Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Merelia

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:07 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks Chu. Also, I just realized I forgot to comment on your situation, which I read, but was distracted with Hiro's situation. XD Sadly, gossip will always be around. and there will always be individuals trying to break a relationship with false information. I'm wondering if the "friend" dislikes you, and is trying to get you and your boyfriend to break up? I do hope things get resolved and people won't interfere with your relationship.

I tend to bottle of sadness too, which I think is worse than anger. Especially when you find yourself finally crying over something small that triggers it, and that sadness can last for days.

But I do the same with anger. It all depends though. If I feel the anger poking at my sides, I usually walk away from a situation and hold it in.. to prevent from exploding or doing/saying something irrational. ^_^;

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quote        
I dont know that I bottle it up. . . its so much different then my bottled up emotions that I used to have. Like its just not the same about to burst feeling. . . the anger is there and almost explosive. . . but I dont fall to its whim. . .

I have control over it somehow.

Also I know she is those things. . . but I still blame myself cause I should have been who people see me as. . . I am someone viewed as capable and knowledgeable. . . so why did I fail so . .

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quote        
@Mere: The situatioon is actually funny. XD

His older sister - the one who questioned me - is pregnant. She goes to this thing in which some students at my school go to for it, and apparently talks about Sam and I to them. One of the girls saw me kiss a "chubby guy with glasses and holding hands" after school and told his sister.

Well, Sam wears this really big jacket, and his backpack is also huge. He wears glasses. We were holding hands when we kissed. When I walked back into school I saw a pregnant girl astoundedly looking at me.

ASIDE from the fact that he has a red afro (XD Okay, so he gels it down.), she didn't notice that it was him. >.>;

So we got through it, and he feels bad for making me cry (because when he called today I was crying) so he's taking me to an art fair tomorrow (YAY! :'D), treating me to a movie on Monday (Aww...) and then getting me Taco Bell afterwards (HELL YEAH! XD). He knows that I'm easily pleased... with food. I don't care about some fancy place... get me Taco Bell. NOW. D:<

@Hiro: You're human, dude. I'm the smart, caring girl with good advice. Sometimes I fail tests, don't give a shit, and don't know how to help. You can't constantly be perfect.

sychobunny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:55 pm Reply with quote        
Aww Yay, I'm happy for you Chu!

Hiroku: You sound incredibly similar to my ex. His girlfriend before me cheated on him, it was a way less complicated situation, but your reactions and mind sets remind me of him.

My stance on cheating is negative, but I do think open relationships can work, just everyone needs to understand the situation, be able to handle it, and be comfortable with it.

Hiroku

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 11:44 pm Reply with quote        
*has no idea what to say* >_>

So. . . yeah. . . ? And I dont want to be or think I can be perfect. . . I am just not good enough. ..

Bunny: Well if he is like me then no wounder he is your ex. . . guy must have been a dumbass

*falls over* sorry. . . I need to stop doing that . .. Knew this convo would get me angry. lol.

That situation really screws a person up I have found. . . I never thought I could cheat before. . . and now I dont know what I would do tomyself if I ever did such a thing. . .

I really hope I am able to have a relationship again and just be able to trust them. . .

Merelia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:29 am Reply with quote        
@Hiro - If you don't mind me asking, why are you so hard on yourself? You seem like a wonderful guy that has experienced a lot of bumps on the road. We all make mistakes, and our experiences help us learn and grow. We take those experiences on through the future, to better give us an understanding on what we would not have seen before. I hope I make sense. I'm just trying to give a little insight. ^_^

@Chu - I'm glad things were cleared up! People shouldn't jump to conclusions like that, and assume what they saw was different from what it was. Confused

By the way, I LOVE Taco Bell, but my stomach hates it. XD It kills me! I even try eating something a little lighter on the stomach from there, but it always manages to backfire. D:

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:37 am Reply with quote        
why am I hard on myself?

I believe I deserve it. . . I believe that it will make me a better person if I accept that my issues are petty and none important. i think that i can be a much better person i am just being too weak. . . .

I relly on my friends and relationships for help and support in feeling useful. however most of my friends have moved away or are often busy weather or not they mean too i really get ignored most of the time. so i end up think lowley of myself. . . i consider myself as useless cause none of my friends seem to need me anymore. . . most people seem to grow out of me and i just go back to being alone.

so yupp. . . i dont expect you to understand that. . . but it might not even be logical at all. . . i know I am a hypocrite but i dont care about myself i want others to be happy.

Merelia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:47 am Reply with quote        
No, it does make sense to me. Trust me. ^_^

I just wish you could be content with yourself though. I could offer words of encouragement, though I feel you would probably not pay them mind. I do feel that you need to learn to accept yourself, even if it takes a journey to do so. ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:50 am Reply with quote        
well things may start too look up once sunday shows uo. . . But only time will tell. . . .

merrr. . . . . for now I really need to sleep. . . even though i wanna find that dragon again to get those wings.

Merelia

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 1:53 am Reply with quote        
I know if I go into battling to get those wings, I'll never sleep. XD

Good night Hiro. ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 11:31 am Reply with quote        
I think i slept well. . . and i really want those wings D<
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:39 pm Reply with quote        
@Sycho: Thanks. ^_^

@Hiro: Striving for perfection gets people no where. D: I know that all too well.

Yay for Sunday almost being here! ^__^ Have fun!

@Mere: I love Taco Bell and it loves me. :'D It's a win-win situation.

Hiroku

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:41 pm Reply with quote        
whats sunday >_>

and I am coming for your post count chu. . . XD

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 9:52 pm Reply with quote        
O: B-but you were just talking about it a minute ago. I'm not completely sure about what it is but...

XD Good luck!

Hiroku

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:10 pm Reply with quote        
yeah. . . there may be something >_>