Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:28 am Reply with quote        
Scythe looked down towards Lola and smiled a little, his pointed and feathered ears twitching. "See? I'm not such a bad guy. Just don't let the women at my village learn about this place. These flowers are supposed to be rare, and if they knew about this field, more and more bachelors like myself would have to find mates!" He chuckled good naturedly.

Kneeling, he plucked a flower and moved to Lola, gently and carefully tucking it behind her ear. "There you are...that suits you." He gave a charming smile to her, his tail flicking as the smile broke into a wide grin.

Beautiful artwork by Aaya-Tan! The character Frey Malik belongs to SasorizaKitty.
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 12:39 am Reply with quote        
Lola smiled and giggled.

"I'll keep my mouth shut, I promise."

Lola then lean over to Scythe and tucked the flower she had in her hands behind one of his ears.

"I'd say the same for you but pink just doesn't seem to be your color."

bored? looking for a RP to join? check out my profile and read about me, there are some plots there for you to see!
SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:07 am Reply with quote        
He snorted with laughter, grinning from ear to ear. "Well, I should hope not! I think I'll stick to browns and blacks, thanks. If I went hunting with a Moon Blossom behind my ear, every creature would smell me coming. I wouldn't catch a blessed thing!"

His sea green eyes flicked towards the sky as the sun slowly began to rise. They couldn't see the sun through the thickness of the jungle trees, but as the sky began to grow light over the field of blossoms, the flowers began to close up. By day, the field of flowers looked just like an ordinary pasture of green.

"Morning already? I must have lost track of the night goofing off with you, Lola."

Beautiful artwork by Aaya-Tan! The character Frey Malik belongs to SasorizaKitty.
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 7:14 am Reply with quote        
Lola giggled and turned toward the field. She pouted as the flowers went away but couldn't help but smile at this mini adventure.

"heh heh, sorry. I do that to a lot of people, make them forget what they were doing. What were you doing anyway?"

bored? looking for a RP to join? check out my profile and read about me, there are some plots there for you to see!
SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:08 pm Reply with quote        
"I was hunting," Scythe replied with a smile. "For my Clan. I was out on a hunt. That watering hole is a great place to find prey. Instead of a meal, I found you." He grinned at her. "Hmm...maybe you can be my next meal? How does your kind taste anyways?"

The sky was getting lighter and lighter and finally a stream of sunlight fell into the clearing. Scythe sighed gently, his tail giving a flick. "I should get back...they'll wonder where I went..."

LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 6:34 pm Reply with quote        
"I'm afraid i don't taste like much, i lack muscle for you to eat my friend." Lola said trying to be humorous.

Lola pouted a bit before nodding her head.

"Well, would you mind taking me back to the watering hole before you go? I don't think I could find my way back on my own..."

SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 12:17 pm Reply with quote        
"Of course I will. I wouldn't leave you all alone in this forest." He smiled a bit, but thought about what he just said. Well, he was planning on leaving her all alone in the forest. He couldn't do that, could he?

Scythe began making his ways back, his mind full of the possible dangers Lola might face. This forest was crawling with predators and even prey that were large enough to step on their enemies and squash them. If he left Lola alone, would she survive? Yes, she was powerful, or at least seemed that way, but Scythe had seen even the toughest warriors come home badly injured.

Sighing gently, he found the watering hole once more, startling off a few odd-looking creatures. They were small and dome-shaped and appeared to be lizard-like in appearance. When they spotted Scythe, they took off running back into the forest with terrified squeals. Turning towards Lola, his tail flicked nervously. "Don't be offended as I ask this...but will you be all right here, all alone?"

LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Fri May 15, 2009 6:15 pm Reply with quote        
Lola followed Scythe back and when the watering hole was in went over to her things. Shmee the gem was now lying on her dress, snoring loudly. The crocodile was now nothing but a set of bones, even it's innerds were gone.

"I'm certain I'll be fine..."

SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 7:48 pm Reply with quote        
Scythe sighed and shrugged. She seemed determined not to accept his help. Well, what could he do? Rubbing the back of his head, he nodded gently. "Very well then. I suppose I will head back to my village..." He had already decided that if she wanted him to go, he would return the next night to make sure she was not a pile of bones. Perhaps she could survive just fine, despite the harsh climate. The women of his tribe certainly could, so perhaps this human would be able to as well.

Shifting his stance, he waited for her to practically shove him off. He was concerned about her wellfare in this harsh jungle, and he felt that he would be responsible should anything harm her.

LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:23 am Reply with quote        
Lola picked up her stuff and went back to work on her dress. She went back to sewing her dress but she couldn't help but think of all the possible thing that could happen to her. She had nearly gotten eaten before who says it won't happen again? Lola faced Scythe and cleared her throat.

"I hate to be a bother but...could I tag along? I'd rather not end up as someones meal..."

SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:25 pm Reply with quote        
That made the raptor-creature break into a wide and friendly grin. "Of course I don't mind!" He exclaimed cheerfully, his tail giving a twitch. He sounded a little too eager, he realized, so he toned it down a little. "Well, ah, I won't mind of course, but I'm not sure about the rest of my tribe. Usually my people are kind of unwelcoming towards strangers. But we'll sneak in the back and find a private cave to rest in. Maybe I can assist you in finding a good spot to build your house later?" He offered, his long elven-like ears flicking.

LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quote        
Lola smiled and collected her things.

"Oh, thanks so much! and i'll take you up on that offer later, for now let's get going."

Lola slipped Shmee around her neck and walked over Scythe, waiting for him to lead the way.

SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:42 pm Reply with quote        
Scythe nodded and began leading the way through the thick jungle. He moved with such a silent, liquid grace that it made him appear ghost-like. He glided through the underbrush without disturbing so much as a twig. He was a hunter, after all, and that was what his tribe trained hunters to do. But his mind was full of what might happen should he bring this woman home. She was, after all, a stranger, and his tribe looked down on outsiders.

Once they approached, he slowed to let her catch up. There wasn't much to see at this point. They were at the outskirts of the village, where a creature similiar to Scythe was keeping watch. "Wait here..." Scythe whispered to Lola, then moved out to talk to the other creature.

After a brief discussion, the other raptor-creature saluted and turned and headed deeper into the village. Scythe beckoned Lola forward and motioned to the cave that was nestled into the mountainside. "The actual village is a few more yards in, but we'll stay out here for now. It's safer. You can make yourself comfortable in the cave if you wish and I can fetch you some food and drink..."

LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 8:50 pm Reply with quote        
Lola kept up with scythe as best she could and when he told her to stop she waited and caught her breath. When he returned she smiled and nodded her head in response.

"Alright, that sounds great."

Lola made her way over to the cave and settled down. She took out her brown bag and pulled out a sleeping mat and laid it out before sitting on it and going back to work on her dress.

SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 9:51 pm Reply with quote        
Scythe watched the strange girl for a moment. She seemed not to care that she could possibly be in a dangerous situation. Maybe she was strong enough not to care. Or maybe she trusted him to take care of her. Either way, she was calm and collected as she began to mend her dress once more.

Shrugging, he gave a half smile to her. "Just stay put...I'll be back shortly with some food." He then moved swiftly from the cave and headed around the bend and towards the main camp.