Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page 1, 2  Next
SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:49 pm Reply with quote        
I am looking for someone who might be interested in doing a 1x1 role play with me! I would like someone who is a decent RPer with some skill and experience.

Meaning:
1. Be literate! I would like to role play with someone who actually enjoys it. I understand if you have a bad night, but the usual post should be longer than 5 sentences.
2. Spelling! Please spell correctly. Some mistakes allowed, but if you are having trouble, post in Word first and click the Spell Check option.
3. Be creative! I am leaning towards a fantasy RP, though I don't have anything set in stone yet. If you have a suggestion, let's talk about it.
4. Don't god-mode, meaning, do not take control of my character. No saying how she reacts or what she does or whether or not she takes a hit if fighting.

Honestly, I'm not too picky. But I like to RP with someone who is close to my own style and skill level. I have been RPing for waaaaaaay too many years, but I am an open person and willing to give almost anyone a chance. HOWEVER!! Do not get offended if I do not choose to RP with you! Please, its probably nothing personal.

So, I am looking for someone willing to RP a fantasy RP with me. I would prefer your character to be strong-willed, for I plan on RPing as Frey Malik, who is not always a warm and open individual. Your C will have to be tough to deal with her, and be willing to want to pursue her, for she will more likely want to simply walk away.

The plot? Let's talk about it and come up with something together! I want to RP with someone who is willing to help with the plot and not always expect me to create something!

If you might be interested, let me know. I would appreciate a PM as well with a sample post, so I can decide if your style would blend nicely with mine. And please, please! don't get offended if I say no!

Beautiful artwork by Aaya-Tan! The character Frey Malik belongs to SasorizaKitty.
BloodletLove

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 6:57 am Reply with quote        
Haha, wow, you're specific. I'd love to try one with you - I'll send you a PM and you can render your verdict. It'll be the opening couple of paragraphs for the book I'm trying to write, though I can always modify the way I write to suit you. I do it with just about every roleplay I participate in - modify my style to blend well with the other's style so we find a nice little happy medium.

So, let me open it in Word...copy and paste...and I'll PM it to you.
SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:13 am Reply with quote        
I saw your PM and I'd be willing to try and start a 1x1 RP with you!! ^__^ I think our styles should do decently well together and I say let's give it a shot.

So, whatcha thinking about for a plot? Any ideas bouncing around in your head? Like I said before, whatever character you play should probably be decently strong-willed. Frey is not always the most social butterfly, haha! ^__^

Beautiful artwork by Aaya-Tan! The character Frey Malik belongs to SasorizaKitty.
BloodletLove

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:27 am Reply with quote        
Awesome! Haha, that's great!

As far as plot goes...fantasy would be good, fantasy would be very good, a nice trip off my beaten path of romance, romance, romance. I do love me some romance. Ahaha...let's see, though...maybe Frey and my character (going to have to decide on that...blargh!) could meet up in a tavern or something and set out to try and slay dragons or find the missing link of someone's past or something like that. I like the second one better, mind you, but whichever you like. My brain's kind of useless for a couple hours until my morning mocha kicks in...about four minutes to go, I'd say.
SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:11 pm Reply with quote        
Or perhaps it could start out more dramatic? One of our Cs in danger, the other one helps. Frey would probably be willing to help, but then would try and leave. She's not a social one!

BloodletLove

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 4:33 pm Reply with quote        
That could work quite nicely. Then they embark on a quest together (after some thorough convincing) to try to find the missing link to my character's past...
It would help if I knew whether you preferred me to play a male or a female character. Especially in the naming.
SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 7:57 pm Reply with quote        
It doesn't matter what gender. Frey will most likely react the same way towards either sex. That part is up to you. So long as he/she is strong willed and willing to try and put up with Frey.

LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 8:43 pm Reply with quote        
Unfortunately, I do not have any samples of writing for you to see but I do try to be as literate as possible. I also have plenty of ideas in my head that i can share with you. If you would like to see how I RP however, you can look at two RP's that I'm in right now.They are called The Golden Dragon and A Lonely Walk and they are on this site.

bored? looking for a RP to join? check out my profile and read about me, there are some plots there for you to see!
SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:25 pm Reply with quote        
LadyHarpy: I looked at your posts and would be happy to try a 1x1 RP with you too! ^__^ The more RPs, the better. I might have to pull another character out to use with you however. What sort of RP were you thinking about?

LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:31 pm Reply with quote        
I'm pretty much fine with any type of RP but I really love romance RP. I usually play the girl but i can play the guy, though I don't think I'm that good at RPing male characters. I also enjoy a good adventure RP. Any idea's with a plot? I have some but I'd like to hear what you like so that i don't do anything that makes you uncomfortable.

bored? looking for a RP to join? check out my profile and read about me, there are some plots there for you to see!
SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:41 pm Reply with quote        
Hmm...let me think about what character I want to put into play. Romances are a little overdone, but if the RP leads to a romantic bit, that's always welcome.

I'm open to just about anything. I prefer not to do Yaoi/Yuri. I'm not against it, its just not my thing to RP. I'll do anthros/furries (not fetish), futuristic, supernatural/paranormal...

In fact, let's figure out a genre first so I can pick out a decent character to play! ^__^

LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 9:45 pm Reply with quote        
how about adventure/fantasy/slight romance if wanted?

I might have to make up a quick character to use but i don't mind, my characters usually end up getting their background stories from RP's anyway XD.

SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:27 pm Reply with quote        
I think I'll play as Scythe. He is a likeable character, though a little bit different. He's a raptor-anthro looking beastie. I'll see if I can't dig up any pictures that might resemble him.

How do you think this should begin?

LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:35 pm Reply with quote        
In that case I could pull out an old character I had from my humble beginning. I don't have any pictures but i tell you what she looks like. As for the beginning, well why don't we have the to characters meet? Like they could bump into each other in the forest or one could find the other hurt.

SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 10:47 pm Reply with quote        
Alrighty. Scythe is a good guy, he'd help out a lady in distress. >D I'll make us a thread and post the link here. I may wait til tomorrow though. I'm so tired I'm not thinking well and my posts are blah. I'm still working Scythe out too, getting his description ready and all.