Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Post new topic   Reply to topic How do I make an Avatar System? (Cat - Help me? >.<)
17th

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quote        
Ooh, if you make this, I'm going to join there too xD

*ish everywhere*

I might even try to learn! ^^
lyte

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:09 pm Reply with quote        
ANGEL ANGEL!!! -raises hand- can i help?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:18 pm Reply with quote        
Nope. Sorry. D:

The friends I'm going to make it with and I have decided to put this off until our Senior year so we can label it as our "Senior Project" and make it into our senior joke by making a bunch of funny school spoofs on the site.

Like, NPCs being people from school, making funny items that only people from our school will understand, etc. XD

Naked for absolutely no reason.
lyte

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quote        
oh...maybe next time. itd be fun to make a REAL site like that. not one ONLY for seniors of ONE school >.<

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:29 pm Reply with quote        
It will be for everyone.

But, we'll use it as just a school-thing at first. (Mainly so we can get all the bugs out first, then open it completely done. :D)

lyte

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quote        
oh...so there wont be any crappy jokes or that kind of stuff when it opens? if then...can i be a mod or admin?

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quote        
Nah.

All of the joke will be cleared before it opens. :D

I dunno'. I'll track your progress here on the site and see if you have potential to do good. :D

lyte

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quote        
yay! i have more posts than alot of the people on here XD

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quote        
*cough*

...And?

Just because you post a lot doesn't mean you're as helpful as people that don't. D;

lyte

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:59 pm Reply with quote        
it was really just a random comment.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:02 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, okay. :D

Arikana

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quote        
Angel wrote:
*cough*

...And?

Just because you post a lot doesn't mean you're as helpful as people that don't. D;

It's true. I've seen it on here since we officially opened the site. :3
      Plus, you don't know how many spam-like posts that need to be deleted get deleted. D:
      It's really a lot of work. But with some truly fun and amazing results in the end. <3

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Angel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 11:17 pm Reply with quote        
Yes, I agree.

I'm obviously not the top poster on this site, but I like to consider myself one of the more helpful people here. :3

I've seen quite a few spam posts myself, but I don't report a good deal of it because it's such a small problem, I just tell them not to do it anymore myself rather than put a little more work on your platter. Happy

Arikana

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 12:16 am Reply with quote        
      We should move this conversation somewhere else. *nods*
      ....but when I come back tomorrow cause I gotta go to bed soon. XP Or else have some somewhat strict parents at my neck. >_>

Btw, did you put in your currency guide an advice/suggestion to not post spam-posts? ^_^

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
lyte

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:46 am Reply with quote        
am i not welcome in this conversation? cause if im not, ill stop posting here.