Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
BloodletLove

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 6:37 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, yes, I'll do just about anything, so long as the partner is literate...
I like romance better than ANYTHING else...so don't even post if it's not romance-related...at the very least...haha...I'll do anything, as I said, just give me ideas because right now I've got a pounding headache and can't think straight.
Oh, and I can't really get online that much, but I will post when I can. Definitely. I promise.
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:08 pm Reply with quote        
yay another romance lover! i have a lot of ideas if you are interested. I'd love to role play with you if you want to.

bored? looking for a RP to join? check out my profile and read about me, there are some plots there for you to see!
Lavndrdream

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:44 pm Reply with quote        
Look...ya'll's twins! Anyways!

I'll play with you, if you are interested. I'm pretty new here, but I'm a veteran of RP's!

Either of ya'll two!

(I have no idea why I went super Southern)
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 7:08 pm Reply with quote        
Lavndrdream wrote:

I'll play with you, if you are interested. I'm pretty new here, but I'm a veteran of RP's!

Either of ya'll two!

I'll totally RP with you. but mind you I've only been doing it for about two years...so forgive me if i suck

bored? looking for a RP to join? check out my profile and read about me, there are some plots there for you to see!
BloodletLove

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:14 pm Reply with quote        
Lavndrdream wrote:

Either of ya'll two!

Haha, you just need black hair and we're triplets! I'm a veteran RP'er, too, and I'm (kind of sort of extremely) a closet grammar Nazi. Hehe...

LadyHarpy wrote:
yay another romance lover! i have a lot of ideas if you are interested. I'd love to role play with you if you want to.

Haha, alright, I'll do one with you, definitely.
Lavndrdream

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:23 pm Reply with quote        
Lady Harpy: Don't worry about being a newbie. I've know people who've been doing it for years and still suck! I love roleplaying with anyone. What are your ideas?

Blood: Awww, I like being a little different! I can understand being a closet Grammar Nazi, but I can over look it as long as I can understand what is being said.
BloodletLove

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:35 pm Reply with quote        
Lavndrdream wrote:
Lady Harpy: Don't worry about being a newbie. I've know people who've been doing it for years and still suck! I love roleplaying with anyone. What are your ideas?

Blood: Awww, I like being a little different! I can understand being a closet Grammar Nazi, but I can over look it as long as I can understand what is being said.

Haha, yeah...I'll try not to be too evil with it. Not guaranteeing success, but...
Lavndrdream

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:39 pm Reply with quote        
So what ideas do you have?
BloodletLove

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:41 pm Reply with quote        
Ideas...well, romance is always good...Romeo and Juliet kinda thing is very fun, but with a huge twist - turn it into a futuristic kind of society with totally cool technology and robots and stuff.
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:45 pm Reply with quote        
@ Bloodletlove

sweet! just PM me when were you want to RP ok? i won't guarantee that I'm on at that exact moment but I'll get back to you as soon as i can!

Lavndrdream

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:49 pm Reply with quote        
That sounds awesome! I would love to play that! What about a love triangle type thing? We could all play?
TheMountainScene

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:01 pm Reply with quote        
@ Lavndrdream

Nah, triangles are too simple. I nomitate we make some complex polygons, if you know what I mean ;D
((I'm sorry I feel sooo bad for the geek humor >.<;; ))

I'll join, if I can...
BloodletLove

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:10 pm Reply with quote        
Lavndrdream wrote:
That sounds awesome! I would love to play that! What about a love triangle type thing? We could all play?

I LOVE that idea!
Lavndrdream

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:33 pm Reply with quote        

Mountain: I adore geek humor!

I mean: 3.14% of all sailors are Pi-rates!

A complex polygon? Sounds like we have a small group?

BloodletLove

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:35 pm Reply with quote        
Small groups are good! So long as it's just us four in out complex polygon with four right angles but not four equal sides...GIRLS ARE LONGER!