Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Feedback & Suggestions
Kasumi Ocada

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:21 pm Reply with quote        
It would greatly please me if pigtails were available for our avatars (preferably long ones that start high on the head)

I'm sure some other hairstyles would be nice as well. Such as more asian-themed styles that suit the site as well as generic looks - like a simple ponytail.

Most wanted item:
Baby Ghost!
Angel

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:42 pm Reply with quote        
    There's a hairstyle design contest going on right now in the event forum. If you draw them out and Cat likes them enough, you may get them sooner than you think! :D

But anywho, all item suggestions should go in the Item Suggestions Thread at the top of this forum. :3

Naked for absolutely no reason.
Kasumi Ocada

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:44 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks for the info.

Most wanted item:
Baby Ghost!
Angel

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:56 pm Reply with quote        
    No problem. :D

Naked for absolutely no reason.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 5:19 pm Reply with quote        
The monster drop feedback/suggestion thread is at the top of this forum; the item suggestion thread can be found at the top of the avatar chat forum, or here if you'd like the link.

Transcendence

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 1:13 pm Reply with quote        
I wouldnt mind some more hair styles myself.