Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 204, 205, 206, 207  Next
Lunar

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 8:40 am Reply with quote        
Ah.. I've never been considered spoiled.. I was brought up with my brother by my mum mainly on her own past the age of seven. We've pretty much always rented since then except for this one patch when I was about 12 to 14 when we lived with a boyfriend of hers and his daughters, they were sort of fun times, we lived in a rough place ish I guess, but my mum grew up there, and we were in middle school..
But yeah I think I've lived in.. ten different houses?
And I think we may have to move again soon because now I'm turning eighteen my dad is going to stop paying child support for me which is going to leave my mum and I in the shit for a while.. but I'm off to uni in a year so hopefully things wont fuck up too bad. Bouncy Heart

PostPosted: Thu May 28, 2009 8:39 pm Reply with quote        
*lurks and has story time as he reads what he missed*

Embrace the depression
Arikana

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:09 am Reply with quote        
Anyone still around? :ninja:

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Freshie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quote        
Rawr. *falls down tired* zzzz..

Arikana

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:37 pm Reply with quote        
Hey Freshie! n_n
How are you? :}

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Freshie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:59 pm Reply with quote        
I'm ok.
Went looking for a job today. Tired from walking around everywhere. >w<
You? :3

Arikana

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:35 pm Reply with quote        
Cool. What kind of job are you looking for? O:

Just cleaning my room cause my parents are like totally forcing me too. D:

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Freshie

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:40 pm Reply with quote        
Is it so wrong that I like cleaning? D:
..But like picking up and putting the mess away. I'm not into the dusting or anything. I'm not a housewife yet. >w<

I'm hoping for anything that isn't fast food. >w<
It's rather work retail and such.
Theres a lot of stores and shops and etc here..its just the small business I'd like to work at wouldn't here since they don't need many people to run it.
For some reason my boyfriend thinks I could work at the local hospital, since I'm great in a medial office setting. (Most of my volunteer work is in medial offices..though I don't have any actually interested in a career in the medial field)

Arikana

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:37 pm Reply with quote        
Well, I usually don't mind cleaning. Just when it's my room that I have to clean. XD;

Mmm.. so I simple part-time job to just make some money? O:

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Freshie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:17 pm Reply with quote        
Well now that I'm technically living on my own (with my boyfriend and some new friends). I need money to pay rent, etc. ^^;;
And also gotta have money to spend on our hobbies. ^^
Plus we gotta save up money so we may go to Japan one day. :3

Arikana

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:15 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, I see, I see.
Still, I don't think I'd want to stop living with my parents that soon.
Especially since I have yet to go to college/university at the moment since I'm going to be entering my fifth/extra year of high school this coming September. X3;

Oooo, what sort of hobbies do you have, Freshie? O:

Oh, nice. I've been to Japan before, and it's REALLY beautiful. <3
Though, I hope you like ramen cause that's what they eat there everyday for most meals of the day. :3

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Freshie

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:12 pm Reply with quote        
On our pay, we'd eat ramen everyday too. xD

My hobbies include Pokemon TCG and maybe Magic: The Gathering. Also drawing and designing, including many crafty things like sewing and such. Some reading and playing tennis. Though the tennis court isn't up and readying yet here. >w<
Though I have a lot of hobbies and interests like my boyfriend.
Hes got so many projects he hasn't finished yet. ^^;;

And yeah, I went to college right outta high school..and that didn't go so well, and then I lived with my parents for over a year though I've always felted like I was in their hair and didn't wanna be there. :/ And now I'm far away with my boyfriend. ^^
I don't think we plan on going back to school, unless its one in Japan. :3

Arikana

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:15 pm Reply with quote        
Ahaha.. well then, food-wise, I don't think you'll have much problem with living Japan for a vacation. XD;

Oh, nice. In grade seven/eight, a friend of mine introduced me to the Inuyasha TCG back when I was more into the manga/anime. Though, I still have the TCG cards.. I was kind of looking to collect more just for fun, but when I went to the convenience store next to my old elementary school, they didn't sell them anymore. ;_;

And I know my brother used to play Magic: The Gathering, but a while back he quit playing with them. :3

I love to read and I used to love playing tennis (back in grade seven), but now I don't really like it as much. XP;

Oh, that's good. At least you two have stuff you both like to do and can get to know each other better through doing them. n_n

Really? I don't feel like I'm ever in my parents hair most of the time, though sometimes I wish they'd give me more freedom. But I know that since they're older, they know what's best.. so at times I accept their judgement even if I don't know like it. XD;

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Lunar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:38 pm Reply with quote        
Hello my long time lovers! How are all?

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:56 pm Reply with quote        
I are good.
Thinking of making a new hangout titled "Defenders of Scribblez" to help further preserve my memory on Midorea and of all the things I've contributed to the site. <3
And also make it something like Jarl's spartan army on Nox. X3;

How is the Lunar doing? O:

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 204, 205, 206, 207  Next