Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 401, 402, 403  Next
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:09 am Reply with quote        
Ok, this is my first forum RP so forgive me if I'm not that good. anyway onto the role play!

Plot: Fantasy, villains and heroes are welcome. Shin (my character) is working at her grandmothers tea shop, the golden dragon. One day that was rather slow a group of soldiers came and asked if they could put a pile of wanted fliers by the door for customers to pic up. Shin allowed them to and went about working. It is now later in the day and Shin is now waiting for at the cash register writing in her diary. The door to the shop then opened and Shin looked up to see...

Character: Shin basically looks like my avatar but in nicer clothing and has purple eyes. she is also 16.

please describe your character as well

P.S. there is no real plot just go with it!
Yare

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:53 pm Reply with quote        
You described a setting, but not really a plot. Is this going to be a fantasy, modern, or realistic roleplay? Will there be any villains? Should characters have magic powers, or not?

It's not bad, it just needs a bit more.

Almost Sisters
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:01 pm Reply with quote        
Yare wrote:
You described a setting, but not really a plot. Is this going to be a fantasy, modern, or realistic roleplay? Will there be any villains? Should characters have magic powers, or not?

It's not bad, it just needs a bit more.

i fixed it up a bit, is this better or should i and some more?

bored? looking for a RP to join? check out my profile and read about me, there are some plots there for you to see!
Yare

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:10 pm Reply with quote        
Just a bit more detail. We have almost no idea where the plot is going. Do you have a plot in mind? If not, that should me mentioned. We just need a general idea of where it's going and I'll join.

Almost Sisters
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:26 pm Reply with quote        
Yare wrote:
Just a bit more detail. We have almost no idea where the plot is going. Do you have a plot in mind? If not, that should me mentioned. We just need a general idea of where it's going and I'll join.

ok fixed it again, it that better? sorry if I'm to general about this and confuse you.

bored? looking for a RP to join? check out my profile and read about me, there are some plots there for you to see!
Yare

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:40 pm Reply with quote        
Okay, that's better. Thanks.

Name: Shelno
Sex: Female
Appearance: Thin, drab brown hair, with the tiniest hint of silver in the right light, and brown eyes; slightly tall; wears old clothes (jeans, T-shirt) with occasional rips; very thin, to the point where you can see a faint outline of ribs underneath her shirt. Crappy picture here http://i525.photobucket.com/albums/cc334/makzii/Shelno.jpg
Background: Shelno is a werewolf, and hasn't traditionally been accepted by people. Werewolves can change at any time*, a fact they kept secret from humans for fear of persecution, but when a community Shelno stopped in found this out, she was forced to flee earlier than expected. That was the town directly before this one. Now, she's come into the tea shop looking for food and something to eat.

*Terry Pratchett receives credit for this inspiration. His version of werewolves are my favourite.

------

Shelno opened the door, glancing around the tea shop. She glanced at the flyers, and froze - then, she took one quickly and went up to the counter. 'Do you have any meals here?' she said, her voice slightly rough.

Almost Sisters
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:48 pm Reply with quote        
Shin stared for a moment before answering.

"We don't have large meals here but we do have snacks that go with our teas, like cookies or cucumber sandwiches. we also have dumplings and a few types of jerky for the everyday traveler. Can i interest you in a cup of tea to go with whatever you order?"

Yare

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:59 pm Reply with quote        
'Earl Grey,' Shelno said. 'And the jerky.' She gave a tiny growl. She hadn't eaten in over a day.

Shelno looked down at the flyer, reading through it. She wasn't very interested in it; she was just looking for something to do.

Almost Sisters
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:10 pm Reply with quote        
"Alright, please take a seat and i'll have your order ready in a moment."

Shin smiled and turned away and got to work on the customers order. She pulled a handful of jerk out of a large glass jar and put it on a plate all the while starting up a old looking kettle with water in it.

Yare

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:30 pm Reply with quote        
The smell of the meat filled Shelno's nostrils, and she felt an overpowering urge to growl again. Resisting, she looked at the kettle as well 'That looks old,' she said.

Almost Sisters
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:40 pm Reply with quote        
Shin put the plate of meat aside just as the kettle began to whistle. She placed a tea bag into the bottom of a dark green mug and poured the hot water over it. She bobbed the tea bag up and down for a bit before removing it and putting it in a near by trash can. She then grabbed the plate of jerky and the mug and placed them in front of Shelno.

"Here you are. please enjoy."

Yare

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 2:48 pm Reply with quote        
Shelno didn't care about the lack of an answer. As she added some sugar and took a bite of jerky, she opened the flyer to the next page. All the first page had been was recruitment, and she wondered what else they could possibly be using paper for.

She read a few lines into it, and choked.

Almost Sisters
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:11 pm Reply with quote        
Shin turned away for a moment when she heard a choking sound. she turned back to Shelno and saw her coughing.

"are you alright? is something wrong with your order?"

Yare

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:24 pm Reply with quote        
Shelno had managed to bite back after the initial choke and had just barely prevented herself from coughing. She turned the flyer to the woman across the counter for her to read.

WANTED!
Trouble-maker, highly dangerous
This woman is a werewolf!

Underneath was a rough picture of Shelno, with details as to her last location and possible destinations. Contact information was given, as well as instructions for if you met her. If Shelno hadn't been hungry, tired, and in need of rest, she wouldn't have considered showing the ad to the woman behind the counter. As it happened, she only realised what she'd done after the woman had time to read what was written, but she didn't care by that point. [/b]

Almost Sisters
LadyHarpy

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:40 pm Reply with quote        
Shin read the flyer quickly and gasped.

"oh dear, this isn't good..." Shin turned to the woman with a look of worry.

"Is there anything I can to to help? I'm not strong or anything but if you need a place to hide you can stay in the celler."