Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Lotus Festival 2009
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 241, 242, 243, 244, 245  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Let's Go Flower-viewing! {PLEASE READ FIRST POST!}
Mika

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:07 pm Reply with quote        
"Tu! NO!! Surely.... surely it's not that bad. I mean... we all know how hot-tempered my clan leader can be come. She is a fire element after all." She said, trying to grasp at strings and keep it all from going out of control. She waved off the slimey tentacle for now. This was far more important than any irrational fear.

"Lien... You also know that Sho as a wind element is fickle and mischievous and is bound to blow into your ear once in a while... but without air, where is the support of fire? Fire has no strength without the air of which to fuel itself." She attempted some meager attempt at calming down, or at least throwing some sense, into her clan leader.

"Now please, would someone tell us all what's going on so we can get back to just enjoying the matsuri?"

Afanassii

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:08 pm Reply with quote        
Nassii gladly accepted a popsicle from Jay and laid back on the grass, watching his friends converse. True, he was a bit distracted by watching Transcendence eat her lollipop but he tried to not pay attention to it.

Here's what Afanassii looks like:

Taken; claimed by the great Transcendence.
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:09 pm Reply with quote        
Nina moved over to where the girl who was screaming earlier was.
"I don't think you understand everything. Please just watch. Everything will probably be explained to you later." She told her quietly.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Mizu Hanako
NPC
NPC

"Tu," Hanako called. "Soon enough, you'll find forgiveness in your heart for what's been done." She smiled sadly, not turning to meet him as he continued walking. "Things will work out."

The water clan leader turned to Lien with the same amount of sadness in her eyes. "Lien," Hanako said, hiding half of her face behind the fan. "This," she gestured toward the grass, "can be fixed. But all four of us discussed this before: stealing lotus blooms isn't..." Her lips became a mere line. "It isn't right. Not only were the trees hurt, but you hurt the feelings of me, Tu, and Sho. You've hurt our trust." She turned her face to the ground. "I know that things will work out. I know that they'll forgive you, because we're not just four separate clans. We're united; we're friends."

She turned to the group of spectators. "Everyone, Lien stole the lotus blooms." She said. "We tried to cover it up because we didn't want her to lose face, but that didn't work. She stopped for a while, and with our combined work, they grew back as strongly as ever. However, she tried to do it again."

Huo Lien
NPC
NPC

Looking intently into the eyes of the young girl, she spoke.
"No! This is not what your clan leader has done.."

Turing back to Tu, she frowned. Her sorrow could not be hidden.

"You know.. Tu. I.."

She stared blankly at the ground, unable look at the other leader as he left.
She didn't mean to make him so angry... shaking her head she looked up to face Mizu.

"I'm sorry."
Transcendence

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:11 pm Reply with quote        
Tran finished her pop and smiled broadly at Nassii.

"I am sorry. Jay and I always have a crazy time. We are like little children together."

Tran took Nassii's hand in hers and held it tight.

"Its nearly over."

(( I forget who I even guessed who did it now))

I am looking for art for my character. I will be willing to pay.

On gaia I am xxtaintedlips - I dont go on there much though.
Mizu Hanako
NPC
NPC

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:11 pm Reply with quote        
Hanako turned to Lien. "Please, tell them why you stole the lotus blooms." She urged.
jmaster876

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:12 pm Reply with quote        
Jay still running in circles around tran and nassii said to them "can the 2 of you stop beating around the bush and be true to your feelings already you both know that you love each other, and Nassii if your grandmother wont let you know love with out her permission then learn of it yourself you shouldnt need to be given permission to love"

Jay stopped right in front of the couple and said "i dont care how hard it is i want the 2 of you to tell each other how you truly feel"
Aaya-Tan

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:12 pm Reply with quote        
(BOOFRICKINYAH! I WAS RIGHT! *back to lurking*)

Want a piece of your own? Hit me up!
I've claimed LOL UR FACE. <3
.:Wishing on a Star:.
I have claimed Fuu Sho. He is my Sexy Leader Lover. No touchy.
Aay is : Still semi-hiatus'd due to life sucking so hard.
I don't pvp, so don't bother challenging.
Mika

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:13 pm Reply with quote        
"You... did what?" Mika's eyes sank, and jaws dropped. Why? It was the only thought through her head. She had trusted her clan leader. Even perhaps loved her clan leader almost like a mother figure. Why?

"Lien... no... You didn't. You were framed! You must have been... right Lien!?"

Megan

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:14 pm Reply with quote        
Khora was walking around when she noticed a group of people talking. She saw the clan leaders. They didn't look too happy.
Khora positioned herself behind one of the lotus trees, at a close enough distance to hear what was going on.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:15 pm Reply with quote        
Tran smiles.
"Jay you are a hopeless romantic."

She looks to Nassii and laughs.

Weaseldale

Nina was getting slightly irritated with the girl now, Mika, now. Didn't she know how to be quiet? She was like a helpless anime girl who just found out her boyfriend was evil.

"Hush! Please, it's obvious she wasn't framed. She admitted to it. Framed people don't do that!" She whisper yelled at Mika.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Afanassii

Afanassii looked at Jay with a darkened expression and then looked to Transcendence in turn. He slowly sat up but kept his head down, his bangs blocking view of his eyes. "Jay.... I do not remember talking to you about this."

He was angry, seethingly, and becoming more so by every moment that passed by. He had told Tran this in confidence but wasn't sure if he should be more angry at himself for not telling her that it was between them or her for not understanding that it was a very private matter.

Here's what Afanassii looks like:

Taken; claimed by the great Transcendence.
Transcendence

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2009 10:17 pm Reply with quote        
((LOL, it wasnt me )) Laugh

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 241, 242, 243, 244, 245  Next