Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Arts
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Wish me luck?D8
YES GO TO YOUR FIRST CONCERT FUZZEY!-prays-
90%
 90%  [ 9 ]
HECK NO I DON'T WANT YOU TO GO STAY HOME
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

Fuzzey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:09 pm Reply with quote        
SERIOUSLY.
Like,I'm listening to my fav station,Channel 9.33(San Diego :D) and they are having a Summer Kickoff Concert,with some of my favorite artists like Flo' Rida,All American Rejects,Solja Boy,Black Eyed Peas,AND LADY GAGA HELL YEAH LEMME HEAR YOU CHEER
Well I have them on speed dial and they're giving away tickets and meet&greet passes right now.At 6:45(about 40 mins away) they will be giving 2 SEATING TICKETS AND LADY GAGA MEET AND GREEETS!YES SERIOUS.
Like,if you've met me i'm apesh*t about her.I listen to her songs like all the time(until my damn iPod got stolen D'8)She is like my idol.>w<
I was gonna call for Solja Boy tickets,but then I was like,"He's cool but nah,I'm waiting for my girll 8D" but 20 mins passed and I didn't hear bout' no tickets,so I thought,'Maybe they'll give her away tomorrow' but when I heard they're giving her meet&greet passes away in like 30 MINUTES I felt like I was gonna piss my pants.Literally.
Omigosh I thought this was gonna be shorter but when i'm hyper I talk/write alot >w<

Pleaseplease wish me luck i'll love you forever I just want these tickets DX

[/hasneverbeentoaconcertasyoucansee >w<;;

Discuss:
Have you ever been to a concert?
If so,discuss.

Note:Sorry if this should be in media I was just hyper >w<

mdnash

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:18 pm Reply with quote        
That sounds exciting!
Lady GaGa is my favorite artist as well.

I just downloaded her 2006 EP, where she was just called Stefani Germanotta and it is hella good.
Fuzzey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:22 pm Reply with quote        
I know,if I don't get them I will be so bummed out,i've never gona to a concert since I haven't really liked the artist,but i've heard almost all her songs,and I am in love with her >w<

Thats awesome 8D

mdnash

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:30 pm Reply with quote        
I hope you get them. <333

And she is a great artist, and her fashion sense is amazing.
Fuzzey

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 8:37 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks so much,you don't know how much I appreciate it :)

I LOVE HER STYLE.Like seriously,yesterday I went and bought a huge headband rose/bow thing and pink stockings.

Lilykin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 27, 2009 9:47 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, good luck with that. Lady Gaga is pretty good. Though her name makes me think of a toddler dressing up in her mom's clothes. XD

I don't like concerts though. To loud. -_-;

Lunar

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:40 pm Reply with quote        
I'm not that fussed about her to be honest, she's just the new Gwen Stefani.. (Dontgoallfangirlhaterishonmyass<<Wink
But I guess I do like her two songs out.. I listened to the rest of the album and its just not that great in my opinion- have you heard her livelounge version of Pokerface, from BBC R1 ? Dont know if you get that, I think you can only get it digitally over there.. Just look up Lady Gaga Live Lounge on google and you'll find it.

I wish you luck though- but dont be too disheartened if you dont get them.. there'll be like.. over.. god knows amount of people phoning up <3

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 2:25 pm Reply with quote        
Topic moved.

I'm not into any of those bands, but good luck. ^_^

Fuzzey

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:32 pm Reply with quote        
OH MY GOODNESS
I ACTUALLY WON!
I WON LADY GAGA TICKETS
This is the happiest day of my life oh my goodness <33

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:51 pm Reply with quote        
Congrats, Fuzzey! Happy I hope you have fun!!

Fuzzey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:27 am Reply with quote        
Thanks so much :'D
I was actually home alone since all week all i've done is listen to the radio,so my mom and sister went to the mall,and of course I stayed home XD

I actually won and I was thinking,"Holy crap,this can't be happening." and my knees were shaking <33

Now for once this whole week I won't stay up late trying to win tickets :'')

Beri

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:26 pm Reply with quote        
I've been to a concert once in my life. It was super fun time. It was for a rock band called The Cult. I even got to crowd surf!!! Shocked But, then I almost got dropped on my nugget. Sweat Luckily, someone caught me, before I hit the ground.

Congratulations Fuzzey!!! I know you'll have an absolute blast there! *high fives*

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:57 pm Reply with quote        
My 1st concert was MSI with one of my best friends and I got to meet the band out back after the show and Jimmy Urine shook me and told me to miaow like a cat. I did. You don't say no to a guy like Jimmy when he's shaking you.
Fuzzey

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 10:55 pm Reply with quote        
@Beri:
LOL

Thanks,I actually can to pick the ticket up today at Kearney Mesa ^^

@Kein:
Ha,why did her want you to meow?o 3o;;

KeinLeben

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:21 pm Reply with quote        
@fuzzey: Well...I MIGHT have been wearing kitty ears. Duh But he also MIGHT be crazy...or on drugs. lol