Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Angelsdismay

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:36 pm Reply with quote        
I would consider my self a semi-lit roleplayer, but others might not agree. Though I'm looking for any sort of rp partner, I'm not all that picky when it comes to such things. I roleplay to have fun not to worry about if my rping stinks or not. I have been rping for a very long time so just give me a chance. There are a few roleplays I'm really interested in and would love to try out. I play both male and female characters so don't be shy to let me know you want me to play either. I will do Yuri or Yaoi if I like the plot that we have some up with other then that I try to stick with straight couple. I like Romace, Action, Drama, and anything else that happens to perk my interest.

What I'm interested in:
Those in bold are ones I <3 and wish to do above all others.

Pirates
Band []Fake not real unless I like the band[]
Alice in Wonderland
Little Red Riding Hood
Bleach
Maid/Master
Vampire/Werewolf
Model/Singer/Photographer
Actor/Actress
Student/Teacher
Angel/Demon

If there is one that you would like to do and is not on the list please let me know, I'm a very flexible person. If you are interested in rping please either post in here or PM me to get my attention.

TheMountainScene

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:47 am Reply with quote        
There are lots of us all around here that would gladly roleplay with you.
*looks around*
Uh, I would.
Alice In Wonderland sounds very intersting...
Veeerrry intersting indeeed...
Keep in mind it is intersting, not interesting. (There's a difference now because I say so.)
I'll do it if you want.