Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Kryztol Thorn

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:01 pm Reply with quote        
Hewatched her; his dark eyes following her every move. He had been watching her for a while now, and was about to put his plan into motion. The plan that had been building up to this moment had been perfected last night, and everything was ready for her arrival.

Shane sat patiently, his fingers twitching around his dagger handles as he waited. That was the annoying part of it; the waiting, and anticipation.
LadyKai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:44 am Reply with quote        
She Heard a funny noise outside her home so Skye went outside to take a look she saw nothing strange in particular untill she looked accrost the street and noticed a car she had never seen before just sitting there with somone in the diver side
Skye was frightend, she says to herself " why would somone be parked out this late " she hesitates and runs back inside.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:36 am Reply with quote        
Shane watched the girl run back into her house, and frowned. That wasn't supposed to happen, he thought as he quietly got out of his car and walked across the road. He knocked gently on her door, thinking about what to say to her; he just needed Skye to open the front door, and he was good to go.
LadyKai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:33 pm Reply with quote        
Skye hears the door, she pases herself as she walks down the hallway and she leans up and looks through the peep hole "y-yes? can i help you" she says.

Skye id nervous looking at the man she has
never seen before and remembering the strange car accrost the street

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:51 am Reply with quote        
Shane smiled nervously at her; figuring that the 'nervous boy-next door' was a good look for now. "H-hi." He said, thinking through what he was going to say. "Umm, I moved in a few days ago, and I know it's really really late an all, but I was wondering if I could use your kettle, as mine's just broken, and I really need a tea before I go to bed."

Inside he winced at his lame excuse, but a family had moved in a few days ago, with a boy about his age, so it could have been true.