Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Runway
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35, 36, 37  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. M.A.D. - Midorean Avatar Dreams - UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Raven-Hollow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:17 pm Reply with quote        
If you need anymore testing done on it let me know and I'll be glad to help. :P I went through all the items equipping and unequipping them, and that's the only issue I found. Bouncy Heart

Rai & Rae 1X1 RP
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:28 pm Reply with quote        
Thank you, Raven. ^^ I'm just working on adding hair and messing with the chest wraps again, but those were the only problem I found too.

By the way everyone, the only layers that I made unequipable are the base, eyes, nose, mouth, ears, and hair, because they're naturally unequipable on the site. I just checked through all of the items and they work properly.

However, there is a no eyes item that can remove your eyes! *hint hint* XD

Raven-Hollow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:31 pm Reply with quote        
You can remove your eyes with an item? I did not know that. o_0

Any who, you're welcome, yet again. Bouncy Heart

Rai & Rae 1X1 RP
Angel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:32 pm Reply with quote        
    Weren't they already unequippable? XD

Yeah, it can get messy and confusing. >.<

You could always just add to the "alt="whatever"" code? XD

It was originally all of them, but the site's working perfect today. XD

My computer's weird like that. o3o

Naked for absolutely no reason.
Smite

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:33 pm Reply with quote        
do you have a list of items you need codes for? If I dont have the item then I am probably planning on buying xD

Buying Gala of the Eloquial Dove Paying 5k silver or 40gold
Raven-Hollow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:33 pm Reply with quote        
I think she was making one up... I think. Happy

Rai & Rae 1X1 RP
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:52 pm Reply with quote        
The hair is completely updated. ^^

And yes, the item was requested and thus put in the magic shop somewhere.

Angel, most of them were, but I noticed that the ears weren't so I made them like that. :3 I should've said that I kept them unequipable then; sorry.

Raven is right, I'm composing a list as we speak. :3 I'll have it up soon, hopefully, but I haven't eaten yet so I'm gonna get some lunch and come back to it.

Raven-Hollow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 1:54 pm Reply with quote        
The hair is almost color coordinated diagonally. Happy I like it, although I'm sure that wasn't on purpose. :P

Rai & Rae 1X1 RP
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:09 pm Reply with quote        
It wasn't, but I like it too. XD If the bald hairstyle had a proper image then it would look perfect, haha.

Raven-Hollow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:21 pm Reply with quote        
Yep, that's what I was thinking. Happy Will the items that don't have images be fixed eventually?

Rai & Rae 1X1 RP
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:24 pm Reply with quote        
Of course. :3 I've seen a lot of weapons get images lately; before most of them didn't have any.

:/ That just reminded me that I should rummage through the weapon shop to see if there are any more equipables that I need.

Raven-Hollow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:26 pm Reply with quote        
Well, I guess I didn't word that right. I knew that they would eventually have images, I guess I mean if it was something that was being worked on right now. >_<

*wants to help, but doesn't know how* o_0

Rai & Rae 1X1 RP
Angel

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:32 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
It wasn't, but I like it too. XD If the bald hairstyle had a proper image then it would look perfect, haha.

Lulz, you don't like my ghetto baldie? XD

Naked for absolutely no reason.
Raven-Hollow

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:35 pm Reply with quote        
*giggles at the term "Ghetto Baldie"* I think you are silly, Angel. :P

Rai & Rae 1X1 RP
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Mar 01, 2009 2:37 pm Reply with quote        
@Raven: Yeah, it's kind of an ongoing project for them. :3

*just finished the giant list of items needed from Closet Boutique* I have a favor to ask: I don't want to have a giant first post so I was wondering if I could delete yours so I have a post entirely for the items I need? It's bigger than I thought. Sweat

@Angel: I have to agree with Raven. xP And no, I certainly do not like your ghetto baldie, haha.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 35, 36, 37  Next