Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Square
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

How old are you?
<10
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
10-15
19%
 19%  [ 27 ]
16-20
44%
 44%  [ 63 ]
21-25
27%
 27%  [ 39 ]
26-30
7%
 7%  [ 11 ]
31-35
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
36-40
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
41-45
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
46-50
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
>50
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 141

Bright Bianca

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:48 pm Reply with quote        
I started visiting avatar websites when I was 16. Now I'm almost 22 and I still visit them regularly. Happy
Imaginative Sarah

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:46 am Reply with quote        
I am 16 since the first of july. lol... it sucks.
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:49 am Reply with quote        
Imaginative Sarah wrote:
I am 16 since the first of july. lol... it sucks.

Ohmygosh we have the exact same birthday. <3 I just turned 16 too~

...Sorry, I don't meet many people who do. ^^;;

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Nova

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:10 am Reply with quote        
I'm 20.
I've used avatar sites since I was 15.
Personally, I'm glad this site seems to have a lot of 16+ users.
First of all, that means that we don't have to keep stuff above PG13 all the time like on other sites.
And second, people younger than 15 are usually cancer to sites like this.
They beg for attention, spells badly, starts arguements.
This isn't true for ALL below 15, but in my experience, people younger than 17, 16, or 15 usually don't really contribute much to the forums, intellectually.

When I join an avatar site, I expect the users to be between 13-24.
I WANT the users to be between 16-25. Well, to be honest, I wish they were all above 18. 16-year olds, even the ones who are "mature for their age", still have a lot of drama going on in their life that I do not want to deal with.
Their brain isn't developed to a point to fully comprehend situations yet, and therefore tends to get easily depressed, take things personal, think they know best, and blame their problems for someone else (yet, they don't really seem to want to do what it takes to get rid of the problem)
Granted, there are some 16-17 year olds who are a little more mature than this too, but even they, when I talk to them, seem to lack some perception.
I don't really blame them, though. It's not their fault humans are built not to have a fully developed brain until we're 25, and I'm sure there are lots of things I don't understand yet that 15-yearolds get.
But the younger they are, the less I want to deal with them, their drama, and their terrible spelling x3
wolfgirl54

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:17 pm Reply with quote        
I agree! Drama is unnecessary and just plain annoying! We can't tell younger kids or teens just to grow up but they should know not to join a site like this if they are going to be immature.
Imaginative Sarah

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:01 pm Reply with quote        
I'm 16 about to go on 17.. most people I see on avatar sites are usually in the range of 14 and up...normally. lol..