Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
*MoMo-Pi*

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:32 am Reply with quote        
This is a private thread between Kryztol Thorn & Myself. If you are not either please don't post, but feel free to read along. :3

With that said, let's get down to business! xD Here's the character profile, nothing too flashy, just simple and clean:

Code:
Name:
Species:
Stereotype:
Appearance:
Mini Bio: (optional)
And anything else:

~~~~~
Here's my character :3

Name: Rin Tomonori
Year: Junior
Species: Kitsune
Stereotype: 'Outcast'
Appearance: Rin
Mini Bio: There are reasons why someone like Rin is an outcast. She got into a fight one day with one of the 'popular' girls. That girl held a grudge and turned everyone against the kitsune, so now she's all alone. Nobody dares to go near her because that popular girl would-literally- shoot out her snakelike hair toward them because of her grudge. Rin doesn't mind too much, considering she's been alone before. At this point in her life not many things phase her, which kind of creeps people out. As well as her illusion where she has a zipper on her back and a smaller version of herself pops out. Scares everyone all the time.
And anything else: Rin likes playing the Flute. She also usually sits outside whenever she doesn't have classes. She also has a pet wolf pup. he's black with a small silver streak of fur on his paw, so Rin calls him Silver.

Kryztol Thorn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:11 am Reply with quote        
((I'm rubbish at Japanese things by the way. xD))

Name: Shai Varah (pronounced Shy V-ah-rah)
Species: Vampire
Stereotype: 'Popular kid'
Appearance: Normal in school [url=http://api.ning.com/files/xamP5lWSYFfhh8UTLP96K95eVIM9RcidYy43YiTgRGD3MmF*5s6ILXfIrnsAPIHbgg3SOFEMlJNHi2JuFnQaGXrhW-Oc9InS/vampire_boy1.jpg]More 'dressy'[/url]
Mini Bio: Shai arrived later in the year than everyone else, and so got 'scooped' up by the popular kids. He's not sure he likes the attention, but he does like the perks. He's pretty niave, and doesn't see when a person is flirting with him. Shai is clever and extremely dangerous.
And anything else: He always carries at least one weapon on him, and usually drinks cows blood.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:50 pm Reply with quote        
[XD It's alright :3]

Another grueling day. Another day of being talked about behind her back. Personally, the kitsune didn't care, her ears caught everything muttered and she ALWAYS got her payback. Even if it was in in small--no, dreadfully--tiny ways. It always left an exciting...bang...as some would say toward the end.

The kitsune got dressed as if it were nothing and headed out her home. The comfort of her abode would have to wait until later on in the day for her to return. She hummed a tune in her mind and grimaced when her feet had touched the campus grounds. Rin held her head high, though, and walked, her long, silky tails behind her.

Even when nobody would come near her, surprisingly enough Rin was the only kitsune, and the only one with so many beautiful tails.That was always the 'awe of the morning' Until, that is, the snake girl had set foot on campus as well. Rin disliked, no HATED, her, but she didn't say a thing. She had even gotten into a fight with the girl at one time, ripping out each strand of snaky hair on the girl's head.. Too bad it all grew back.

The daily routine went on. The girl would try harassing Rin, and the kitsune would just laugh, hold her hand up and walked and every time the girl would stand there as if petrified.

Rin happily strode down the halls and soon made it to her locker. She opened it with one of her long claws and flicked her wrist, her fingernail going back to its semi-sharp state. She rummaged around and looked for her books, cursing under her breath every few seconds.

She figured this was another attempt at 'humiliating' Rin from that popular girl. Rin shrugged and yawned before a shadow fox, her pet, appeared. Rin flicked her head to the side and smirked a little. AS told, the fox ran in that direction, soon retrieving Rin's items and leaving a pretty little....present...in the girl's locker.

After that the two foxes watched and laughed at the squealing, screams and squirming of that girl and her worthless clones. You know...If things like this happened, and even when the girl told the teachers they never believed her, since Rin was such a 'good girl', Rin found school was getting even more fun as the days had passed.

Rin knelt down and once again watched what would happen. The girl went squealing to a teachr and Rin just looked at her pet, grooming its fur and acting like nothing happened at all. The teacher laughed, but went over to Rin. "Miss Rinslet. Did you do this, or was it an accident?"

Rin looked up and looked at the girl, gasping and putting a hand over her mouth, "Dear! What happened to you?!..Sir, I really don't know what's going on. I was just rummaging through my locker..But maybe..." Rin looked at her fox and it bowed its head. Rin pouted and moved her index finger up and down, "Bad Shadow! I'm so sorry....But...I guess he likes you enough to leave that present..." RIn chuckled wealky, and perfectly sounding too.

The teacher smiled and patted Rin's head. "Well, it was an accident. Continue on." And then the teacher disappeared in thin air.The girl's snaky hair hissed at Rin, but Rin returned it. Her eyes went from green to red and her fangs grew even larger. The girl yelped loudly and squirmed away, knowing that Rin wouldn't hesitate to remove the snakes from her head.

Ah, the high school life was just so good for the Kitsune. Rin got up and smiled, kissing her fox's forehead and scratching behind its ears. "I love you, boy..." She chuckled.

Kryztol Thorn

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 8:33 am Reply with quote        
Shai sighed as he turned back to look at Ceanna with an interested smile on his face. Truth be told, he didn't really care about what colour eye-shadow she wore, or whatever she was talking about.

"...blue would be lovely don't you think. But I also think that yellow would suit me. What do you think?" Shai cursed himself in his head for not listening and looking out of the window. Now he didn't have a clue wat Ceanna was talking about, so how was he to answer?

"I'm sure blue would suit you the best Cea." He told her, hoping that was the right answer. Apparently it was, as she beamed at him before kissing him on the cheek. That was another thing that annoyed Shai; half the girls in the school believed that he was only a few moments away from asking them out...all the time.

A series of screams brought the boy out of his thoughts, and he looked over to where the sounds were, hoping they would stop as his superior hearing was amplifying all the screams.

"Oh god. What have they done now?" He muttered as he saw some of his 'crowd' shrieking and fussing over something in their locker. He listened to the kitsune's explanation to the teacher and couldn't help a small smirk appearing on his face. That girl had guts if nothing else; well, she had looks as well.

"C'mon Laylena. Ignore her." He said as he walked over calmly, watching as she smiled at him in what she thought was an appealing way, but really, those snakes did nothing for her looks. "She's not worth it." Shai added spitefully, not really sure why he was being mean. He didn't really know the kitsune; she was just another outcast in this school.

((Hope that's ok.))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:35 pm Reply with quote        
    [That's just fine ^^]

Rin hadn't said a word once that popular boy had come by. Though Shadow was the one doing the talking...or..growling. The kitsune looked through a strand of her blond hair and whistled sharply, shaking her head before turning in the direction first intended. The black fox hesitated for a moment but soon followed Rin. When the two were farther enough, Shadow had started to speak.

"Why does it seem you enjoy torturing those hideous girls?" Shadow was a fox, he had no problem with A) speaking since it was an odd school enough, a talking fox wasn't anything and B) Speaking about the girls. Shadow never lied either, the fox saw almost all of those girls in the school. The sight of some of them had kind of made him shiver. But instead Shadow's fluffy black tail fluffed a bit more while they walk.

"Well, what if I do? I have no other reason to be here." It was true. Rin didn't care about education, she had been around enough and it wasn't like she was to get some worthless job in the human world or anything. She chuckled at the thought and shook her head.

"Why, yes....But Education is important..and what about A-" Shadow was cut off when Rin looked to him once again. "No. Other. Reason." Was what had left her lips. The two kitsunes walked around for a while, both of their soft tails swishing back and forth, almost in a unison.

After about fifteen minutes Shadow had stopped and was irritatingly poking at Rin's leg with his blackest black paw. "Sorry to interrupt, but I'm a tad bit hungry." Shadow whimpered a bit and smiled weakly before bowing his head.

Rin chuckled softly. Even when Shadow was a pain in the butt, she loved animals and him overall. "Fine, fine. We'll get you something to eat, but quickly. Class starts school." It's not like she minded that, though. Rin just wanted the day to end.

Kryztol Thorn

PostPosted: Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:28 am Reply with quote        
((I thought we could get the assignment nowish. If not, just say. xD You want me to be the teacher for the class where they get the assignment? Or do you want to do it?))

Shai and Laylena made their way outside the corridors, the girl still complaining about the 'gift' that had been left in her locker; honestly, she didn't shut up.

"Lay. I'm sure the girl didn't mean for her animal to do that." He said comfortingly, and she smiled at him sweetly.

"Of course Shai. I'm sure she didn't." The girl said, and Shai had to stop himself from rolling her eyes as she agreed with him readily. "Well, we better go to class soon." She said as she looked at her watch, sighing slightly. Shai thought about what class he had, and sighed as he remembered it was 'diplomacy and races'. Honestly; that class was so boring, all they learnt about were the rules other races had. When he had signed up for the class he thought that they might at least meet representatives from other races, but they hadn't yet.

"Yup." He said, and she laughed at his resigned expression.

"C'mon. It's not bad. At least we have a cute teacher." She said with a dreamy look on her face, and Shai scrunched his own up. Mr Kina was, as most girls put it 'absolutely gorgeous'. Shai wasn't attracted to males, but he had to admit that the man was good looking.

"Wonderful for you." He complained, and Layena elbowed him before dragging him to class. She wasn't as bad as everyone else thought; true her snakes put him off a bit, and she was spiteful, but if you got to know her, she had a bubbly personality.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:24 pm Reply with quote        
[Sorry for not replying sooner >.< I've been really busy D; And could you be the teacher please? :3]

Rin continued to walk, soon getting Shadow some food. After that the two trotted to class together. Occasionally Shadow would stop and whimper or complain. "Rin, I'm feeling full and dizzy..." He muttered at first, looking at the blond with longing eyes in a way,

"Carry me please?" He asked, transforming into a shadow fox pup and jumping into Rin's arms before she could say anything. She just nodded her head, "Fine, but don't do anything that could be considered ' against the school rules' or whatever.

Rin sighed, soon realizing that she had gotten to her class. She took her seat and held onto Shadow. He coed cutely in her arms and soon fell asleep, leaving the elder fox to be 'alone'.

Nobody talked to Rin and vice versa. She didn't mind the quietness between people in the school, but Rin hated it when Shadow was asleep. She never knew why, exactly, but it was probably because of an old childhood memory..

Rin shook the thought from mind. The last thing she needed was mental torture from herself. She managed to pick up a pencil and her sketchpad. Quietly Rin sketched out Shadow as he had looked, sleeping on her lap.

A good way to pass time, as usual. And she had also forgotten something. She flipped back to another page to see the picture of her other pet, a baby wolf named Silver. Rin wished she brought him, too, but Shadow was everywhere since he was, well, a Shadow.

Kryztol Thorn

PostPosted: Sat May 16, 2009 6:36 am Reply with quote        
I'm afraid I'll have to stop the roleplay, or at least pause it as I'm leaving for an undecided amount of time.
I might appear during the holidays if you want to continue it when I'm less busy. Sorry.