Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page 1, 2  Next
LOL UR FACE

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:16 am Reply with quote        
I just wanted to be the first to wish midorea a very lucky friday the 13th.

Seem weird? My logic is that by wishing it luck it will cancel out all the unluckiness of the day and the day will go on as normal. o:

I would also like to know your thoughts on the friday the 13th? Are you superstitous(or however the hell you spell it xD)? Are you going to go see the new Jason horror flick coming out, very appropriately, today?

BE MIZ. BE AWESOME.
Ah-Dee

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:05 pm Reply with quote        
I live it like i live any other day.
Unless Jason comes and murders me. ;'D

Visit my baby. ;]
Redd

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:45 pm Reply with quote        
I totally forgot it was Friday the 13th. So then was it good luck or bad luck that I got sick today and stayed home from school? XP

I for one, will be most definitely not seeing that movie. I hate horror films, I'd be too creeped out >>

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:58 pm Reply with quote        
I love friday the 13th. And the fact that valentines day is right after it, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I really love the way people freak over the date.

I mean, every 13th I had celebrated, I have had more luck then ever before. Or so it seems that way...

Not sure what to Quest

Anyone Miss Me? <3
Rae

PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:24 pm Reply with quote        
I kind of forgot, but I don't find it unlucky.
Actually, yesterday was a pretty good day. =]
And it was my friends birthday. o:

About the movie, I might go see it with my cousin after I get back from my ski trip. We like making fun of horror movies. x]

dreamer676

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 8:47 am Reply with quote        
This year friday 13th was my sisters birthday XD. I think she had a pretty good day though ^^...Maybe a little unrelated but who came up with Friday 13th and decided it was unlucky? :S

Art done by Crow Happy
Mella

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 12:08 pm Reply with quote        
Im not superstitious, but on friday the 13th I fell going up the stairs, dropped my binder on this guy whose locker is under mine(so sorry! Dx;Wink, and I accidentally dropped my textbook down the stairs .____.
But I got a cupcake! xD

Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
OMG MY FACE

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:38 pm Reply with quote        
Mella wrote:
Im not superstitious, but on friday the 13th I fell going up the stairs, dropped my binder on this guy whose locker is under mine(so sorry! Dx;Wink, and I accidentally dropped my textbook down the stairs .____.
But I got a cupcake! xD

PSHT, Who falls UP stairs?! (Please ignore that, my better half will get a giggle out of it though)

Anyway, my personal superstitions (or lack thereof) aside, I think it would be interesting to see how the numbers in Vegas are affected on a Friday the 13th. Maybe one of you internet-mongers will take that pet project on and find out, I've not got it in me.

Anyway, the only reason this Friday the 13th sticks out in LOL UR FACE's mind is because Disney put out lots of pins and even had an event at Walt Disney World's Pin Trading Outpost that we were looking at to keep it fresh in her mind.

Also the fact that she brings up a scary movie makes me laugh (only inside, or else she might hear me! =x) as she's the biggest wuss this side of the Mississippi. She used to be the biggest wuss on the other side of the Mississippi, too, but cross-country moves mess things up that way.

Mella

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 9:43 pm Reply with quote        
I'm the clumsiest person you'll ever meet, SO THAT'S WHO D: xD
Seriously, it's not hard to fall going up the stairs for me. And once, we were running around the track and I tripped over my TIED shoelaces. LIKE WTF? WHO DOES THAT! xD;; <3

Farewell, my shadow, you who stand at the end of the path I chose not to follow.
OMG MY FACE

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:00 pm Reply with quote        
Mella wrote:
I'm the clumsiest person you'll ever meet, SO THAT'S WHO D: xD
Seriously, it's not hard to fall going up the stairs for me. And once, we were running around the track and I tripped over my TIED shoelaces. LIKE WTF? WHO DOES THAT! xD;; <3

I only said that because one time, like 4,000,000 years ago, I fell going up the stairs, because they're CARPETED, and I was wearing SOCKS, and OMG THAT EQUALS SLIPPERY DAMMIT >=O

And LUF refuses to let me live it down. She's really an evil person.

Really. She beats me up in my sleep and stuff. Someone call me a social worker ;_;

Mella

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:16 pm Reply with quote        
Lol! xD
I wouldn't let you live it down either. xD
If my friend was there while I fell, I bet she wouldn't let it go, luckily I know like no one in my PE class, heh? xD;
But the social workers will take her away to a very bad place D:

OMG MY FACE

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 10:21 pm Reply with quote        
Mella wrote:
Lol! xD
I wouldn't let you live it down either. xD
If my friend was there while I fell, I bet she wouldn't let it go, luckily I know like no one in my PE class, heh? xD;
But the social workers will take her away to a very bad place D:

Sometimes right here can be a very bad place! :o

But the heart wants what it wants, I suppose.

Galswingirl

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:45 am Reply with quote        
I'm not superstitious at all, I love Friday the 13th's. xD

One of my best friends is really, really afraid of Jason though, I haven't seen the movie but I've heard it was scary so I don't really know. xD But my other bestfriend and my boyfriend always like to say, "Jay, jay, jay, son, son, son," around her. xD She gets so creeped out.

Ah-Dee

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:23 pm Reply with quote        
Valentine's was more of a horror-movie day than friday the 13th. o 3o''

Damn alcohol. Jab

Visit my baby. ;]
OMG MY FACE

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 10:26 pm Reply with quote        
I couldn't take LUF to a horror movie on Valentine's, Friday the 13th, or any other day for that matter. She'd die to death.

...wuss.

LOL UR FACE wrote:
That was a mouth-full.

Ah, my work here is done.