Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Ravenfeathers13

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2009 12:12 pm Reply with quote        
I liked roxas from kingdom hearts 2 ad It wasn't fair that he had to go away, So in his foum, HE LIVES ON!
Roxas and sora are brothers.
There friends are axel, zexion and demmy.
Thats the boys side.
Thats all the boys in this forum.

The girls are kairi and namine, who are best friends.
Along with Yuffi, Tiffa and Marlene (older).
Its kinda like powerpuff girls vs the roudyruff boys.

I'll be roxas, sora and demmy.
For the girls I'll be namine and yuffi.

Please rp with me.
IT'LL BE FUN.

Kyo Keonchi, Age 16
Ravenfeathers13

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:00 pm Reply with quote        
I have the story line put together.
Its basicly a battle of the sex's, you know...?
the boys get bord and cause trouble, the girls don't lik it so they have to teach them a lesson.
Kairi and namine ae the leaders for the girls side, Roxas and sora are for the boys side.
Demmy is bubble and stupid as always, really cute.

Kyo Keonchi, Age 16
Ravenfeathers13

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 12:11 pm Reply with quote        
The sky grew brighter as the day reached noon. The wind blew slightly in from the north. The gang was already bord. They were at there usual hangout, on roxas's and sora's rooftop.

Sora" Man, theres nothing to do!" He said, laying down with an umph and a frown.

Roxas: "Yeah, and most of the guys are'nt here yet!, hey demmy...what are you doing?" He asked, peeking over his sholder to find demmy playing with something.

Demmy: " I FOUND BUBBLESSSS!!!!!!!!!" He cheered happily, blowing one dip's worth in roxas's face.

Roxas: " Why you little...." He said through gritted teeth as he put demmy in a headlock.

Demmy: "Wha'd I dooooo-OWWWOWOWOWOWO!"

Sora:"Knock it off you two, do you want me to kick you off the side of the building...?" He said in a sarcastic tone. Out of the corner of his eye, he saw zexion looking like h's deep in thought.
"You okay zexion?..." He paused, but zexion said nothing. He continued anyway"...Oh, have you seen axel...? Man that guy's always late."

Roxas:" He said he was gunna be a little late" He smiled as he hid the bubbles from demmy.

-to be continued.

Kyo Keonchi, Age 16
Ravenfeathers13

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:01 pm Reply with quote        
Zexion rolled his eyes:" Demmy, your immaturity serpases that of a two year old."

Demmy: Smiles "Thanks zex-y! I am pritty smart, huh??"

Sora sits up , and he, and roxas look from zexion, to Demmy to each other. They burst out laughing, falling over and crying slitly.
A smile crosses zexion's face as he glances at the old abandoned mansion.

Demmy:" Wh....whats so funny....?" He frowned as sora and roxas had failed to stop laughing. He scratched the back of his head.

Namine and kairi were relaxing with there friends, yuffi,marlene and tiffa.

Namine was scratching at her notebook with intence speed as images flowed through her mind.

Yuffi:" Whacha drawin namine...?" She asked, peeking over her sholder to see pastel drawings of the boys on a rooftop. Yuffi laughed at demyx when she spotted roxas giving him no mercy.
Yuffi: Ahahahah! Boys are so stupid!!"
Namine smiled and nodded as she turned the page and began drawing again.

Namine suddenly looked up and stared at kairi, who had a sinking feeling that something was wrong.
Namine?:" What is it kairi...?"
Everyone looked up to stare at her.

Kyo Keonchi, Age 16
Ravenfeathers13

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 12:09 pm Reply with quote        
I had an Idea, twilight town began to shake from a supernatural cause and the girls n guys were transported to an alternat universe where all the guys get possessed by the same supernatural cause that shook twilight town and they become misteviouse little bad boy troublemakers.

Sora: The power of light manipulation and can fly

Roxas: The power of shadow manipulation and can teleport.

Zexion: The power to shapeshift and read thoughts.

Demmy: The power of element manipulation (Water and ice) Can breath underwater.

Axel: The power of element manipulation (Fire) And can shape shift.

[- I'm thinking of the girls powers right now, because thats how far I got-]

Kyo Keonchi, Age 16
KeinLeben

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 6:08 pm Reply with quote        
Why are you playing 5 characters? I'll be Axel.
Ravenfeathers13

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:02 am Reply with quote        
I thought It could be fun.....I dunno....cause not many people like rping with me.
But I'm good at it.
Course u can b axel!!!
U can just reply right now that axel slept in or something...

LETS HAVE FUN!
;D

Kyo Keonchi, Age 16
KeinLeben

PostPosted: Sat May 30, 2009 9:43 pm Reply with quote        
((sorry, I REALLY need to be more active on this site))

-Axel pulled on his shirt and glanced out the window. There was no point in rushing since he had already slept in and was late anyways. If your gonna be late, be late. right?-

-He pulled out his phone and called Demyx. His head was still foggy from the previous dream and he wasn't sure where they were supposed to be meeting up...-

"Hey Dem, what's up?"

PostPosted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:24 pm Reply with quote        
Demyx's cell ringed and picked it up his cell and opened it, hearing axel's voice at the same time.
"HAI AXEL! HEY GUYS, GUESS WHAT???? its axel! Wthats upppppppp????"

The others stared at demyx as he got hyper once again. Zexion rolled his eyes and made a face, Imitating demyx'x composure and sent sora and roxas into a giggle fit that sent then gasping for breath.Demyx flushed pink." Meanies!!!!! Oh, axel...were in our usual spot, come here soon as you can , K???

Kyo Keonchi, Age 16
Maeve

PostPosted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 8:33 am Reply with quote        
Sorry for interrupting you guys, but, well, I just want to remind you that this subforum is for out-of-character chat only. If you want to make some kind of role-play, maybe you should make a thread in the role-player's paradise or 1on1 forum for the role-play part ('cause by the look of it, this looks more like a 1on1 role-play), and only use this thread for plot discussion/ recruitment/ information/ ... Just saying...