Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page 1, 2  Next
MissHollow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:37 pm Reply with quote        
CLICKETH HERE

This is a contest for scholorship money I entered and I would appriciate it if you guys could vote for me here.

Also If this is concidered spam I am soo sorry, I didn't know of a better place to put this and thought this was the best place. Feel free to delete this if its against rules.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:10 pm Reply with quote        
Hm... I suggest adding some discussion to this topic, otherwise it probably could be considered spam. ^^;

MissHollow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:14 pm Reply with quote        
ok thank you for the advice, then lets discuss, holidays, sense thats what the contest is about. Wink My entry was about halloween!

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:17 pm Reply with quote        
Interesting.

I spent Halloween passing out candy with my boyfriend, so I had a pretty good time. ^_^

Oooh, scholarships. I meant to look into a good one involving writing some kind of short story or something, but I guess I forgot. ^^; Hehe.

MissHollow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:35 pm Reply with quote        
I hate passing out candy, sense we live practically on a highway, no one stops. I went out with meh friends and dressed up ^^

There are alot of essay type scholorships if you look for them, i'm sure they're not that hard to find.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:44 pm Reply with quote        
I understand that then, but I love seeing the cute little kids in their costumes. ^_^

Meh, I'm lazy and not terribly interested in scholarships. xP All of my teachers say it's such a shame because I'm too lazy to take all advanced or IB classes too.

MissHollow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:52 pm Reply with quote        
I know, last year i saw awhole buncha little batmans it was adorable!

I'm lazy too, I'm in regular enlishg this year and aceing it, cuase i didn't want to take advanced and have to write a ton of essays.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:56 pm Reply with quote        
Aw, how cute. ^_^ I remember seeing two witches and a kitty together last year. It was even cuter because they were triplets. Haha.

I'm in advanced English and World History. They're pretty boring classes if you ask me. ._. But really; there's no way to make history interesting.

MissHollow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:03 pm Reply with quote        
That one of those thing you just have to go AWWW! over, i don't care who you are.

I toke world history last year, and yes it was indeed boring, even though I like learning about other cultures some of it is just snore inducing.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:08 pm Reply with quote        
I know, right? Bouncy Heart

I hate history/social studies all together so bleh. DX

MissHollow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:12 pm Reply with quote        
now if only I could get my little brother to be that cute, maybe he wouldn't be so annoying then lol

I'm glad i got them outta the way, what suprised me was that I actully liked my government class this year. that probebly becuase we never did anything in there but takes notes though.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:15 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, same here. My younger siblings have a friend over tonight and they're already giving me a headache.

Mmm, the only social studies-type class that I've ever liked was the one last year; but that's only because it's where I met my boyfriend. Haha, all we did for the last three months of the schoolyear was watch movies.

MissHollow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:18 pm Reply with quote        
yeah little ones can be quite loud, a bus full in the afternoon is even worse though ugh

That reminds me of yesterday, our economics teacher didn't have anything for us to do so he gaves us crayons and told us to color XD

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:20 pm Reply with quote        
Tell me about it. ._. I ride two buses home from school and somehow I'm stuck on buses with the majority of the kids consisting of middle schoolers.

XD Wow, that's special.

... What is the next holiday? O:

MissHollow

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 10:24 pm Reply with quote        
The next holiday is vals day coming up i suppose...not my favorite of times of the year.