Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:06 pm Reply with quote        
So I went to the doctors a few minutes ago because my wrist was hurting. Guess what? I have to wear a splint D:

Though I could have plaster instead... >.>

And my wrist doesn't hurt as much in it, so it ain't too bad n.n

Anyone here hurt themselves recently? =O

::Shop::
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:22 pm Reply with quote        
Well my foot fell asleep while I was STANDING in front of the stove, cooking dinner. XD

How'd you hurt it?

Freshie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 6:56 pm Reply with quote        
Um.
I fell down the stairs the other week.
Bruised a bit, but it all went away some time afterwards...

The thing is, I'm so small, weak and fragile. Yet never have broken a bone or anything really bad.
Just a few scraps and bumps and bruised, but nothing major.

I did have one surgery when I was a little baby. I had open heart surgery when I was 9 month old. There was two holes in my heart. But Its all good now, May still have a heart murmur (?) from it but nothing bad. Still have the scar, plus a little scar like thing happening under my right breast from where the chest tube was in. Which has made my breast grow different sizes, my left is bigger then my right cause of the chest tube scar. D:<
K, enough about that. xD

I hope your wrist gets better. :/

And my feet fall asleep all the time. ;-;

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 7:49 pm Reply with quote        
Chu;
I dunno :/

I went skiing last weekend, which is probably the reason xD

But it didn't hurt until I went back home... :/

::Shop::
Urboros

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:05 pm Reply with quote        
I poked myself with the scaple today <.<;; didn't feel it or notice it; till I saw the blood Duh

Kin no Megami

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:13 pm Reply with quote        
I had a car accident in November which totaled my car and I'm still in pain from the injuries. I had whiplash and a concussion. The concussion has finally healed (after weeks of garbled words) and my neck is better but I'm not quite 100% just yet. ^^;

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:50 am Reply with quote        
I usually am not a clumsy person however I don't always put enough thought into the weather and what I am wearing.

I am short so I ALWAYS wear heals and I live in OHIO so this time of year is pretty icy, snowy, and gross....ya see where I'm going with this?

I busted my butt the other day and my poor lil tailbone still hurts...nonetheless I still wore heals this morning on my way to work even though we are on a severe winter weather alert. Some people never learn =)
Milkshake

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:28 pm Reply with quote        
Haha XD
I don't even own heals
I own sliders though=)
I decided that maybe i should own some dress shoes that weren't so..easy to trip and bought..flats..*i think that's what they're called*

I haven't broken a bone since i was eight and that was when this boy dropped a bowling ball on it at my eigth birthday party at the bowling alley. So it was even my fault=) My mom was driving me around to all these different places(since my school nurse suggested a place to go) and then to MY doctor who told us to go someplace else O_o
Rae

PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 12:35 am Reply with quote        
Recently, I haven't hurt myself but I have done something very stupid that cost me my arm for a week. =0
I just got a tetnis shot since I didn't get one in school when I was younger.
Normally you have a sore arm after, but the day I got it it wasn't hurting one bit.

Daily, I do 60 pushups and 10 chinups because I'm a weakling and I want to be stronger. XD
Without thinking I did my pushups and chinups and then I woke up in the morning and my arm was killing me!
It felt like I broke it! Haha I know it's not a big deal, but wow I was finally able to use my arm this weekend. XD

Vixie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 6:07 pm Reply with quote        
i hate doctors... period!! my mum almost died because of one of 'em who didn't diagnose her diabete's in time and then i had to wait another year to have my tonsils removed.. that doctor was evil D:<

click the egg
Kitty

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:30 am Reply with quote        

I have chronic hives, but I'm nervous around doctors, especially male doctors. And I have to have surgery later this month... I have a hemorrhoid which makes it very painful to pass...well you know.