Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Divinitate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:48 pm Reply with quote        

Seig laughed and shook his head a little, his hair falling back into his face. "You should join the writing club then, they look for firsties a lot." He leaned back and picked his cup back up and took another sip, "Anyways, you're welcome in the music room, no one is there, and it counts as credit." hi said standing up.

Miya

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:52 pm Reply with quote        
"Can I bring food?" Yuki asked as she looked down at her food, she was hungry and didn't want to waist it.... "You can even have an bit if you want, but it has to be an small bite."
Divinitate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:56 pm Reply with quote        

"No, I don't sleep so I already ate a big meal." He said, walking away slowly saying over his shoulder, "Given that I'm the teacher's aid for Music Composition and performance I think that will be alright." He laughed lightly as he left the cafe.

Miya

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:00 am Reply with quote        
Picking up her food Yuki gabbed her bag and hurried after him. She ran quickly for having short legs and she was up and beside Seig in a few seconds. "Are you now?"
Divinitate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:02 am Reply with quote        

"Yes, this is my fourth year of schooling." Seig said entering the room he'd left earlier. "I teach when no one else is here to teach, but it looks like the others didn't want to come, so its just me...all day." he said the last part with a frown.

Miya

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 12:05 am Reply with quote        
"Ahh well that sounds um... Fun?" Blinking up at him Yuki turned and walked to an desk and put her food down on it. "I have no clue how you would want to teach other student, you must not be that much older then me. And I'm 21 so you look somewhere around 23..." Looking up him and down Yuki nodded. "Somewhere around that age."
Divinitate

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:01 pm Reply with quote        

"Twenty Four actually." he said shrugging as he look at his note book and pulled his violin out and tried to play what he'd scribbled down.

Miya

PostPosted: Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:42 pm Reply with quote        
"Well I was close, I said somewhere around that age." Watching him Yuki blinked. "You know if you need to practious or something I can gt out of here, after all this isn't my class... At lest I don't think it is. If it was you would have known my name since your are an teacher-thingy." Nodding Yuki looked down at her water before she grabed it and opened it up.