Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Private Roleplaying
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Miya

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:50 pm Reply with quote        
Streching Yuki rolled off her bed and moved around her room, picking up clean cloths and pulling them on as she went. She only had an few classes at the school and she got in trouble when she skipped them. "Yur! I'm off to class be back in a few hours, you want anything?" She yelled as she pulled on her black boots. Her younger half brother lived with her, only twelve he was on his summer brake.

"No, go get to class before you get kicked out." He called back though his closed door.

Nodding Yuki picked up her jacket, shrugged it on and grabed her bag. Locking the door behind her she made her way down to her car and hoped that she made it to her class on time.

Divinitate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 10:55 pm Reply with quote        

Laughing at his radio, Siegfried opened the door to his class room. Only twenty four and he was already on his way to being a good solid musician and teacher of music. He sighed as he pulled at the cuffs of his shirt.

Straightening up he smiled and sat at the front desk, right in front of the rows upon rows of desks.

Miya

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:00 pm Reply with quote        
Coming to an stop at the school Yuki looked down at the time, she had fifteen minutes to spair. Sighing she smiled happly and ran her hand though her gray/purpleish bangs. Grabbing her bag she got out of her car and made her way to the doors while she forgot what class she had. "Okay... Second is english and third is Writing... But what is first?" Walking down the hall she tried her best to remember what her class was.
Divinitate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:05 pm Reply with quote        

Sitting back in his seat, Seig's black and under-laying white hair fell in his face. He moved so that he could easily put in his ear buds. He closed his eyes, yawning softly in his boredom.

It was lonesome waiting for the teacher to arrive.

Miya

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:10 pm Reply with quote        
Sighing in annoynce Yuki turned and walked into some random class. Seeing an guy sitting she walked up to him. "Hi, I'm Yuki. What are the option classes here? I have something but I can't remember what it is for the life of me." Tipping her head to the side lightly she moved her bag up her shoulder as she looked at the male infront of her. He had two differnt colors in his hair and it looked very nice on him, natural unlike some of the stuff that people wore.
Divinitate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:14 pm Reply with quote        

Looking up and seeing someone only half of his height, Seig frowned and said, "This is Music : General Composition and Performance. And to judge by your stance, you're probably in an art type class. Though...the first period classes are always free to choose." He shrugged and changed the songs on his music player.

Miya

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:19 pm Reply with quote        
Groaning softly Yuki crossed her arm's, her hair moving with the movment. "Well your not any help and just to tell you I am not in art...." Blinking she opened her bag and looked inside. "Yes no art things in their so I'm not in their, but good guess." Looking at the male for an bit longer Yuki frowned. "Maybe it was that I didn't have an first block class..." She muttered as she turned her back and started to walk away, forgetting all about the other male.
Divinitate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:21 pm Reply with quote        

Seig shook his head and pulled out a notebook and started to write down notes. Drawing them out and humming softly to himself as another composition came to him.

Miya

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:25 pm Reply with quote        
Giving up on trying to figure out if she had an class or not she went down to the cafe. It was already almost time for class to start so there was no use trying to figure out what it was now. Better to eat anyways, she missed breakfast because she was in such an rush.
Divinitate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:27 pm Reply with quote        

Frowning when it came time for the class to start and he was still all alone in the room. Sieg stood and walked out of the room, leaving his bag at his seat. "This is dull." He said softly as he walked down to the cafe for a cup of coffee.

Miya

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:31 pm Reply with quote        
Picking out some random food Yuki made her way to an table and pulled her bag off, putting it on the table she sat down and looked down at her food. An orange, tost with butter and an bottle of water.
Divinitate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:33 pm Reply with quote        

Yawning as he bought his coffee, Seig saw the oddly haired short girl from before and walked over to her and sat across from her. "So, did you figure out what your first class is shrimp?" he asked, sipping his coffee.

Miya

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:36 pm Reply with quote        
"No I'm skipping it and thinking second is my first block, it's the only thing that makes sense and I am not an shrrimp I'm just smaller then you." Looking up Yuki glared at the male. "The name is Yuki, learn to love it or learn to hate it. Dosen't really matter to me."
Divinitate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:39 pm Reply with quote        

"That attitude, sounds like First Chair." Seig said, setting his cup down and smiling, "And, you are a shrimp, maybe what...five foot or so?" He said mockingly, "Mine is Seig. Music composer and violinist. First Chair, first year running." he held out his hand to her.

Miya

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:43 pm Reply with quote        
Blinking at him Yuki looked down at his hand for an second before she took it and showed she had an good grip. "Thanks... I think. Just Yuki, first year myself. Not in music but is in writing." Letting go of his hand she started to peal her orange. "And sorry I'm not able to contoil my hight, if I could I would be taller and it's five foot and han half. incase you would like to know."