Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Hall
Goto page 1, 2  Next

I think you're a...
Boy
100%
 100%  [ 7 ]
Girl
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:30 pm Reply with quote        
    Apparently, a lot of people think I'm the gender I'm not.

I just wanted to know: What gender do you think I am? XD

So, discuss:
  • Your thoughts on my gender. :D
  • People on the interwebz who's gender you've questioned.
  • People in real life who's gender you've questioned. XD
  • Anything else relevant. XD

Naked for absolutely no reason.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:34 pm Reply with quote        
I think you're a dude but then again I've seen your picture.

I think you should add a bit more discussion to this thread though because it really seems to be lacking that. D:

Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:37 pm Reply with quote        
    Yeah, I'll go add something to the first post to make this thread more... livable. XD

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:54 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks. ^^

No one ever gets confused with my gender because of my terribly long hair, haha, Although I have been told that I have the intellect of a man, which honestly irked me because that's just like saying that women cannot be smart. o-0; It was exactly that phrasing too: "Wow, you have the intellect of a man..."

And since I'm usually on avatar sites, using a girl avatar, and taking the fact that most people that get on said websites are female, no one mistakingly called me a boy.

Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:56 pm Reply with quote        
    I've been told I had the intellect of a cat. @.@

Kittay bee smart, raight? XD

I usually don't take the time to try and figure out what gender someone is. I look at their avi, and use that. XD

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:59 pm Reply with quote        
Hahaha, I guess so?

I don't even think of gender until the person says something relating to it. It could even be "So this guy said something to me the other day..." and I'd begin to wonder "Wait, I never found out "what" you are. o-0"

monbohn

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 5:27 pm Reply with quote        
Hahahaaa ~ I like this thread/topic!!

No one's ever mistaken me or even asked me whether I'm a girl or not.

Angel, from your avi I've leaned toward guy (no boobs). But a lot of girls like to have male avatars. I haven't been here long and haven't really had a chance to talk to you so I can't really give an educated guess based on experience/interaction but I did read a thread that you had created and although you were expressing a lot of emotion I was still thinking guy, when usually the openly displayed emotion thing means girl. And I'm not trying to say I think you're a girly guy because that's not how it came across. I got more of a young guy impression from it. But the gender really doesn't make a difference to me. I don't really think about peoples genders when I talk to them on sites but I guess it's usually made obvious in one way or another what gender someone is. Only two instances where I actually wondered and only one of those did I actively make a point of finding out. The other one prefers to remain gender neutral so I want to respect that. It doesn't really matter to me ~ they're my friend regardless.

Obviously if you give away what gender you are in here there won't be a topic regarding it anymore, but I'm wondering if you are going to say at some point what gender you are.

And also, I don't know what the person who made the comment to you thinks about cats but you should take it as a compliment because I have several cats and can tell you that they are definitely very smart. I mean, there's the occasional one that's maybe not so smart, but it's the same with people ~ there's smart one's and not so smart one's. Cat's are a lot smarter than a lot of people give them credit for.

Urboros

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 7:57 pm Reply with quote        
I dun know who you are Lips are Zipped I guess a girl

I pse as a male on most sites because I like the cloths offered, or the hair styles offered, or the male avatar looks better etc. Though I was also tired of being accused of being a guy behind a female avatar so now most of my avatars are guys since my personality makes people suspicous.

the above is a secret *shh* don't tell anyone

tigerangel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:30 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
I think you're a dude but then again I've seen your picture.

That statement would tend to make me think that you were indeed a guy. However, that could have been a trick by Chu, to make us think that we knew the answer.
The interwebs make it easy at time to fool people.
I would hope that by looking at my picture in the phot thread, that it's obvious that I am a woman.

please click ->
Freshie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:04 pm Reply with quote        
I've gotten mistaken for a t-girl (tranny) a few times. >_>;;
Damn my androgynous features! xD
Though I'm fully female since my birth and still plan on being a girl. :3

Rae

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 11:20 pm Reply with quote        
You're a guy, aren't you? :o
Assuming you have a male avatar...but then again it wouldn't be the first time I got it wrong. Dx

I remember I was grocery shopping with my brother and he's like, "Lets get in line behind that man"
And it was clearly a woman! XD
He said it VERY loudly too.

Vixie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:24 pm Reply with quote        
a girl you are?.... i know lots of females who have male avi's :]

click the egg
ariyaki

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:59 pm Reply with quote        
    With the name like "Angel" I'm assuming you are a female.

I usually assume that if you have a male avatar, you're more likely to be a dude, but when it comes to female avatars, I try not to bother guessing. I think males are more likely to be ladies online.

I real life, I more or less don't question ones sex in public. I do make fun of people in the comfort of my own home. Television needs to be made fun of.

shades_of_grey

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 9:05 am Reply with quote        
I'm simple, I'd assume you're male because of your avatar. Then again, I haven't been so lucky as to see your picture, so I couldn't say for certain, nor have I been around long enough to get to know you personality wise.

I've never been confused for anything than what I am. I count myself as lucky, mostly because I wouldn't want to be anything than what I already am.

Fuzzey

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 8:39 pm Reply with quote        

You always have male avis on roli&mido,so your a male XP
I think Chi once said she questioned Ari's gender since she was both male&females,I had to tell her XD

At first I didn't know if Akatsuki was girl or boy,they're a girl right?o 3o;;

There is this girl at my school who really looks like a boy,you can't see her eyes because her whole hair is in her way and she has hairy arms and a mini mustchace >__<;;;