Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
*MoMo-Pi*

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:17 am Reply with quote        
Haha, it's okay ^^ A little constructive criticism never killed anyone. =3
And they can be simple, so I don't mind starting it out :3

and writing wise....Ah, i suppose it could depend, but i warn you, my first post will normally be MUCH longer than my normal posts X3 Normally I can go with about three or four paragraphs, more if I'm really drawn into the moment. So it varies, you don't have to exactly match my writing amount, though, okay? ^^

Rai-Rai

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 6:32 pm Reply with quote        
I was thinking along the lines of
vampire/damphir
vampire/hunter

I always enjoy a good vampire roleplay. If we did do vampire/damphir I would like to play the damphir. The other one would be whichever you would feel comfortable with. Also we could talk about multi characters with that mabie? That way it wouldn't be too akward I'm not the best at roleplaying guys mind you. XD
Kryztol Thorn

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:59 am Reply with quote        
*MoMo-Pi* wrote:
Haha, it's okay ^^ A little constructive criticism never killed anyone. =3
And they can be simple, so I don't mind starting it out :3

and writing wise....Ah, i suppose it could depend, but i warn you, my first post will normally be MUCH longer than my normal posts X3 Normally I can go with about three or four paragraphs, more if I'm really drawn into the moment. So it varies, you don't have to exactly match my writing amount, though, okay? ^^

Ok. That sounds like a good length.
Thanks for saying you'd start - I don't like starting for some reason. xD

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:11 pm Reply with quote        
Yep ^^

And you're welcome. Sometimes i don't like starting it, but It's kind of good because it's making me better at making up characters faster x3

Rai-Rai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 8:38 pm Reply with quote        
I think its common that most people don't like to start roleplays even I don't like to start them at times. It just depends on if my brain is half asleep that day or not lol.
*MoMo-Pi*

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 9:03 pm Reply with quote        
x3 Haha, I think so. It's also because a lot of us are lazy. But I like making them at times, others i'll be like 'uuuurgh, who am I always stuck making them D;'
Rai-Rai

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 10:06 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah I know what you mean. I normally try to alternate with the people I roleplay with lol.
*MoMo-Pi*

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:37 pm Reply with quote        
I can barely ever alternate xD It's either I do it or the other person volunteers to do it. But when I do it i remember 'This just gets me more money' x3 Not that I'm a complete gold/silver whore though but i do need it xD
Rai-Rai

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:02 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah I know what you mean lol x)
Aaya-Tan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2009 11:59 pm Reply with quote        
Well, it says you're always looking for roleplay partners, I'm willing to throw my own two cents in. I even have my own thread up looking for partners if you're interested.

As much as I hate to say it, I despise drama romance to a certain degree. When it's the entire focus of the roleplay, I tend to find myself bored easily, simply for the fact that I don't really care for 'oh they're together!.... Now what?'

I ADORE plot, but not only my own, I enjoy it when someone helps a little bit. When everything's put on me, I tend to die down and usually avoid posting because I'm either out of ideas, or the partner bored me with 'she wept' or something.

I don't mind playing either gender, as most likely I will have a vivid array of all sorts of characters. I do my own character art as well, and I don't rip off pics on the net. If I really enjoy a roleplay, I even draw fanart of it of the characters interacting somehow. I have an idea for an alien x human roleplay, I can easily switch the character's gender, as the only gender it has is in it's human form, otherwise it's sexless (lol I love that aspect of it).

But yeah, if you'd like, give my thread a look-see and you'll see.

*MoMo-Pi*

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 8:27 pm Reply with quote        
Hm, not bad. I really like your search thread. :3 I always like designing my threads to look nice, but recently I've been lacking, mainly because i'm trying to focus on my academics before the school year is over.

And that is just fine. Haha, I know how that is to have the simple romances xP It gets too old, too easy. That's why I always improvise with my partners so it gives our characters a better and broader amount of action, conflicts and whatnot.

As for plots, i know how it feels. I'm constantly bugged with the fact that some partners expect me to think up of everything, always make the threads and come up with new ideas. My little brain can only come up with things at random times, and I swear it's true XD;;

I like to have a big amount of characters too. It sometimes helps me out when i'm stuck with one. ANd really, you do our own characters? That's cool! =D I make characters too..But I'm too self conscious to bring myself to scan them and use them as roleplay characters >//< But I'm interested by the thought now..I think I might be drawing some characters for roleplays...>>

I haven't done the alien x human in a long time. I'd like to give it a try, maybe we can mix our ideas togther =]

OH! And another thing, sorry for the late reply, i didn't forget about Midorea, but so much has been happening D; But, now that my spring break is over with and all of the family drama and whatnot is over I believe I'll be on Midorea a bit more.

Kazunomiya Nanashi

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:00 am Reply with quote        
Do not steal any pictures from this post,
the art and character are copy written to me and their respective artists.

ANTHROPOMORPHIC: [0] [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]
HUMAN: [1] [2] [3] [4] [5] [6] [7]

My character's species is descended from a dinosaur called the Archaeopteryx.
She is a primitive dragon. Most species of Dragon evolved from her kind or are closely related to her.
She was born in 795AD, feudal Japan.
She thinks she is a demon. Regardless of that, she was trained to be a warrior priestess.
Any place/time is fine though, as she can travel through time/space.
That was a very crappy summary of her at 1AM in the morning.
More information can be found about her here.

If you have any ideas for a RP, let me know.
I do semi-literate, nothing below that. Maybe willing to do higher.

| Canadian | Female | Pansexual | Masochist | Submissive | Collared | Bibliophile | Ornithophile |
Aaya-Tan

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:32 pm Reply with quote        
It's perfectly fine, MoMo. Things happen outside of the internet, I've been in the same boat.

And yes! I would love to work with the alien x human. I have thousands of alien races male and female versions, mind you, seeing as it seems that relationships are probably one of the first parts of the plot.

I like working toward making a romance, but I don't like it when it's the ultimately main focus of the roleplay if you catch my drift. I mean, once they fall in love, what happens next?

The spit spat crap that some people produce and deem 'advanced lit' really annoys me. I have several characters, including a brand new character I just made last night that's a Chimaera of sorts. <3 Very awesome, very fun, very rich and lots of interesting stories I'm already working on for him.

Same for a female character of mine, who's an alchemist. Human, of course, but so much fun to play. Especially when she's drunk. >w<

Want a piece of your own? Hit me up!
I've claimed LOL UR FACE. <3
.:Wishing on a Star:.
I have claimed Fuu Sho. He is my Sexy Leader Lover. No touchy.
Aay is : Still semi-hiatus'd due to life sucking so hard.
I don't pvp, so don't bother challenging.
*MoMo-Pi*

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2009 7:38 pm Reply with quote        
Kazu: I really like the character, but I don't think i'd be able to play a male D; I'm sorry.

Alrighty then, it's settled! I made a new character that I'd most likely like to play for the human o - o; I think i did pretty well on the whole design of her, and i do think it'd be fun to play her when she's drunk as well[ It's always fun to make characters look a fool, isn't it? xD]

I get it. It's more interesting to build it, that way when they're in love, nothing that lags will happen. A Chimaera?? Really, Wow I haven't roleplayed with a character like that for god knows how long ^^;

As for other characters, I will have a lot as well, that way if I get stuck, I can come up with some crazy scheme until i find an overall plan that will work for my characters.

Sorry for the small response ^^; Headaches are such a pain >.<

Kazunomiya Nanashi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:41 pm Reply with quote        
Who said you had to play a male? o.o

| Canadian | Female | Pansexual | Masochist | Submissive | Collared | Bibliophile | Ornithophile |