Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The University
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Are you in any situation listed at this time?
Yes.
73%
 73%  [ 17 ]
No
26%
 26%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 23

dreamer676

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:38 am Reply with quote        
I get that a lot fuzzey, well except for the being bashed on other sites instead they decided to make up rumours about me which I won't repeat as they arn't really appropriate for maybe some of the younger ones.

That was when I was at school though, I'm at college now and don't speak to them but still get left out from paties etc with my new friends. Except thats prob coz they know I don't drink.

Art done by Crow Happy
Marina Toriama

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:24 pm Reply with quote        
I feel like I'm a different person from who I used to be. I know how I used to be, and when I compare it to the 'now' me, it's like comparing two completely different people. I miss the old me, but I can't seem to get back to that. The 'now' me scares me, to be honest. I feel like my mind is slipping....how can I not have control over my own personality and behaviors? I tried talking to the school counselor about it. After about only two sentences, she cut me off and sent me back to lunch since it wasn't important in her eyes.

I miss the old me, but I can't seem to get her back.

Rinni is:

Back after super hiatus; getting reacquainted with the site
MaxR
Programmer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quote        
i used to feel that way when I realize my dad left me at one, never tried to come back, then convinced my grandparents(on his side) that I wasn't his, so now I only have half a family(biologically, my stepdad's nice though)
----
as for school, I guess I feel that way now when I think about leaving all my friends, and everyone being busy....

its gonna suck :cry:

I remember going to high school and missing friends....

Why you ask? Because I am the Mad King of Midorea!
I accept and encourage donations of copper!
Want a good deal, and silver? Exchange here!
lyte

PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2008 10:42 pm Reply with quote        
i've had too many life changing things.

last year, my best friend died in a car crash. my grandma before that. she had alzheimers, and it was just too much when she started to hate us. i feel like my brother hates me...hes always bullying me for no reason. im only 11, and i cant deal with this all!!!!!!!!

i always try to act cheerful with everybody, and nice, but i can never stand it. maybe nobody drinks or things like that, but i just cant stand it. i feel like theres a hole. a hole that, no matter how many friends i have, will never be covered up.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:21 am Reply with quote        
I always feel out of place when i am with my parents and 3 sisters.
I was basically raised by my grandparents since their wasn't enough room for me at my parents place.
I guess you could say that i was "picked" to live with my grandparents.
I don't even remember having a choice or say in that matter.
But anyways, when i go to my parents now, they stop the conversations they are having, they forget i'm there, they left me at the house once, my sister even once told me that she doesn't understand why i was there.
So yea, its hard. I feel like i'm just a guest in there house. It sucks. And they don't understand why i get upset easily over there.
I'm still living with my grandparents tho.
and i am so unbelievably grateful to them. If it wasn't for them, i would have nothing.

lyte

PostPosted: Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quote        
Wow...That sucks and thats good too, I guess.

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:00 pm Reply with quote        
Lol, family reunions.
I always feel left out, like the runt at the pack.

My appearance is very contrary to those of my family, and I feel very much out of place.
My sister and cousins are very lithe and athletically built.
I'm. . . not. I have an hourglass figure and look very much like my father's side of my family. But not like him, of course. But with my mother's side of the family, its just not a fit.

They are all very athletic and smart.
I'm not that stupid, but I have more common sense and I do well in school.
But sometimes I just don't know how to function or whatnot.
Either way, there you go.

I realllllly shouldn't type when I'm halfway awake : P

kaishi
Artist
Artist

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 6:36 pm Reply with quote        
LOL UR FACE wrote:
What's hardest for me is all the "could have done"s

I could be in so much better control of my life right now, but I made so many stupid mistakes after getting out of high school, even when I was still in high school. The feel like the more I try to take back control the harder it gets as well. x_x

Uggh I know how you feel. My life has been like a piece of cake compared to some people's, but I failed in so many ways.

Instead of sitting here right now I could be living my dreams abroad, but instead I just floated along, went to the wrong college, got the wrong degree, didn't get a high enough GPA, and now I have nowhere to go. I never fought or worked hard for what I wanted, because life was easier that way and.. well, I didn't really know anything. I had stress issues in college, but I could have worked through them. When I think of what I could have done, it makes me so sad. ;_; Everyone made my decisions for me, and I just let them... It's so awful to feel like most of your life is already over at 22. And now I have to work even harder to fix it, and there's no guarantee it'll ever be worth it.
Aaya-Tan

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2009 11:49 pm Reply with quote        
I wish.

I'm none of the above so much as 'I wish I had a life'.

I'm always ALWAYS the one who gets left behind. It's why I've lost all of my friends except two. Mainly because they, for some reason, find some kind of awesome redeeming quality about me that deems me worthy enough to keep around since highschool or +8 years.

I'm at 22 this month, May 30th, to be exact, and you know, I've never even so much as been on a date? I've never held a decent job for over a year (Four months was the longest) and I never really finish what I start unless it's artwork, and even then it takes me MONTHS.

I'm antisocial due to the fact no one ever believed me when I told people my mother would lock me in a room for days without food or water. They said I would be skinnier or would have died right?

I've been pre-diabetic since I was four. You don't lose weight by stopping yourself from eating.

Obviously once I got older she couldn't do that anymore. She still verbally abused me, though. Always made me out to be a huge mistake. Made me out to be a 'rape baby that no one wanted'.

If it weren't for my grandparents, I probably wouldn't honestly be alive today to tell you the truth, my woman was that awful to me. I actually did try to take my own life. I OD'd, a cop out, I know, but I hated pain and couldn't take shooting myself, no one owned a gun that I knew, and I wasn't going to slit my own throat.

My fiance killed himself, it was about three months after that that I tried. But I chickened out last second and threw it all back up.

My mother never noticed.

Now, of course, that I'm older, she's trying to suck up to me and be all nice nice because she's getting to the point she can't support herself anymore. She wants my money. She wants me to clean her house, etc etc, but I'm not going to. I'm happy living with my grandparents, as obnoxious as they are. They're the only two people that have ever made me feel wanted.

Want a piece of your own? Hit me up!
I've claimed LOL UR FACE. <3
.:Wishing on a Star:.
I have claimed Fuu Sho. He is my Sexy Leader Lover. No touchy.
Aay is : Still semi-hiatus'd due to life sucking so hard.
I don't pvp, so don't bother challenging.
Iregyura

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 11:47 pm Reply with quote        
I don't know WHAT the deal is, but unfortunate events occur a lot throughout my life. I was never 'left out', but this is under the 'troubles in my life' category.

My neighbor's parents died at a young age
I got hit before (by a vehicle)...

Now a real big event that happened a while ago...

My neighbor got hit by a speeding motorcycle and a car.
Now he is in the hospital
With coma
It's nearly one year
And I miss him so
I visit him everyday
But I wish
He would wake up, and
We would have Christmas together
He's too young
We're still in school
So please wake up
I'm waiting for you.
Graymalkin

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:29 pm Reply with quote        
Life Changing Events - People moving on without you knowing it and you are still in their lives, or well... you moving on and they won't let you go bothers me as well. My ex boyfriend is driving me crazy, currently he is trying to tell me that I am at the stage in my life where I do not know who I am, where I belong or where to go to. Well, seeing as I have already harboured the troubles of adulthood since I was 11 and a half years old I am pretty sure I can manage on my own. I seem to be doing pretty well with my new boyfriend so he can stop telling me that he misses me and still thinks about me in that way, and well.. the apology song can shove up his ass. I do not care much for his opinions anymore yet he still messages me when I do not answer him. I had a wonderful life with him and now it is time he love his new girl and move on from me. Near-death accidents are pretty life changing as well, I have been in two car accidents in the past two years, and it is now a year since I lost two of my closest friends. One died on December 2nd 2008 in a car accident in BC, Canada, and the other died on November 5th 2008 from cancer. I never held them as close as I could have and I regret that horribly.

You know,the only real trouble in my life currently is trying to move out so I do not have to deal with the people I am currently living with. They are some of the most controlling, hypocritical, teenage minded people I have ever met in my life. Not to mention we just put my dog down. I miss him terribly and I still feel like crying. I am 18, and not allowed to smoke, meanwhile the people I reside with are my sisters parents not mine, and they are not my guardians anymore. They fight like teenagers and they are 32, it drives me crazy to think I am the only one in that house other than my father who is adult minded. *sigh* Not much to be done about that except deal with it until the situations can be avoided. So... life is interesting and I feel left out of it sometimes because I see my friends having the fun I could not have, still cannot actually. So when I am out of school this coming year I am going to party for a weekend and that will be that. End of rant/ response.

Transcendence

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:45 pm Reply with quote        
My life changed completely a few months ago. On that fateful day my uncle was killed in a horrible fire engine accident. He went off the road returning from a fire when he lost control of the truck. He was out there on a Sunday saving lives and he lost his own.

My family and I were devastated and now that it is so close to the holidays it is EVEN worse. We cry and we try to find ways to move on. Its hard...when we cant do anything but wonder...what happened? Little was done to find the cause of the accident. And the news people made people think he died because of a seizure...but that wasnt true. We know, the truck brakes failed, but no one wants to admit it. They dont want to take responsibility. But my poor aunt she is so meek. She lives alone. Her world no longer turns.

To this day I still cry. When i hear a song, or see someone that looks like him, or see a car that reminds me of his. Its sad. I wonder when we will all get over it. I hope we can live a moment without being sad at some point. Its hard though. Its hard. My aunt she needs so much help she relied on him so much. Its hard to do things for her and know she is hiding her tears the whole time. I wish I could take away the pain. Thats all I want for her. She is the nicest and sweetest person ever to grace this earth. She doesnt deserve this, he didnt deserve the horrific death he got.

Why must God take the good people away and punish those that have done nothing but good? I cant understand...why must the evil people of this world live on killing, smoking, and stealing....

It isnt fair. It isnt fair.

Please, all I ask is that we can heal, heal from this pain and some day...maybe... we will see him again. Our only comfort is that he is at peace and he will be waiting for us with all our other family members that went before him. He went too young. He was brave ditching the truck before the intersection...If I ever see him again. I would like to hug him and tell him he is a hero. He died admirably. I would like to tell him that he did well by that and he did well by my aunt by taking care of her and being a good husband to her. Then maybe...then when we are all together we could be whole again.

I am looking for art for my character. I will be willing to pay.

On gaia I am xxtaintedlips - I dont go on there much though.
Iregyura

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 11:11 pm Reply with quote        
After reading the last post I feel like my life is perfect...I'm still waiting for him...
I mentioned him earlier a few posts above... ;-; WAKE UP!!!
la Acuatico

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:42 am Reply with quote        
Yes, I often do. I don't know why. Everyone's just all of a sudden talking about this, how they went to a party on Friday, and I couldn't say anything. It's as if they part-timed ignored me. It feels awkward. However, other times I don't, and sometimes I fit in. But I'm...unique in my own ways. I enjoy drama more then my friends, so does manga, and anime. They like...only drama. Korean drama. I mean, Japanese and Taiwanese drama aren't that bad, come on! Well, sometimes I feel left out in my own life. Like how I was supposed to at a friend's birthday party but then I got sick and couldn't come. How I was supposed to give her "the surprise." How someone else did it. How she was a really good friend of mine. Things like that.
dies Veneris

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:43 pm Reply with quote        
I don't...usually. Sometimes I don't go to all the party and dates and whatnot with my friends...But I'm definitely not left out. I mean, sometimes I feel left out, but I'm not really. I guess that's because I wanted to jump in and have closer friends, not moping around all the time. *o*