Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter Solstice 2008
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Frigid Waters`Bonfire Beach Party
OPALNYX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:06 am Reply with quote        
I was on Anitaria and got the shock of my life when it did that.
I first thought that i had a virus on my computer so i ran all of my virus scans and nothing so i PM'ed someone i know on another site who is also on Anitaria and they said that it was an admin dispute and that the site and avatars were beening transfered to azoraworld who is owned by the origional owner of Anitaria.
And you say that Kiniski and menewsha are or where owned by a 15 year old. Man he must be a very rich 15 year old.
I have to admit that i find that the events on menewsha are strange and very different from events that are held on other sites.
What about you?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:11 am Reply with quote        
Wow! That's a lot of yarn. I donated some but used a lot of it in the event shop for items since I never have a lot of gold over there to buy stuff. You should add me over there!

Did you collect the buckets of snow too? I think I have maybe 8 sets of the presents.

I need to play games over there more often so I'm ready for the next event and have plenty of gold to buy the half price items.

Squid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:13 am Reply with quote        
    Yuh, I was on Azoraworld. And then I couldn't access my account anymore, so I said whatevs.

It sucked when Anitaria went down because I had the most amazing simple avatar there. Oh, curly 'stache, how I miss you

/emo

xD

It doesn't actually cost that much to start a small site. It's growing that causes them to cost more money. Which is why some people sell the sites if the donation items (Or similar) aren't making enough money to support it anymore.

I really love the events on Menewsha. I think they're fun and original, although to be honest, my team ended up pissing me off more than a little during this event.

/edit

Oh, man. Don't even get me STARTED on the items from the buckets of snow

/dies

I think I have about twenty (or more) of each item.

monbohn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:21 am Reply with quote        
OPALNYX wrote:
I was on Anitaria and got the shock of my life when it did that.
I first thought that i had a virus on my computer so i ran all of my virus scans and nothing so i PM'ed someone i know on another site who is also on Anitaria and they said that it was an admin dispute and that the site and avatars were beening transfered to azoraworld who is owned by the origional owner of Anitaria.
And you say that Kiniski and menewsha are or where owned by a 15 year old. Man he must be a very rich 15 year old.
I have to admit that i find that the events on menewsha are strange and very different from events that are held on other sites.
What about you?

I didn't know the stuff was transferred to Azora. I haven't been there in a while. I liked the site until two people were so rude I didn't even want to go back ~ since I'm shy it just made it harder for me to want to post in the forums.

Mene was co-owned at one point with someone who used to own Zantarni (Tom). Tom got sick and sold Zani and I think he had already sold his part of Mene. I don't know if the co-owner was the guy who owned kinsaki or if he came along after that on Mene. He sold Mene - maybe to insomniac or maybe before. He owned kinsaki and has done a great job pulling it all back together after the site crashed and they lost everything. But he has school and other stuff and I think it just ends up being too much for him. Now there are co owners of kinsaki whose names I can't remember.

Squid: I agree about the events on Mene. They are fun. But I think Subeta has the best events. Solia's last two I didn't like so much.

Squid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:27 am Reply with quote        
    I love the way you don't have to post to have a good time and get the items for Subeta's events. It makes it so much easier.

Although I really really miss the donation corner giveaways. I hate the free shop SOMUCH. I mean, I hate saying that because, come on! Free stuff! But the donation corner was so much nicer, so much easier. So much more fair, I thought.

monbohn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:32 am Reply with quote        
I definitely agree about the donation corner. The free shop sucks. It was ok during the event but the donation corner was better for the event last year. I can't complain though since I got a Targit from the free shop. And minions are my big weakness. Bouncy Heart

I did my first battle. It was like battling on Azora.

OPALNYX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:33 am Reply with quote        
I have not been on Subeta for that long only a couple of months and i like the free shop although it is not always working.
monbohn:- i already had an account on azora and now that they have transfered i also can not access my account.
And that last event on Solia was stupid. Trying to kill others and then been snyped at the end i only managed to kill one person and i was on there for several hours so i just gave up.
What other sites are you on?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:35 am Reply with quote        
    Yuh. I enjoy the battling, to be honest. It's the thing I missed most, next to my curly 'stache

xD

I managed to get a freckle pencil (Which I had already) and a gold account medal. That was cool since I had used the one I had been saving to check out the recode wardrobe. It's cool and all, but I do wish I had saved my medal =/

Oh well.

Squid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:39 am Reply with quote        

Oh, curly 'stache...

/mourns

Guys, this was Anitaria Squid. He was dead sexy.

I couldn't access my account on Azora after they merged, either. Which sucks. Because I can't make a new account, since Squid is taken (by me)

OPALNYX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:51 am Reply with quote        
I sent a message to the admin of azora and they said that yes they know that i had an account. So i sent them back the link to my welcome thread there and have not heard anything back as yet.
I wonder why?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:53 am Reply with quote        
Opalnyx ~ I didn't like the event at all either. I told Squid about it earlier. They should have done it where you got a certain number of points for damage you did instead of having to get the kills. It was very difficult and unfair. There was a consensual killing thread started and that helped some but it was still too hard. Events should be fun and everyone should be able to participate - new people don't have enough gold to keep reviving. And it was just plain stressful.

I belong to several sites ~ let's see if I can remember them all: Subeta, Gaia, Menewsha, Roliana, Zantarni, Solia, kinsaki, ZaffCast, Crysandria, Caecus, Celainia, Varus, SoArca, Avaricia. Ones I haven't gone to in a while: Azora, Anitaria, Chiniba, NeuroGalaxy, Marapets, Neopets. I'm sure I'm forgetting some. And of course, here ~ but I figure you already know that.

Oh! I wanted to know about the battle thing under our avis and I clicked it under you and accidentally challenged you but I cancelled it.

You should add me on Subeta. I love that site!!! The free shop is only open during events I think.

Squid: I liked battling on Azora too.

I tried out the recode wardrobe and now I have doubles of everything in my wardrobe. I've been trying to do a letter to Alx for 3 or 4 days now but I haven't finished it yet. I worry too much about being too wordy and wasting his time.

Luckily I got a gold medal in my stocking at Christmas since my other one expired while I'm poor.

And one of the things I like the best about Subeta is that I don't have to post to do things there. Except to get into the blue building. I still need at least 40 posts I think.

Squid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:57 am Reply with quote        
    OPALNYX and I just had a user battle - by clicking the thing under the avatar. It's just the same as the regular battle, only you don't get any experience or anything for it. Which is BS.

I can't decide if I want to go to bed or stay up and try to post for new hair xD And for pretty wintery items xD Need crystalssss

monbohn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:59 am Reply with quote        
I'm pretty tired and was thinking about going to bed too. We can meet back here tomorrow and post until our fingers fall off for stuff. What do you think?
Squid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:03 am Reply with quote        
    I think it's a great idea!

I just realised I was starting to see double, which is usually a good sign to go to bed lol

Talk to you tomorrow!

monbohn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 4:04 am Reply with quote        
Ok. Talk to you tomorrow. Any time you want to shoot for? Or we'll see each other on Subeta or something?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 17, 18, 19  Next