Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter Solstice 2008
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 17, 18, 19  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Frigid Waters`Bonfire Beach Party
monbohn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:22 am Reply with quote        
Luna: Horsey is cute. I tend to call him Brock anymore since he has different names everywhere. Or I call him The Guy With So Many Names That I Don't Know What To Call You Anymore.

Did you do the event on Solia? I was trying to tell Squid about it earlier on another site before I dragged her over to this one (I found about this one from SilverPhoenyx).
Luna

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:24 am Reply with quote        
SQUID
The site is Zaffcast.
Its quite a nice site.
Theres like, 1k members, or something, and everyones all nice and stuff.
Its great, and they have some pretty cool items.

And no, not Australian, although close to it.
I live in New Zealand.

MONBOHN
I did a little of the event, but I didnt get the Poof.
I wasnt on long enough for that, unfortunately.
And I just call him horsey, since you know, unicorn and all.
xD

Squid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:27 am Reply with quote        
    From what I heard, the event Monbohn was telling me about seems like it was quite a pain. I'm glad I'm not on that site xD

Maybe I'll check out this Zaffcast though. It sounds familar...

/catches marshmallows on fire

Who likes 'em burnt?

Luna

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:30 am Reply with quote        
er.. not me.
o.o;;

and Zaffcast is a wonderful site full of wonderful people.
and owned by a fourteen year old.
xD

although, i have to admit, hes grown up a bit since his last tantrum, which was a couple of months ago now.

monbohn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:30 am Reply with quote        
Squid ~ I've never mentioned ZaffCast to you? It's a very cute site. I can't remember if Brock is Psychotic Unicorn on Caecus too but you know who we're talking about, right?

Your italics comment reminded me of when I was talking to you and Brock on Caecus and I was talking about my beasts being out of control...you should remember... Big Grin

Edit: Luna ~ yes, he has done some growing up, hasn't he. He's only 14 so he can't really be expected to be a pro yet but he is learning. I have to give him credit for that.
Squid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:31 am Reply with quote        
    Eep.

I try not to be age-ist but fourteen is a little young...

I was briefly on a site owned and ran by... a fifteen year old and I left because of HER tantrums...

Luna

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:33 am Reply with quote        
haha, well Alex is a pretty good kid.
he doesnt take his tantrums out on the site any more, so hes learnt something, at least.
and hes the main coder.
how many fourteen year olds can say that?
lol.
Squid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:36 am Reply with quote        
    /snickers

Yeah, your beasts are out of control

;]

xD

There's a site called Subeta (I'm not sure if you're familiar with it) but when it was begun, I believe the owner was only fourteen or so... But that was four years ago, so he's all growed up now xD

monbohn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:36 am Reply with quote        
Chiniba Squid?

Yes, Alex has come a long way. And he's really trying which is what matters most ~ at least he cares.

Edit: I don't know how Keith was back then but I've heard of little issues along the way. He has handled things very well as far as I can tell since the site has been growing more and more. That's a lot of responsibility and takes a lot of time and attention and most 18 year olds don't want that.
Squid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:37 am Reply with quote        
    Yep, Chiniba.

Did I tell you the story?

/tries to remember

Luna

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:41 am Reply with quote        
well i'm gonna head off.
i need food before i die.
xD

i wont die, i'll just starve, or something.

catch you all later!

monbohn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:41 am Reply with quote        
Squid: No. You and Lullaby mentioned it briefly but I'm also a member there. I have an email from there but I haven't read it. Something about bad news.

kinsaki was owned by a 15 year old who also used to own Menewsha. But he sold Menewsha a long time ago and recently sold kinsaki.

Edit: Bye Luna. Have a great day/night!
Squid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:48 am Reply with quote        
    Good bye, Luna! I hope you stop by again some time!

Yeah, I got the bad news email, too. She forgot to back up the site and it crashed, so all of the info from like a month was lost.

If it's still there, you should check out the announcement where we got in to it. I called her unprofessional (Because she had a very open fight with one of the admins - this was later moved/deleted) and she basically told me to stfu, so I said fuck that shit and left.

Which sucks, because I actually really liked the avatars there. I was a zombie :c

Did you hear all of the drama about Menewsha's current owner? He bought another site and because he was fighting with the staff there, he redirected it to lemon party (Don't google it. If you don't know what it is, it's for the best. It's not the worst thing on the internet, but it's not fun times either)

I was really nervous when I found out he was going to be owning Menewsha, but he's done a great job with it so far.

monbohn

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 2:58 am Reply with quote        
Ah ha...insomniac was the owner of Anitaria. I thought so but wasn't positive. I didn't know that he had problems over there. I had some people act very rudely to me during Halloween and haven't gone back since then. I heard about it showing 'an awful picture' but haven't checked it out.

I can't remember if I asked you if you did the Christmas event on Mene.
Squid

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:05 am Reply with quote        
    Yuh, that was him. I don't really know the exact details about the Anitaria issues, but Insomniac wasn't getting along with the mods, so he canceled the Halloween event and basically it all went down hill from there.

At the time, I was really not pleased with Insomniac, but some of the staff from the other site were total assholes. (God I love actually being ALLOWED to swear xD)

I did do the Christmas event on Menewsha. And I totally dominated, if I may say so myself. I donated over a thousand balls of yarn to Channah all by myself n_____n

It's a real shame more people didn't donate.

I can't wait for the results to be posted.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 17, 18, 19  Next