Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27  Next
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. [OOC] Saint-Bridgit School for Mutants

If this game restarts, will you join?
Yes!
100%
 100%  [ 3 ]
No...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Maybe (comment please)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Maeve

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:07 pm Reply with quote        
So yeah, I'm remodelling this thread to make it our official OOC thread. The role-play thread can be found here. Basically, the story takes place in a close future, where some scientists have fun playing with DNA and making mutants. They mostly experiment on kids, and once those children have reach a certain age and their mutations are set, they are taken to a special school to try to reintroduce them into the "normal" world. It's a semi-literate role-play, though players are always encourage to make more literate post. There's no strict storyline, but some events are planned to happen when things seem ready for them. Anyway, all the information about joining, rules and whatnot is available in the main role-play thread. Please join and be active!

Jandi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 5:07 pm Reply with quote        
That sounds cool.
I wouldn't mind taking part in it Smile
Maeve

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 10:04 am Reply with quote        
Ok, thanks ^^

I'm currently rewriting part of the storyline, because I found the first one was a bit boring after all... It should be ready soon.

MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:48 pm Reply with quote        
Hey, sounds interesting. I'm always up fer mutants! Hai

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Maeve

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:12 pm Reply with quote        
In fact, this thread is kinda old... I should use it as Ooc thread some day...

The role-play has already started. It's called Saint-Bridgit School for Mutants, or something like that ( <- has no memory for role-play names <.<). It has been somewhat modified since this thread was made, but it should end up looking somewhat like the description above. But I don,t want to say to much. Anyway, feel free to join. ^^

MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:19 pm Reply with quote        
Omg, I always forget to check the date. Duh
But awesome that's it's already here! Wewt! I shall has to have a look see! :3

Hey guys, as you may have noticed I'm currently not too active due to busyness, however if you need anything or just wanna drop me a line feel free to PM me, as when I check back I'm more likely to see it than posts. :3

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:38 pm Reply with quote        
Please do. It kinda died and poor Lynx lost her buddy when Maverik ran away. Sad

Beautiful artwork by Aaya-Tan! The character Frey Malik belongs to SasorizaKitty.
Kylana

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:50 pm Reply with quote        
I plan on joining it too, once I can get my character sheet all written up :3 I need to figure out how her power translates to one of the major mutant powers.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:10 pm Reply with quote        
Well I'm definitely joining. Yup.
I PMed Maeve to ask if she could give me a basic summary of what's happened so far since there are a lotta pages.

But if someone else wants to, go nuts! ;3

At some point I might even read through it all.

Dayum.

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Maeve

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 9:03 am Reply with quote        
Summary as of now:
The kids met.

I think it's all, but maybe Kitty can correct me. Basically, the kids met each other and start to become friends, or something like that. The role-play has multiple page, but it's mostly description and un-important events.

Oh, and yeah... Yay! for new people wanting to join! I was thinking about making some event happen, but with no active players, it kinda sucked... So Yay!

MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 6:02 pm Reply with quote        
Omg I get to be tha new kid and shake things up!

Edit: Didn't get time tonight since I was busy with my Quest Thread. T^T
Didn't think stuff would take as long as it did. But I shall join tomorrow! ;D

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Lavndrdream

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 1:36 am Reply with quote        
I love when people revivie dead things and I don't have to read a bunch of back story. I'd been wanting to join, but the amount of back story I would've had to read kept getting longer and more daunting. Give me till tomorrow am (I'm fixing to get to bed) and I'll get something to Ya Maeve!

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 8:49 am Reply with quote        
Yay!

I was kinda sad to see it died the way it did... so anyway, let's just restart on a new day, as if all the kid just woke up after a long night.

I think some things will happen soon, but I don't want to tell too much right now. Anyway, I hope to see all of you soon!

SasorizaKitty

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 2:18 pm Reply with quote        
I think Lynx has a plan, to get a sort of storyline going. Well, as much of a plan as my Schizo can have...

I think she wants to get the help of the other students and break into one of the doctor's offices (like, psychology doctor) and steal their own files to read what it says on each. If they manage to be successful at that, it might bring other ideas into their heads (revolt!!)

Hey, is anyone good at mapping out the locations? Like, can we get a floorplan of the school? I could attempt one, if everyone's interested...

Beautiful artwork by Aaya-Tan! The character Frey Malik belongs to SasorizaKitty.
MelancholyMelody~

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2009 4:41 pm Reply with quote        
Sounds interesting, I'd totally love to see a floorplan. I'd be happy to help too if anyone needs a hand. Happy
I've finally got some time yay! I can make mah character! Huzzahs!

iluglimpse Bouncy Heart
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 25, 26, 27  Next