Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Fun n' Games Theme Park
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 44, 45, 46, 47, 48  Next
Mock

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:39 pm Reply with quote        
lexi luthor wrote:
whoever votes with Peril is the traitor.

KathiraNarae wrote:
Peril and Zillah have abstained.

I abstain. Wait, what? No, I'm not the Traitor. I would know.

Be a villager in a mob as you try to defend your home from
WEREWOLVES!
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:46 pm Reply with quote        
The 'who votes with Peril' won't work since abstainers end up not actually affecting the vote. If Peril and the hypothetical converted wolf (personally, I think she just didn't kill anyone) all abstain, then what we have so far means Peril dies.

WEREWOLVES!
Which I'm good at spotting, apparently...
kitarun deluin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:09 pm Reply with quote        
Kaari and kit wish to burn Ace

(mule of korrinn torrinkos)
KathiraNarae

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:41 pm Reply with quote        
As far as I know, the Traitor's probably Poketown-mule, since I saw her as Neutral and the other Neutral roles were the Merc AKA Weasel and the Vengeful Ghost. So, yeah, burn Poketown-mule next Day Phase. There is no way tha will backfire.

WEREWOLVES!
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:33 am Reply with quote        
WAIT No. Poketown mule is mine! And Poketown mule votes for Peril Also Kitarun is voting to burn Ace who is obviously /not/ a wolf, while peril is DEFINITELY a wolf. Maybe she is the traitor.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:28 pm Reply with quote        
Peril (4) - Kathira, Robot, Ace, PokeTown Mule
Ace (2) - kaari, kitarun
Abstain (3) - Peril, Zillah, Mock

As Peril is dragged to the fire, Kathira lights a torch. 'I trusted you!' she whispers. Viciously she thrusts the torch into the fire in several places, before finally throwing it up at Peril.

As the sun sinks, Peril's screams turn to howls. The villagers hurry to their homes as an answering howl makes them realise - THE TRAITOR HAS BEEN TURNED!

Night Phase starts now.

This is absolutely the last possible wolf! Remaining players are Kathira, Zillah, Robot, Ace, PokeTown Mule, kaari, kitarun and Mock.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:16 pm Reply with quote        
I can actually see myself doing that! Still giggling over here!

My Night action has been taken, so the last woluff had better kick it's ass into gear so we can burn it. Whoever it is.

WEREWOLVES!
Ace

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:13 pm Reply with quote        
Seriously... I'm just ready for this game to end already. :I

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:38 pm Reply with quote        
Most of the villagers have struggled to sleep. Once again a wolf has been destroyed only to be replaced by another, and once again they have no idea who it is.

But Kathira does not appear. The obvious answer is that she has overslept (again!), but when the villagers go to her hut on the edge of the village, they find nothing but embers and blood smears. A used torch lies on the path, claw marks in the handle end, and Kathira's favourite leggings hang shredded from the fence.

Your seer has been eaten. She is not resting. She is not pining for the fjords. Smile

Day Phase starts now.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:45 pm Reply with quote        
lexi luthor wrote:
WAIT No. Poketown mule is mine! And Poketown mule votes for Peril Also Kitarun is voting to burn Ace who is obviously /not/ a wolf, while peril is DEFINITELY a wolf. Maybe she is the traitor.

I assure you, Kit is not the traitor. How could he be, when he is the fooled seer?

Kaari is not the traitor, either. I'm sure Witch would have pm'd them, and Kaari has not recieved any new pm's since the start of the game- sadly.

Nothing is as it seems.
lexi luthor
Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:13 pm Reply with quote        
Well then why did you vote for Ace?

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:22 pm Reply with quote        
I had magnificent plumage...

Hmmm, I wonder if the wolf managed to wreck the basement lab as well? I'm pretty sure I sealed all the security locks and whatnot on it before going to bed in the hut proper, and the lab is kinda blast-proof. So, chances are, it's still standing. But unopenable, what with me and Gilnara being dead and all...

And that wolf didn't really need to burn my house down. Any villager knows I do that twice weekly anyway, all my valuables were in the lab!

Hmph, I shall have to wait for my soul jar to kick in before coming back, which can take upwards of a year sometimes. I am functionally immortal, thanks to that, but I can't really come back soon enough to help kill the woluff. I mean, I know now who it is (saw the face of my attacker), but it takes at least a week to reform from death and I have to wait for said reconstitution to finish before being able to discuss my manner of death. I do get an inability to age, though, but it's unlikely I'll return until a few generations have passed (i.e., I'm GMing next game, have to wait until I'm not GMing for the immortal mad scientist to make her triumphant and explosive return).

Hmmm, for a dead guy, I've been kinda chatty, haven't I. I normally don't get this much time to talk before reconstitution begins and I get dragged away to my soul jar. Alright, better make the most of this...

*shouting* THE WOLF IS-

WEREWOLVES!
Ace

PostPosted: Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:32 pm Reply with quote        
It's not like any of us are just gonna take your word for it that you aren't the traitor, Korrinn.

That being said, there's a good chance Peril found her own mule to be a traitor and is just gonna let us kill ourselves during the day while we ignore Zillah. Or even Mock, for that matter.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:35 am Reply with quote        
I swear, im not the wolf. I wish I was, but im not.

have your wicked way with me~♥

(Mule of Korrinn Torrinkos)
Ace

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:35 am Reply with quote        
I know the feeling.. At least being merc was plenty fun, even if you let the traitor be found to burn me.