Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Rite of Passage pt. 1
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. the cat box
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:12 am Reply with quote        
x_lilmissNINJA_x wrote:
Hey guys!

So I really don't understand how we get Karma for this... :1 It's absolutely baffling me currently for some reason.

EDIT:
Oh okay, so we just get it by posting and battling. Good, good.

You also get it from using the construction materials that are found randomly around the site. Smile

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 11:17 am Reply with quote        
Hi lexiiii and everyone here.

Someone take me with them to see Thor. Duh I probably won't get to, since we've already planned to see catching fire. (and apparently going to the movies more than once every three months is unheard of)

Also Arcis arts. Weeeee

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 12:21 pm Reply with quote        
Anyway...because I don't remember who said what as I was quickly reading through stuff... *should be getting ready for work and not replying on here*

Thor 2 totally has some twists in it and they do set you up for a third one (just like all the other Avenger movies set you up for the next one anymore. XD )

I want to see Captain America: The Winter Soldier as well! They have a trailer for it during the previews before Thor 2 starts playing.

There is nothing wrong with going to the movies more than once in 3 months! I just don't get to do it because of money. Next movie I'll see is the next installment of The Hobbit. As for Catching Fire, I'm not interested enough in those movies. I've never even read the books. I caught The Hunger Games on Netflix. I liked it, not enough to go see the second one in theaters though. Unless someone drags me along with them (which highly doubt), I won't go see it and I'll just wait till it comes out on Netflix.
Kimi_Delaetus

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 2:58 pm Reply with quote        
*squees into the sunset* I love twists. So, so much.
Thankies :3
Now here's to crossing fingers that no one gets fridge'd.

That makes it even better. I've seen screenies of his new suit and...yes. Just. Yes. Better than the first and second suits combined. Hullo thar, Cap XD

Yeah, seriously. Nothing wrong with it, so long as you have the moolah.
At the end of the summer, my friends and I wanted to hang out as much as possible before we scattered for the school year. We went to the movies twice, in about two-three weeks.

First was to see Pacific Rim (seriously go watch you won't regret Mako Mori IS AMAZING. And if a bad ass, non-sexualized woman of color isn't your thing, you can always go stare at Charlie Hunnam's abs. For srs.) and the second was to go see Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. (Sadly not quite as good. *sigh* I had high hopes for it, too.)

At any rate, there's nothing wrong with going to the movies more often. At all. Jeez D:

@Sly: Yaye no sleep buddies? XD

I will take your breath away
...and kill threads.

Kupsy wrote:
I'm vegetarian, I'd be a crap zombie.
Fear the wrath of the vegetarian zombie!! It will invade your vegetable gardens and turn all the cabbages into zombie vegetables! >:o
TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 7:16 pm Reply with quote        
I have no interest in seeing either one of those movies. XD

I would like to see Bad Grandpa. But that is something I am going to wait for it to either come out on DVD or netflix.

I'm hungry. *wishes pizza would hurry up and get here*
fickle

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:09 am Reply with quote        
oh my gosh, that's cute. a kitten fallen over on the one shivering in the corner.

it costs a lot of money to go to the movies where i live, 20+ CAD. ;n;

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:19 am Reply with quote        
I think that cat-ful post on page 1 called to me from across the internets; i've come out of hibernation again. but they're so cute !

Hi guys. So good movies are coming out, eh ? I haven't been keepin up all too well, so i think i'm gonna go check out the ones you guys mentioned.
I did see that Pacific Rim though, and even if i'm really not into her design, Mako's a p cool lady.

going to the movies = fun times. but money D; but time D;
and most of all: but peopleeeee *hisss*

Gonna have a Saw marathon tomorrow though. didn't get enough gore during halloween.

@fickle Wooo canadia ! high fives man.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:24 am Reply with quote        
*Floats over to Reika and smacks him in the face with rye bread*

The Clonery: Come join the mimicry fun!

PlumBerry is my mule.
Reika

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:33 am Reply with quote        
Oh my lord, I totally i forgot i did that bread thing ! xD

Thanks Copper. I was about to fall asleep, but i'm now awake and ready to work on... uh... chatting. Duh wut wut. updated the list

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 6:53 am Reply with quote        
reika, /high fives/ ! yay canada! it beats upstate new york even though movie tickes were like 8 dollars last time i was there. that was like 5 years ago though. :P

i dread going to public or crowded places. it makes me feel like i have no privacy. .n.

and i see what all this is about.. /slaps reika with a slice of garlic bread/

Coordinator
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:31 am Reply with quote        
I feel ya fickle. I don't like crowded places either. I much prefer the solitude of my room. Crowded places are like... intimidating for me, I avoid them at all costs, unless it's like an amusement park :U

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 12:42 pm Reply with quote        
Don't deny the power of cats. You cannot resist.
I am glad my plan worked though. Wb Reika!

Also what's up with the crazy price of tickets lately? The only reason we can go is because we have a rewards card, and they do specials on tuesdays so it's like 7$ matinee and 2$ popcorn, plus whatever we get free from rewards. except it always seems like we're busy on tuesdays so WELP.

But the local theatre did an avengers marathon for the Thor premiere where you could pay 20$, and from 3pm until 11pm they played the first Thor, Avengers, Captain America and then the new Thor movie. Didn't get to go though asjskfsd. That seems like a long time to sit though, tbh.

gataki_xx

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 1:29 pm Reply with quote        
@Fickle 20$ for a ticket??? And I thought 15$ was crazy (not used to paying more than 9$ cause I used to get discounts. Though it was for Thor 2 in 3D so worth it). Which part of Canada do you live in so I can know to stay away from theatres in that city/province
Eboneye

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:29 pm Reply with quote        
[quote="Sly"]*Peeks in.*

Hi everyone. I've been terribly inactive here lately. Sorry. Real life kind of...ate me. Neutral But yaay event! How are you all?~ Soft Smile
[/quote

Real life sort of ate me too. Just so busy.
Reika

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:08 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks Cat <3 your cat powers are the mightiest in the land.

$20 per ticket seems about right, at least for AVX. And when I get dragged out by the guys it's always gotta be AVX. urgh.
but yeah, that's vancouver for ya.

Theatres very rarely do marathons around here D;. I remember just one doing a Ghibli marathon, but I was passing it on the way to the pub OTL. And Cirque du Soleil was in town. *cry* i didn't knowwwww

@fickle Ohhh garlic bread, how did you know that I've recently turned into a vampire ? D; my weakness !
*fickle hits Reika for 372 points of damage* I've been defeated !

Oh nooo Real Life ate two of our own Shocked Alright guys, everyone got their toothbrushes ? It's time we stick them down Real Life's throat to make it regurgitate Eboneye and Sly ! We gotta save them !