Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Entrance
Goto page 1, 2  Next
ItaSasu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:15 pm Reply with quote        
*but ends up not seeing any, thus far. So he ends up crawling out from behind the thicket from which he was hiding*

Hello I'm new =3
I love anime/manga, drawing, roleplaying and most importantly Yaoi :P
I also have a gecko who is judging you.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:31 pm Reply with quote        
I totally didn't read "most importantly yaoi" as "most masturbatory yaoi." Nope. Not at all.

Welcome to Midorea! It's nice to meet you. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ^^

ItaSasu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:34 pm Reply with quote        
Oh my. lol
that would be interesting...lol

I find the best way to know things is to fool around with buttons and find my way around that way :P
But other than navigating, I'm not sure about the other things to do around here ^^

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:40 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah... XD

Our primary focus is on the community/forums. We also have a battle system, which has monsters up to level 20 at the moment. (Other quests and monsters are still in progress.) If you want to learn about that, the Newcomers Help Center in this forum and the Battlegrounds subforum will both give you good information. And, of course, we have avatars.

So, basically, talk, beat up monsters, or dress up your avatar. Whatever suits your interests the most! (Wow, that sounds bland when I actually describe it. I swear it's much more fun than that. Duh)

ItaSasu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 8:49 pm Reply with quote        
lol Avi related things always float my boat >D
on another note
http://s1349.photobucket.com/user/itasasulover/media/IMG_0148_zpsb80f6ac5.jpg.html

proof that my gecko is judging people >D

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:12 pm Reply with quote        
Well, I hope your gecko finds me to be suitable company for you. Which isn't likely, but meh. xD

Anyway, welcome to the site! I actually quite like all the things you listed- though, admittedly, I'm more of a fan of yuri than yaoi, the later isn't bad by any means. So anyway, I'm sure we'll have plenty to chat about! Don't be afraid to say hi or ask something, 'kay? Happy

ItaSasu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:16 pm Reply with quote        
Juneberry wrote:
Well, I hope your gecko finds me to be suitable company for you. Which isn't likely, but meh. xD

Anyway, welcome to the site! I actually quite like all the things you listed- though, admittedly, I'm more of a fan of yuri than yaoi, the later isn't bad by any means. So anyway, I'm sure we'll have plenty to chat about! Don't be afraid to say hi or ask something, 'kay? Happy
I like shoujo-ai just not the full-on Yuri :P but the fluffy bits are cute :P

-is bi so is allowed to like both legitimately- >p

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:19 pm Reply with quote        
I'm like your opposite. I prefer shounen-ai over yaoi. Fluffy lovey boys are cute. I don't really do well with the hardcore yaoi stuff. But soft yaoi isn't too bad. I've read some good ones. Yuri I'm good with basically anything xD

-lesbian who is still allowed to like both Happy-

ItaSasu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:23 pm Reply with quote        
Juneberry wrote:
I'm like your opposite. I prefer shounen-ai over yaoi. Fluffy lovey boys are cute. I don't really do well with the hardcore yaoi stuff. But soft yaoi isn't too bad. I've read some good ones. Yuri I'm good with basically anything xD

-lesbian who is still allowed to like both Happy-
lol touche >D
and right now my gecko is judging my brother forever for making him fall from my table to my carpetted floor earlier D:
but he is okay, doesn;t seem broken.

lol i can;t look at all the gushy muchy smut for yuri lol
but can watch reg hentai too >D
but prefer yaoi tenfold

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:25 pm Reply with quote        
Your brother fell off the table? Uh oh, my insanity is infecting people all over that i don't even know now! wait, he fell. I jumped. NEVERMIND.

Garrison

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:27 pm Reply with quote        
Welcome, ItaSasu! I recognize you from PokeHeroes, so I see that you, as well, clicked on the ad xD
We can be newbs in this together~ Big Grin
ItaSasu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:29 pm Reply with quote        
Juneberry wrote:
Your brother fell off the table? Uh oh, my insanity is infecting people all over that i don't even know now! wait, he fell. I jumped. NEVERMIND.
lol no my gecko D:
about 2-3 feet down well maybe just 1.5

@Gar mind if i call ya that? lol
and sure~ >D yes the ads draw in the most unsuspecting

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:30 pm Reply with quote        
Hehe well look at that, you already have friends from other places you guys o3o I'm a little jealous almost. And I had to look up that site now. Seems interesting enough~

And Ita: Ooooh okay. Well, then your gecko must've caught it. But again, he fell. So maybe not. But I hope he's okay! Gecko-saaaaan, feel better! -uses magical hug to heal gecko from internet wires-

ItaSasu

PostPosted: Fri Sep 27, 2013 9:33 pm Reply with quote        
Juneberry wrote:
Hehe well look at that, you already have friends from other places you guys o3o I'm a little jealous almost. And I had to look up that site now. Seems interesting enough~

And Ita: Ooooh okay. Well, then your gecko must've caught it. But again, he fell. So maybe not. But I hope he's okay! Gecko-saaaaan, feel better! -uses magical hug to heal gecko from internet wires-
He;'s fine, for the moment >D
at least i checked him out and he walks normal
cause i dunno any vets around specializing in geckos

PostPosted: Sat Sep 28, 2013 1:13 am Reply with quote        
While there may not have been any danger when you dropped in, I'm here now. So yes, there is danger. Don't eat the cake if I've been in a thread, it's got arsenic. You'll get used to my omnicidal nature sooooon enough. Twisted Evil