Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Entrance
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Kyoki Faust

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:52 am Reply with quote        
Hello, everyone. I am Kyoki Faust. And... I seem to have misplaced my clothes when I arrived... I seem to do that more and more often...

Anyways. Again, I am Kyoki Faust. The full name is a tad too long, and this is the easiest to remember. But if there's any other part of 'Akechi Tenkai Kyoki Grey Faust' you'd like to call me by, feel free to do so.

I prefer to be called in Non Gender-Specific ways. The male avatar is simply because it is rather difficult to have chest protrusions and still be called androgynous. Anyways, been called an It, or Them, or just in third person is fine. But if that's too much of a hassle, it won't bother me to be simply called 'He' and/or 'She', though I will clarify that I'm not a hermaphrodite.

Anyways. It's a pleasure to be here. I shall attempt to draw a few different circumstances as I go along.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:32 pm Reply with quote        
Hey, welcome to Midorea! It's nice to meet you.

Thank you for telling us about your preferred pronouns. ^^ Usually we go based on the avatar if people don't tell us otherwise, so it's nice to have that clarification. I'll keep that in mind.

Anyway, if you have any questions about the site, or if you just want to talk, feel free to contact me! You can ask anyone else questions too, and they'll usually be able to give you a decent answer. I hope to see you around.

Kyoki Faust

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 12:49 pm Reply with quote        
It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Chu. ^^

I thought that might be the case, so I mentioned it. It doesn't usually bother me, but sometimes on other sites it can lead to awkward situations if they believe I'm male. ^^i

I'll be sure to ask if I have any questions! I'm glad to hear that the people will be willing to answer questions of someone's who's new. And I hope to see you around on the site as well.

Saygen40

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:14 pm Reply with quote        
Welcome! Happy I see you purchased out of your loin clothes pretty quickly, haha.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:16 pm Reply with quote        
I'll probably just call you Kyoki since it's the first part of your user name and thus will be easier to remember, but thanks for the options! I think I recognize you from somewhere, though...Well, maybe it was just my imagination. Who knows?

Thanks for specifying your preference for non gender-specific pronouns. I'll do my best to remember your preference...But if I make a mistake, make sure to let me know. But I try hard with this stuff, I promise <3

Anywho...Hope you enjoy your stay! If hugs are okay, then I will give you a welcome hug since the welcome cake is still in the oven. My timing stinks today.

Kyoki Faust

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 1:24 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah. xD The loincloth gets a tad awkward.

Just plain Kyoki is perfectly alright. In fact, many people call me Kyo instead, as well. As for recognizing me, I've been on a few other avatar sites, if that helps out. Usually I use the name Kyoki Faust, though occasionally I have other names. Do you know where you might recognize me from?

As for the pronouns, it's perfectly fine if you make a mistake now and then. I probably won't correct people on it much at all, unless things start veering too much at one gender or another.

I'm not too fond of hugs, though I don't mind at all if I'm given one as a welcome. ^^

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:11 pm Reply with quote        
Hello and welcome Kyoki!~ It seems you're getting into things quite well here, but if you've got any lingering questions don't be afraid to ask. We're a friendly bunch here, I think you'll find. Hai

No hugs, huh? I'm not a big hugger either, to be honest. How about...a handshake? xD;

CrystalLD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:16 pm Reply with quote        
Welcome! I may be new(ish) myself but I love welcoming people so meh.
Hm... No hugs... Then how about... -pause for dramatic effect- RAINBOWS!
Kyoki Faust

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:21 pm Reply with quote        
I've been on a few sites like this, so I know where to look for places I can peek into, like the Art section. But for the other things, the rpg elements I mean, I am going to have to learn more about that. It's an interesting addition. And handshakes are fine. ^^ -gives brief handshake-

Thank you for welcoming me. I always feel awkward welcoming new people on sites because I never feel like I've been on long enough to give advice. I'm glad to have you welcome me. As for the rainbows, as long as I don't turn out Roy G. Biv, then I'm perfectly fine with them. ^^

CrystalLD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:23 pm Reply with quote        
Okies ^^
-pours rainbows on all our heads- I always find welcoming people, even if you're so new you don't know anything, is pretty fun.
Kyoki Faust

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:32 pm Reply with quote        
Huh. Is it? -rainbows poured upon head- '^' Then I suppose I'll have to try it sometime. ^^ Thank you.

CrystalLD

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:55 pm Reply with quote        
No problemo!
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:03 pm Reply with quote        
Crystal made me think of Rune Factory. Just saying >3>

And okay. This will be a special hug since it's to welcome you. Though, the cake is ready now...So you can have it instead if you like~ It's made with all our warm wishes for a warm welcome! 8D

I've been on many an avatar site in my day, so it's probably because of that. And it's funny you mention being called Kyo often...Because I almost gave you a cutesy nickname based of Kyo when I was writing my post. But I controlled myself x3

colonel cadaver

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:36 pm Reply with quote        
I misplaced my hair and clothes. ; w;
Juneberry

PostPosted: Mon Sep 16, 2013 3:11 pm Reply with quote        
I don't know how you misplace your items in your inventory if it's always in the same spot, but maybe I can help you look a bit? o3o