Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter Solstice 2008
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. The Ruby Room // Ruby Stands Out Nice In the Snow
Red Calypso

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 3:46 am Reply with quote        
Hi, Emmef! Am I correct in assuming you are also Maxwell Silvers?
Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:54 pm Reply with quote        
    Hello everybody! :D

How are you all today?

Naked for absolutely no reason.
Red Calypso

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:23 pm Reply with quote        
I'm doing all right so far. I'm trying to build up enough ice crystals for the cape, then I need to start working on the horns. I really need to start posting more.
Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:32 pm Reply with quote        
    Chyaa, I dun' think I'm going to be getting 10 each of these mugs. D:

I'm most likely going to just get 5 of each like the Halloween EIs now. D:

Naked for absolutely no reason.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:44 pm Reply with quote        
*sits on a lime green beanbag* I believe I did this in your other one. xP

Mistress Vain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:47 pm Reply with quote        
Hello, hello everyone ^_^

How is everyone today?

Made by Pump-chan ^_^.
Red Calypso

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:51 pm Reply with quote        
Hi, Mistress! I'm sitting here procrastinating when I should be out doing something constructive.
Maeve

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:51 pm Reply with quote        
I'm fine, running after ice crystals is killing me though ^^
And you?

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:56 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, the ice crystals are terribly hard to get. D: And from what I've heard the prices are going to keep raising.

Maeve

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:58 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, I saw that... I almost have enough for the cape now... At least the items don't disappear after a day, which mean I still have plenty of time to get them ^_-

Red Calypso

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 1:59 pm Reply with quote        
You know, that really bugs me, there seem to be so very few active threads to post on. I know that if you make a long enough post you'll get 25 ice crystals, so you'd really only have to make four posts to get 100, but the problem is finding a place to make four posts in a row, then repeat three or four times. And of course finding something to talk about for each long post, and hoping that someone will reply so that you can keep on posting.
Mistress Vain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:03 pm Reply with quote        
Ah, I don't think Ice Crystals are terribly difficult to get, but I can see how it'd still be a pain =_=.

@ Calypso
Yeah, it's pretty difficult to find a thread like that =_= I guess that's what the "serious discussion" forum is there for ^^;;.

Made by Pump-chan ^_^.
Maeve

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:04 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, I know what you're talking about. When I logged on this morning I was alone here, so it was kind of hard to keep posting LOL The threads are starting to be more active in the afternoon, and keep going until late in the evening (on GMT -5 time). But you can still fight to get some crystals while you wait, except that you will have to fight 30-50 times before getting 100 crystals...

Mistress Vain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:06 pm Reply with quote        
Mm, I still don't really understand the battle system...I mean, how do I replenish my HP?? Oh, and do I still get to keep my armor and weapons even when the duration is 0??

Made by Pump-chan ^_^.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 2:10 pm Reply with quote        
Vain, you can visit the temple under the battle button. ^^ Now it's free but normally it costs silver.

And items cannot go below one duration, meaning that you can keep, delete, or repair them once they get there. The only things that disappear are repair hammers after you fully use them.

And yeah, it's just harder on me because I'm getting five of each item. ^^;

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 26, 27, 28  Next