Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Entrance
aiyannaai327

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 3:54 am Reply with quote        
Hello!
As the subject says, I am new to this site. I've been looking for a new avatar based community since leaving Gaia a while back.
Too many trolls in one place... .____.
Anyways, I'm really liking it so far, even after hopelessly clicking on every button I could find for half an hour just to figure out how to put clothes on so I could stop running around all nakey. Ran into a few troubles here and there, but so far, so good. And fully clothed!
I get lost easily, but usually manage to find my way! Happy
On another note, I really appreciate some of these smilies. Hai

Well, I've done enough rambling about useless nothings for now. I hope to stay here for a while! It's fun! Weeeee

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:55 am Reply with quote        
Hey, welcome to Midorea! I hope you enjoy it here.

You can read the newcomers help center thread in this forum. It should help you figure some things out. ^^ If you have any specific questions, feel free to ask.

aiyannaai327

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:13 pm Reply with quote        
Thank you very much! ^______^
Siyue

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:10 am Reply with quote        
Welcome to Midorea, Aiyanna ^^ I hope you enjoy it here, it really is a lovely place to hang out and chat with people Happy Sometimes the fun part about a site is figuring everything out xD But people are always here to help no matter what Happy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 5:49 am Reply with quote        
You have green text.... I LIKE you.
Welcome to Midorea Big Grin If you need any help just ask, no one here is a jerkface so you should be able to get some help. I hope you have fun here~

JOLLY COOPERATION!
Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:52 pm Reply with quote        
Pikmin's not the only one that likes your green text, though. I quite like it too! <3

I know it can be easy to get lost when you just start off, but I'm sure in time you'll get the gist of things on here. And if you ever need help, never fear asking for it! It's important to be good to one another, no? <3

Strix Varia

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:14 pm Reply with quote        
You are definately not alone in trying new things aiyannaai. I'm just coming in also. I agree. It's funny how fast time flies when you are just scanning through the forums. There is always so much to learn!
aiyannaai327

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:26 am Reply with quote        
Quote:
You have green text.... I LIKE you.

I LIKE you, too, in a way that's not entirely as creepy as it sounds. Hai No matter how contradictory that smiley is... I also happen to adore your avatar and the lovely green-ness that it possesses.
Quote:
Pikmin's not the only one that likes your green text, though. I quite like it too! <3

(: Green happens to be one of my most favoritest colors. I appreciate those who appreciate it as well!!!
And I've definitely noticed that everyone seems so friendly so far! Happy It makes it 120% more enjoyable! So many pretty avatars, too! Oh Mai

Thank you, everyone!!!

Pikmin

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:27 am Reply with quote        
I liiiiiiiiiiiiike yoooouuuuuu Hai ..........
Yeah, pretty creepy.
Also thanks~ Green is my favourite colour, with orange in a close second..
So I kinda hoard green/orange things.
And icey things.... Hai Sorry, I'll stop it lol

JOLLY COOPERATION!
aiyannaai327

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:28 pm Reply with quote        
Hahahahaha No need to apologize! Soft Smile (Goodness, this one's creepy, too...) It made my afternoon! Weeeee
Orange is lovely, as well! Happy I tend to be more drawn to purple as a second favorite. I like cool colors more than warm colors. But warm colors are important, too! Without them, everything would be blue...
...I apologize for my all-over-the-place-ness.

Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:32 pm Reply with quote        
Hehe, I tend towards white or purple as a second favorite to green. But green is awesome. And having nice people here is definitely an awesome part of this site too <3

aiyannaai327

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 12:20 am Reply with quote        
Yay! Green lovers~ ^______^
Juneberry, I forgot to mention this before, but your avatar is super pretty, too! Happy

Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:59 am Reply with quote        
Hehe, thanks. I think a lot of the avatars are pretty here, personally. Yoursi included o3o

aiyannaai327

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:24 pm Reply with quote        
It's true!!! Some of the best I've ever seen!
Mine doesn't even compare! haha Still have the newbie clothes on cause I keep spending all my silver on killing monsters xD