Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Entrance
mysticLunar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:59 pm Reply with quote        
hey I'm new and already really lost. Is there anything I should do now that I have joined?

Update: Ok learned how to put on and save my AV. But what is the test thing i need to explore outside the town?

Update 2: I hope its ok to keep updating this. Well I just thought I should tell people a little about me. Why? Well who knows. First off this is the third form thing I joined I'm also on Gaia and kofk. If you want I'll tell you who I am on both those site. For the most part I like role-playing and video games. though I tend not to find people to rp with very often. I'm hoping to find something I enjoy about this site, which it is very likely since i like the game thing I saw. Anyways hello and I hope someone can help or chat with me soon :)
Catghost
Administrator

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:52 pm Reply with quote        
You're fine. We're always glad to help. Smile

First off, you'll want to read over the new member guides located at the top of this forum:
http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?t=50
http://midorea.com/viewtopic.php?t=9608

The Hanamichi Zone is currently off limits, which is probably why you're getting the "Requires Test" error. I suggest you head over to the event page to read up on our current event! http://midorea.com/ocean_enclaves.php
It'll explain how to get the special event items and how to travel.

Otherwise, that should be it for now. Welcome to the site! We hope you enjoy it here~ If there's any other questions you have don't hesitate to ask us.

MIDOREA GAME DEV! WE'RE MAKING NEW MIDOREA ADVENTURE GAMES
Siyue

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:54 pm Reply with quote        
Hiya mystic, welcome to the site!

Catghost, to the rescue! 8D

As for RPs, there are a good number of people here who are looking for RPs, myself included.

Anyways, I hope you enjoy it here. It's a really lovely site with wonderful people to hang out with. Smile

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:00 pm Reply with quote        
Hello new mystical stranger. I shall call you Mystic too. <3 As Siyue said, lots of people are looking for RPs actively. Siyue and I are just a couple of them! I'm sure if you try, you'll find plenty of neat people for that. But if you don't want to look for RPs right now, you'll still find lots of awesome people (yourself included most likely) in general~

Kalietha

PostPosted: Mon Aug 12, 2013 6:23 pm Reply with quote        
Welcome to the site! I'm relatively new myself, and been having a blast so far.
mysticLunar

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:54 am Reply with quote        
Wow seems like a lot of people are helpful Smile I guess I should go check out the role-play area some and maybe join a role-play. I'll also have to still check out all those places Catghost had suggested. Thank you everyone for helping me out Smile