Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Ocean Enclaves
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Freshie Has a Thread
Freshie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:53 pm Reply with quote        
You guys keep getting the new poses unlocked and I'm not even doing anything yet. D:

But today they have the schedule for the upcoming convention out now so been staring at that all day. xD

Juneberry

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 11:01 pm Reply with quote        
Hehe, we're not really working hard. Just hanging out. Which is our job. xD What convention you looking at?

Freshie

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 3:09 pm Reply with quote        
Kumoricon, up in Vancouver, Washington. owo
I'll be working there this year. :D
I'm super excited, havent been to a con in like 5 years. xD

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 6:47 pm Reply with quote        
I've never been to a con. T_T

Hmm...I haven't gotten any energy today yet...but I did finally manage one last last. Maybe two...
Juneberry

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 8:49 pm Reply with quote        
I've never been to a con either myself. And Terrena, I'll send you energy if you want. At least a few~ <3 but seriously. When I started reading it I was like 'wait how do you find energy when you're tired- oooh that energy nevermind' o.o;

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:27 am Reply with quote        
I'm three energy less than what I need...although getting a bow isn't an option...get just information. T_T
Juneberry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 11:52 am Reply with quote        
Energy for info? Wait, what? I'm missing something...But uh, either way I can give you what you need.

Freshie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:06 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, in Quanlao, if you talk to Sho, he'll give you info about dragon clans if you give him 10 energy.

I got so much to do this month! *eye twitch*
But its all good stuff! *eye twitch with a smile*

Juneberry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 1:16 pm Reply with quote        
Ooooh~ Really? I was asked for Coal once for info, same amount...Not energy o.o;

Freshie

PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:09 pm Reply with quote        
Oh herpy derp! Yes it was coal, not energy. My mistake.

I didn't get much sleep last night, so much planning. o-x

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 1:56 pm Reply with quote        
Quote:
Yuanli is a diverse port city, so it's easy to blend in. Following the flow of the bustling crowd, you keep your eyes open in case Lin is among them; but your real goal is to reach the capital building. Suddenly, someone grabs your arm and pulls you to a stop. You turn to find yourself face-to-face with Lin.
She gives you a pointed smirk. "Hello, stranger. You look lost. Maybe I can give you some guidance?" She gestures toward an unassuming building nearby. You rigidly take up her offer, walking into the empty house. She shuts the door and wastes no time getting straight to the point. "Hanako came of her own free will. Believe me or not." She spreads her arms out. "I am not armed, and I have no ill intent. I will give you any information you need if you bring me 20 Pure Energy. Meet me here when you have it." She steps away from the entrance and allows you to leave.

That's what I get when I talk to Lin. Nothing about getting the bow like the others say when you can turn in something for an item.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 4:28 pm Reply with quote        
And yet you have all the energy? Hrm...Try refreshing the page perhaps?

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:08 pm Reply with quote        
Still nothing...although the image is weird looking.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:09 pm Reply with quote        
Hrm...Not sure what to tell you :/ If you need another bow, I can give you one...I have three sets now because I made a set for me, one to sell, and one to give away later on to new users and stuff. I can possibly get you one more. Or something.

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:13 pm Reply with quote        
Well...I have this bow that I traded items (yay! 1 item less than what I had! Woo! *traded 2 things for it*)
I do have 25 energy now. XD
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next