Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Ocean Enclaves
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 29, 30, 31  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. [game] Let's go scouting!
Siyue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:58 pm Reply with quote        
@Scarlet: We can do it! Happy
Wow 7 really is your lucky number xD

@June: That's nice to hear then! Maybe I should try something like that, I have the hardest time getting to sleep because of my anxiety/stupid brain xD

Edit: 10-4 OVER AND OUT Happy

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:00 pm Reply with quote        
Juneberry wrote:
It's not weird. Numbers CAN be soothing. Sometimes, when I'm anxiety driven or just need to figure out a way to sleep, I mentally recite some Fibonacci sequence o.o;

Fibonacci is awesome! I did a whole thing on computing it \o\

So many interesting patterns, using pascal triangle, recursive, iterative. THEN you have the golden ration F(n+1)/F(n)

the larger the Fibonacci number, the more accurate it is....

NUMBERS RAWK

Also it's the number of Xgreat grandparents a bee has! And how seeds on a sunflower are arranged for optimal packing!

Why you ask? Because I am the Mad King of Midorea!
I accept and encourage donations of copper!
Want a good deal, and silver? Exchange here!
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:01 pm Reply with quote        
Max: Oooh that's a neat idea! Maybe next time? xD All I know is when I play something with a spinner or something, the number 4 likes me.

Scarlet: True, lots of things do use it! I actually learned about it in a fiction book I read. The main character used it to keep calm, and I ended up emulating her. o.o;

Siyue: Hehe, it depends on what helps you. For me, math bores me enough to make me sleepy sometimes. Not always, though. Still works better than melatonin though! ANYTHING works better than melatonin for me... By the way, if anxiety keeps you up, try antihistamine. They actually have prescription antihistamine meant for anxiety treatment as well. o.O

Siyue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:03 pm Reply with quote        
I like numbers, it's why I decided to go into Accounting. I love computing things :3 Unfortunately I haven't had math in a very long time, so I'm just about stupid in that area now ._. xD

@june: Music helps I guess :3 And Benadryl. Though I've been slacking in taking it lately ._. It's like I need someone to constantly remind me to take it D;

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:07 pm Reply with quote        
That's how I feel with advil. Which I need for my neck pain. You'd think I'd take it regularly when the pain keeps telling me to right? But nooo. I need my dad to say "TAKE ADVIL AGAIN NOW." o.o; Because I stink with time.

Siyue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:09 pm Reply with quote        
Guh D: That's exactly what happens to me! I need like a clock that tells me what to take when to take it xD Like it actually talks out loud. That would be awesome!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:10 pm Reply with quote        
My dad used to have a talking alarm on the phone and I think mine can too, but I don't use it that way. But if you title the alarm "medication time" he'd have it going off saying "Medication time. It is seven zero zero PM. Medication time..." So on and so forth o.o;

Siyue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:13 pm Reply with quote        
That might get a little irritating come to think of it XD

My phone's not capable of that D; I will be getting a new phone later this month hopefully so maybe that one will have niftier things on it! c:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:16 pm Reply with quote        
I'm gonna scout zone #1[select a number by refering to the map above].

more like eat all the food they have Wink

Maeve

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:16 pm Reply with quote        
Mostly posting to remember I've updated things up to here.

I probably won't be around much today and tomorrow, so you guys go ahead and chat and scout and all and I'll update everything when I got time. Hope you guys will have lots of fun with the event! Oh Mai

TerrenaAnimula

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:19 pm Reply with quote        
I'm gonna scout zone #8.

I think I understood all that.

And then there was the talk about math stuffs...that just loses me...
Siyue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:20 pm Reply with quote        
Thanks Maeve! Happy Have fun!

Hi Terrena! Yeah math stuffs loses me nowadays too. I really need to start taking more math classes.. lol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:22 pm Reply with quote        
I haven't had math in like four years now. My last class was statistics...but I don't know if that is a higher math than calculus or not...maybe not... then college calculus is the highest math I had...and I managed to pass that with a C with help from the professor.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:25 pm Reply with quote        
I haven't had math since I stopped going to high school. Which is likely why I fail at it still. That, and I have dyslexia with numbers. Generally, my mistakes tend to be minor silly issues.

Maeve: Hehe, okay. Thanks for letting us know. I hope you enjoy the event too though! Don't work too hard, though, okay? :3

MaxR
Programmer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:41 pm Reply with quote        
TerrenaAnimula wrote:
I haven't had math in like four years now. My last class was statistics...but I don't know if that is a higher math than calculus or not...maybe not... then college calculus is the highest math I had...and I managed to pass that with a C with help from the professor.

My first semester of college was Calculus 2, I got a C XD;;
shit's hard Duh

I like math theory moreso than application :P

Urboros wrote:
more like eat all the food they have Wink

Amen to that! Oh Mai

Why you ask? Because I am the Mad King of Midorea!
I accept and encourage donations of copper!
Want a good deal, and silver? Exchange here!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 29, 30, 31  Next