Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter Solstice 2008
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 145, 146, 147  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Do you need ice crystals?
Funkystar13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 7:58 am Reply with quote        
@smite
oh ok then Smile
@chu
lol sausage and beans and egg on toast ^_^
ive onyl drawn once from this site, but ill give it my best, may take a while but it will be up in a few hours ^^,
ill brb im just going to go take a shower

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:03 am Reply with quote        
Geeze, i've been on gaia for 5 years as of 1 hour from now (since my gaianversary is the 3rd of january and it's 11pm the 2nd right now. ;D) and i've never been hacked. I have lots of money too.

You just have to be careful clicking links and ignore emails from people you don't know. Also helps if you don't save the password anywhere on your compy because there are things now people can stick in their profiles that steal your cookies. D:

But yeah, i'd like the cap raised alittle too. Not much though, to 20 or 25 crystals per post. :3

By Kaishi who is just the love. Seriously. <3
Smite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:14 am Reply with quote        

Personally I think you should make roughly the same for posting as you can for battling. It takes longer to make a meaningfull long post but it may make up for it in the end since you dont have to spend your money and time repairing.

AND I think I got like 30 silver when I was setting up my Pokemon Center.

Jab Which you should all visit btw. Cool

Buying Gala of the Eloquial Dove Paying 5k silver or 40gold
heyy13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:17 am Reply with quote        
Eh, i don't battle almost at all. I don't mind either way. But the original about of ice crystals being handed out were excessive. Even if now they're abit low. : )

I'm not into pokemon personally. So i'll pass. :P

Funkystar13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:22 am Reply with quote        
me neither, sorry smite, my sister is but i cant get her to join *fails*

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:26 am Reply with quote        
Yeah, there seems to be alot of people who are verry tentative about joining a site that hasn't been running long. : )

They are silly peeps.

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:30 am Reply with quote        
@Funkystar: Yum. ^^ So I'm guessing it's morning over there?

No problem. ^^ Take your time.

@Hey: Woah, congrats. Happy

That would be so nice. T^T Either that, or lower the prices of the EI's.

@Smite: Well, what they're trying to do is nudge users toward the forums a bit. They're trying to make Mido a bit more active. :]

*already visited* xP

Smite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:30 am Reply with quote        

I dont get that.

The sooner you join a community like this the easyer it is to be sure you have the things you want once it gets bigger. I wish I had known sooner!

heyy13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:35 am Reply with quote        
@ Chu ~ Have you been to bed yet? Jab

You should get more sleep.

Thanks! Happy

I wish i could afford a cape from the BMI. *pets it lovingly* <3

@ Smite ~ Most ava sites close down in the first year of running, so i can understand why people don't want to invest time into something they don't think will last. It's just sad because it discourages alot of good people from joining. : (

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:37 am Reply with quote        
@Smite: Mmm, I guess that makes sense. I suppose I'm more attracted to smaller communities because the people seem closer, and less distant from each other. You don't really run into a lot of real friendships on places like Gaia unless the users are old ones.

I just love how some of my Roli friends came to Mido with me. <33 It makes the site even better.

@Hey: XD Sleep? What's that?

I really would, but since school starts back up on Monday I'm pulling an all-nighter now so I can get back on track. Happy It seems like it wouldn't work but it works for me.

Smite

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:38 am Reply with quote        

I still dont see a problem with that. At least you enjoyed the site while it lasted and made new friends. ^.^

At least that how I like to look at it.

heyy13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:43 am Reply with quote        
@ Chu ~ I've made HEAPS of friends on gaia. Even with new users. It justs depends where you hang out. : )

I mean if you live in the GCD or Chatterbox your not going to meet anyone nice, but the minishops has lots of lovely people, and i've made oodles of friends on zomg through playing the game. Even if the people in the zomg forum are normally douches. ;D

Yeah i have afew friends that came from gaia with me. Yane and Ada. Happy But then i didn't ask anyone other than them either. I probably should. *strokes chin in contemplation*

Ahh, i do that too. So i know how you feel. :P Isn't it too early in the year for school to start? o__O?

@ Smite ~ Yeah, but lots of people don't look at it that way, and it's easy to drift appart from people when sites like that close down.

Funkystar13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:43 am Reply with quote        
@hey i know thats what attracted me to this place, its nice to be here from the start

@ chu yeh its like early 2pm now lol.
i cant pull all nighters my mum would kill me if she found out. mind you i might try it tomorrow night, i need to revise for my exams in about a week but i have to be well rested for the panto were putting on this week.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:46 am Reply with quote        
Funky ~ What attracted me to this place was Cat posting some of the items on pixeljoint. I don't normally go on ava sites other than gaia. But when i saw some of the items i just wanted to make an avi with them! Happy

Funkystar13

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:56 am Reply with quote        
im not really sure how i found this place i think someone had it in their siggy in roli.