Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / The Lounge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Parona

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:23 am Reply with quote        
Siyue wrote:
Hello vocaloid Smile

All this talk about coffee...
Need.... Starbucks....
Now....

Hi. Iv never tried starbucks. Is it any good?
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:46 am Reply with quote        
I've had starbucks, but only the fraps. I didn't drink much coffee when I went, so...xD Now I'd probably actually get a regular coffee o.o;

And yes, that was the one I was thinking of, Vocaloid! Happy

Parona

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 10:56 am Reply with quote        
I have only had one kind of coffee before and thats Folger's, and thats because im broke. XD
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:09 am Reply with quote        
We have some instant coffee and whatever my dad randomly buys. He buys in bulk, so we don't have to buy it often so we can afford it easily most of the time...I think it's some turkish thing? Don't really remember. I just know WHERE we get it. xD Which is the main store we shop at because it prices well and has more food my dad can eat o.o;

Either way, I mostly have coffee with my milk. It's at least 50/50 on how much of each there is. I'm not big on coffee still xD

Parona

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 11:30 am Reply with quote        
Im not very big on coffee either.I get one cup whenever i get up in time to get some. I put milk and sugar in my coffee because if i dont it tastes like dirty water.
My mom is allergic to just about anything anyone can think of so its pretty hard to find food that she can eat. Most of the time the store we normally go to doesnt have what we want. Sad
Siyue

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:38 pm Reply with quote        
Starbucks is great! I always get the White Chocolate Mocha and it's always perfect. Their coffee's not too hot and I'm sure their other beverages/foods are great! They have tea and whatnot, and they have cakes Happy~

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 12:41 pm Reply with quote        
Cool! I think ill go there whenever I get the money.
Siyue

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:00 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah, the only thing is that it's expensive lol But I say, a treat now and then is good for the soul Happy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:34 pm Reply with quote        
Parona: What is it she's allergic to? An individual thing in all sorts of stuff, or just lots of different things? Because my father is allergic to 98 percent of food normally because of being allergic to corn in any form.

Siyue: Whenever I go, I always get a treat of sorts...Usually like lemon loaf or something like that. I love cakes and sweets <3

Siyue

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:43 pm Reply with quote        
Oh my! She had her name changed! I wondered why I couldn't find the thread XD

@June: What a lovely new avatar! ^^ And yeah me too, though I do get them on occasion now instead of like I used to, all the time x_x So yay! c:

So I'm thinking it's time for a SB soon. I have a free one for my birthday and will soon have a free reward. I signed up for the gold membership cause I'm addicted like that ._.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 5:46 pm Reply with quote        
I have no idea what SB means. I'm a bit on the dense side with this stuff at times ^^; Mind telling me what it is? But congrats on the free reward either way! Free things are always nice xP

And aww, thanks! I worked hard designing it in MAD, and got really lucky from a nice donation x3 Nice people are always awesome. I actually made this on a whim though, because I bought the horai dress on one and was like "now I need something that actually looks neat with it oops" xD

It took me a bit to realize Parona was the same person myself. I'm easily confused. Oops.

Siyue

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:02 pm Reply with quote        
Starbucks, sorry XD I say it in real life too as an abbreviation and people don't know what I mean, so don't think anything of it XD

Well it's great! I want to make more dream avatars but ugh, I can't seem to find any that I like D:

Same here cx Oh well, at least we figured it out!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:05 pm Reply with quote        
Your current one is already lovely o3o Perhaps find a specific item you really like, and try to use it as a center to start designing? Or...Just choose random things and see how it goes? Iunno. I randomly do this stuff a lot. I like randomness like that. I've tried using it to make a replica of one of my characters, too.

Siyue

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:33 pm Reply with quote        
Yeah usually I find one item and build around it but nothing I do looks right to me xD I'm like that sometimes. But it's cool to get feedback on them, I posted in the Runway for my first one and I like what came out after better Happy

Speaking of items and such, I want some of those dragon wings D: But those dragons are a pain to deal with! :c

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 6:36 pm Reply with quote        
Agreed. I barely managed to defeat just one D: