Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:02 pm Reply with quote        
Sorry, on off and on, mostly off, lately xD

In terms of titles, I think they're all far better than I could think of...But I must admit, my favorite is Live Long and Suffer (I wonder if that's a sign about my inner evil?). Intergalactic Histories and Then There Were Two could be good too...Basically, they're all awesome!

In terms of the race idea, I think the idea of playing one human and one non-human could be a good way to even things out. How should we spread out the evil vs. non-evil aliens, though? I mean, we should probably have at least a mild mix...

Siyue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:21 pm Reply with quote        
Live Long and Suffer sounds good then c: I hereby claim that as our title! >3

True... hmm. I don't know that I could play an evil character, yet! so I might play a good alien, and later take an evil one on.

I'm gonna go ahead and make the threads needed, so that we can post our profiles and what not and also have an OoC thread to discuss everything in.

How do you guys feel about a post order? For large groups I think they're better, to keep things organized, but since we have a tiny group I don't think we'll need one. But lemme know!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:31 pm Reply with quote        
Live long and Suffer is growing on me, so I agree!

I can do good or evil alien plus a human. Also, do we want to make all our human characters know each other or start of the role play with them meeting. It can be a little of both too, I guess.

Post order is a good idea. if I'm ever off for more than a day feel free to skip over me, though. We could go Siyue, June, then me to reflect the order we all joined the OOC thread?
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 1:47 pm Reply with quote        
Along with your note, Say, if I'm ever off for more then a day skip me too. It's rare it'd happen, but I'd feel bad making you wait a long time like I'd have done to you the past couple days.

As for evil or good, I can play either one for the aliens. But it also depends how we want to make the aliens behave and such. I have various characters I tend to use, and depending on what the aliens do and how they work, it'll help me choose which of my various evil characters to tweak enough to fit in. Same with the good ones though.

As for humans...It could be neat to have a bit of both, like was mentioned. It could be one pair of humans meets, while another pair know each other already. Or a pair have the third as a mutual friend and that's how they meet type of thing.

Saygen40

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 2:34 pm Reply with quote        
We could have two evil aliens, one very much evil and the other one having internal conflict. They are best friends?

This would account for their being just one good alien though, which the player can have fun with.
Siyue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:08 pm Reply with quote        
I'm with you guys, I might get really busy a day or two x3

I could play the good alien, maybe the commander of the ship that's going to Earth?

As for our humans, what about bad humans? And should there be some that are in the military?

Here's the OoC thread: clicky!
When I make the actual RP thread, I'll post a character profile skeleton, just a general one, nothing too in-depth unless that's what you guys want!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:13 pm Reply with quote        
Sounds like I'm a bad alien then. Say, do you want to be the quasi-bad or the super bad? I like the idea of them being close though. Explains the reason the quasi-bad is in an internal conflict.

Arghhh my mouse is glitchy ;-;

As for humans...I'm fine playing a military human if needed. I can play bad or good too, so...that's fine either way.

Saygen40

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 3:24 pm Reply with quote        
If we did a love story with the semi-bad alien, would you want to do that, June?

I'd be fine playing a human that lives in a colony, or a rouge in a gang, or military. I'll see what you guys do with your humans and make something off of it.

Edit:

Also, love the start of the thread, Siyue! Looks good. Happy And simple characters profiles would be nice, I usually don't figure out my characters back story until a couple pages in.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 5:19 pm Reply with quote        
I'd be fine with a love story for the semi-bad alien. Does that mean you'd rather I played that one? And who is he/she in love with? xD

As for characters, I'll have to choose mine depending on what's needed and such. And I still need to figure out what the details are for the evil species in terms of what makes them different. But I have a few possibilities for who to play for that at least~

Do we have an age-range for the humans, by the way? Just so I know in advance how to narrow that area down.

And...The thread looks awesome, Siyue! I love the banner too <3 Did you make it yourself?

Saygen40

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:05 pm Reply with quote        
Hmmm, just came up with an interesting thought. We could have the super bad alien and the semi-bad alien in a crush kind of relationship (but there can't be any actual relationship among soldiers because it's war!). Semi-conflicted alien meets a human boy/girl, but human boy/girl is already interested in the good alien. nevertheless, conflicted alien tries to get to know her/him while also trying to stay true to his/her kind.

I picture the evil species as being extremely intelligent (because they have superior weaponry and space travel methods) and therefore far along in their evolution. Every aspect of their bodies is nearly perfect to prevent death and aging (they can live to be thousands of years old). But their bodies require rich nutrients, nutrients drained from their home planet hundreds of thousands of years ago. Come to take nutrients from Earth, but their bodies haven't evolutionary adapted to our toxic atmosphere. Where big, scary suits around constantly to frighten humans and keep themselves safe. Actual appearance of the evil aliens in unknown...

I also have this funny idea for my character that they adopt a frightening Earth disease as their name, like Pox or Chlamydia. XD

I was planning on making a human in their mid-twenties.
Siyue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 6:18 pm Reply with quote        
@Saygen: Thanks! The event kind of got me distracted xD But I'll have the RP thread up soon... I hope haha!

@June: I did make the banner! :3 I might make smaller ones for the actual thread, but I might have to do it tomorrow! :o

You guys have such great ideas! My brain is on the event right now D;

There are three species so I was thinking: do we want to each take a species and write about them? I wouldn't mind doing them but I figured that way we each put our own ideas into it and come up with something awesome!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:05 pm Reply with quote        
That sounds good! I'll write about whatever species you guys don't pick, since you were the first to post.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:11 pm Reply with quote        
Say: That sounds complicated but fun. I'd be happy to work with that general idea. Also, your idea for the evil species is awesome. Mine won't have those types of names myself, but it's interesting way to go with it. And alright, mid-twenties for humans. That narrows me down to like four characters (ironically two males and two females) to choose from~

Siyue, that's a great idea! Happy I can go for any of the species personally to write about. I can use any number of ideas for the good aliens if you want, but it'd depend on if you want them to be humanoid or not as to how it works. I'm guessing mostly humanoid? Or I can just do the humans. I think Say's got a really neat idea for the evil aliens so I feel like I might do badly trying to explain it myself o.o;

Siyue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:46 pm Reply with quote        
I can write about the humans or the good aliens. Also June, they can be however you want! :3 The idea is that we come up with what we want for the individual species, so it's more unique and not just me writing it all (it might be boring ._.) xD

Okay I think we got it :3 I'll write about the humans, June write about the good aliens and Saygen writes about the evil aliens? Happy

Does that sound good?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:11 pm Reply with quote        
Sounds good to me. But Siyue, if you're playing the good alien do you want to do that background for them?
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next