Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:33 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, I love internal conflicts like those Say! That sounds like a great idea! Happy

Siyue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:44 pm Reply with quote        
I think that sounds great!!

Here's my attempt at a proper intro! lol

Humans have been taught to fear anything that is different or unique, whether it be the clothes people wear or their skin color. What happens when a completely new type of being lands on their precious Earth?

Aliens. Beings never thought to have existed by most of the population are here on Earth. And they're not leaving.

This particular race of alien is called the Atrica. They come from a planet called Atrix which has been completely annihilated by some unknown enemy. The Atrica, who are peaceful in nature, have come to warn the humans that they're next. The humans, scared and distraught at this new found discovery, do everything in their power to drive the aliens out. The Atrica won't have it. They know that the humans' best bet for survival is to stay, even if it starts an intergalactic war.

There lies another race of aliens on the horizon, one that seeks to destroy any other form of life that is inferior to them. They are called the Nefreni, from the planet Nefen, and have weapons and soldiers years beyond what the humans could even dream of building.

The best bet for the humans are the Atrica and the best bet for the Atrica are the humans. Can these two races come together to fight off the most dangerous enemy in the history of the world?

Phew... that's what I got so far. Feel free to suggest names for the aliens, I just made stuff up XD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:47 pm Reply with quote        
Personally, I rather like the names you chose. Especially Atrica. Their name is really nifty to me, for some reason. And Atrix makes me giggle.

I really like what you did here, though. It's a really good intro Happy

Siyue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:58 pm Reply with quote        
Cool! Happy I tried to make the enemy aliens have a ominous name but idk how that worked out XD

Cool so we'll see what Saygen thinks and hopefully get started soon! :3

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:03 pm Reply with quote        
I'm not sure how well it worked out either, because whenever I read their name I think of the term frenemy. So...Maybe it sort of worked? xD

Siyue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:09 pm Reply with quote        
XD Maybe we can all come up with a scarier name for them? I want them to be terrifying XD

I can't think of anything scary though :c

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:17 pm Reply with quote        
Love it! I personally like the names. Even though the evil name doesn't sound too evil, their civilization could be in a period of war in their history after many previous peaceful generations. Making some evil sounding weaponry and names of generals would work well. Happy

Great plot, Siyue! I'm excited to get started.
Siyue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:23 pm Reply with quote        
That sounds good to me! After I get my Starbucks, I'll make all the threads and stuff! I'm feeling way too exhausted right now D;

OH! What about a title for the RP? You guys got any ideas?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:36 pm Reply with quote        
I'm so happy that you seem to be a coffee fiend like I am. XD

Ummm...how about...eh, I'll get back to you.
Siyue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:56 pm Reply with quote        
I loooooooove Starbucks! I have yet to try anything other than a white chocolate mocha, but I'll get there someday! xD Seriously, I dunno what I'd do without it D:

How about... War of the Century. Or.... Alien Armada. Or.... Alienz rool, hoomins drul!

XD

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:19 pm Reply with quote        
Lol! I love the theme of the last one.

How about Can I Haz Earf? XD

I forgot I was suppose to be thinking of more serious names. I'm not helping, sorry.
Siyue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 4:39 pm Reply with quote        
XD That's good!

Haha it's no problem! I'm in no rush Happy

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 5:17 pm Reply with quote        
Also, which race do each of us want to play? I've put a lot of thought into the evil one (when I should have been thinking of names) but I've got some clever ideas for the other two as well.

How about Orbital Territory 82 or And Then There Were Two.

Or...Intergalactic Histories: The Prologue of the Early Eradication or simply Terrestrial Sphere.

Ugh, I don't really like any of those...

Live Long and Suffer! D:<
Siyue

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:29 pm Reply with quote        
I like all of them! D:

I'll pick... Intergalactic Histories and Orbital Territory! I like both of those a lot c: Let's see what June thinks and then I'll make the thread!

I think what we should do is, so that we interact well, we should each play at least 2 characters (a human and an alien) whether the alien be the good or bad one and that way we have plenty to work with.

And then as the story goes on, we can take on another character. If that sounds alright c:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 04, 2013 12:55 pm Reply with quote        
That's a great idea, actually.

Kk, waitin' for June ze Berry.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next