Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / OoC Forum
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Juneberry

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 5:18 pm Reply with quote        
I'm still more into the alien apocalypse type thing. It'd be funny though if they came to befriend us and in the end it ended in an apocalypse. I'm not too worried about humanoid or not, but I can play humanoid aliens really well from varying degrees. xD

Though Say's idea of Rise of the Furbies is epic. o3o

Siyue

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 6:02 pm Reply with quote        
I wouldn't even know where to begin with Rise of the Furbies.... XD

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:16 pm Reply with quote        
Alien apocalypse sounds good. Happy

And, you know, a Furbie gains intelligent thought through radiation exposure, decides to collect its kin and make them like him. This of course makes him a god bent on taking revenge on all the humans who stuffed him and his followers into drawers and closets over the years. Planet-wide annihilation of humanity occurs and the living retreat to remote areas of the Earth where an exhaustion of batteries would be needed in order for the electronic Furbies to reach them. Leaving humankind in hopes that starvation and the elements will kill them off, the Furbies focus on adapting human inventions to fit their own personal needs. The Furbies save more Furbies from their plastic-wrapped prisons, and the brightest among them try to devise a way to fuel their kind once all batteries on Earth have been exhausted. This provides an opening for the remaining humans to interfere with the Furbies' plans. A resistance forms, and we are part of it! Weeeee

This ended up sounding way cooler than I thought it would. XD
Siyue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:02 pm Reply with quote        
Oh Mai
That does sound pretty cool xD

Would that be a serious RP? I'm not sure that I could take it seriously D: Because I heard a prank phone call where someone called about a furby and it was just hilarious XD

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 4:32 pm Reply with quote        
It would try to be serious, but there'd be a lot of comical undertones. XD

Anyways, for the aliens, what plot do we want?
Juneberry

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:35 pm Reply with quote        
I'm with Siyue, I probably couldn't take that seriously either...

But for the alien version, I can only think of one thing right now (because I'm a bit sleepy o.O). Friendly aliens came to space and wanted to become friends with Earthlings, but the Earthlings found out about them coming and sought to destroy them when they came. Sadly, the weapons destroyed more then the aliens (though that's sad too!) and the planet ended up in chaos over the violence against the aliens. And then, there was an apocalypse.

Saygen40

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 6:16 pm Reply with quote        
So some humans and some alien refuges survive?

Also, why do we want to say we're heading to the bunker? Food? Safety from the aliens? From the elements? All, I guess?
Siyue

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:45 pm Reply with quote        
The bunker is a safe haven from the aliens that provides food, shelter and weapons to defend against the aliens.

The aliens tried to be friendly at the beginning, but since the humans decided they wanted no part, they had to fight. The aliens, being a peaceful sort, are doing everything in their power NOT to harm the humans, but they've been given no choice.

So I guess we could have two sides, the humans and the aliens. And possibly a neutral party? Hmmmmmm

PostPosted: Thu Aug 01, 2013 9:16 pm Reply with quote        
Romeo and Juliet love story? XD Or at least a friendship occurring?

Or do we want to make the aliens purely the foreseen enemies despite the alien personal conflict with fighting the humans?
Siyue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:26 am Reply with quote        
BOTH! 8D

Hmmmmm, do we want to add maybe two races of aliens?
ASKGNAKFMNA kind of like falling skies, where there are now two races of aliens, one threatening to destroy everything and the other trying to help?

:o

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 12:36 pm Reply with quote        
I don't watch Falling Skies, but I do like all the ideas listed. We could always have the second race be more of a spin off of the first if needed, like they're not as peaceful because they've begun to detest the humans...Nah I think it's better the way you guys got it x3 And a Romeo and Juliet love story plus friendship would be awesome! <3

Siyue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:24 pm Reply with quote        
Woot! Okay, I'm thinking about typing up a proper introduction post, but I might have to do it a little bit later (when i've had my starbucks 8D) Would that be okay with you guys?

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:30 pm Reply with quote        
Sounds fine to me, Siyue! And I hope your starbucks ends up tasting awesome xP

Siyue

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:36 pm Reply with quote        
Oh it will 8D

Okay so for this one I have you and Saygen down for it. I don't think anyone else was wanting to join but if I'm wrong let me know!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:26 pm Reply with quote        
Ooo, I love the idea about two alien races; one trying to help and the other bent on annihilation. I'm assuming the love story would be between the helper aliens and the humans?

With the hell-bent aliens, do we want to make one of them more pacifist and considers helping the humans and good aliens? Deeply conflicted trying to fit in with his own people but finding himself/herself increasingly believing in the cause of the humans and good aliens?

I'm excited for your plot intro, Siyue! I know Malverne expressed interest but I haven't seen her around, I don't think. Neutral
Post new topic   Reply to topic Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next