Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Entrance
Goto page 1, 2  Next
TechnoVibe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:51 pm Reply with quote        
Hai Hello, my name is TechnoVibe, and I joined yesterday.
Looking forward to becoming an active member of the community since this is actually quite fun.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:53 pm Reply with quote        
Hey, welcome to the site. :] I've seen your name on the active member list a few times. How are you?

Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 5:56 pm Reply with quote        
I see a new person! Must...Control urge...To glomp...

Ahem. Hi! Hope you have a good time. Though you already said you're having some fun. So that's great!

TechnoVibe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:01 pm Reply with quote        
o_o I'm doing fine, except I accidentally challenged myself and somehow alerted the moderators in a matter of minutes.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:03 pm Reply with quote        
Huh?! What did you do, Techno? Maybe I can help somehow? ;-;

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:05 pm Reply with quote        
Nah, you're fine. That's an automatic message that pops up to let you know that you're not allowed to challenge yourself. You're not in trouble.

TechnoVibe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:07 pm Reply with quote        
>///> Well, I clicked that spiked action-esque bubble under my name, since I didn't see the " reply button until I checked the page for a second time. I tried to get rid of the battle request I sent to myself, but I goofed up again and wound up accepting. Then, well, it said " Trying to fraud pvp, eh? We'll alert the Admins and your account will be dealt with shortly. "
< _ < I feel like a screw-up.
TechnoVibe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:09 pm Reply with quote        
WELL, That's a bit startling, they should make that seem like you're not going to be targeted and eliminated for a small mix-up ; n ;
TechnoVibe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:34 pm Reply with quote        
Hm, just asking, but would anyone mind explaining the functions and mechanics of the time in the RPG settings? I understand it has something to do with interest rates, but are there any other uses / meanings for it? Or, are they adding that in due time?
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 6:53 pm Reply with quote        
We haven't really used time for much, so there's not much to explain. That's not something that even I'm familiar with.

TechnoVibe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:00 pm Reply with quote        
Oh Mai
I see. Welp, thanks anyway.
I just thought it'd be an interesting way to incorporate which monsters spawn in the battle arena or something.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:06 pm Reply with quote        
Oh, absolutely. We plan on making the system more immersive like that in the future. We just have to take things one step at a time.

Saygen40

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:55 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, I challeneged myself too to see what would happen and I got that same scary message. Thought I was going to get reprimanded. ^^;
TechnoVibe

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 9:34 pm Reply with quote        
They must like instilling a sense of fear and totalitarian-like force upon the community. ; u ; Reminds me of Hitler..
Saygen40

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 10:16 pm Reply with quote        
I have a feeling it was a really old message that hasn't been updated in years.