Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Entrance
Laeriss

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 7:59 pm Reply with quote        
Was browsing around the internet and found this site. Looks interesting, I have some hopes for this website. Anything important I should know?

Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:26 pm Reply with quote        
Hey, welcome to Midorea. Happy Our forums are a little slow, but our community is welcoming and friendly. You may want to read the Newcomers Help Center stickied in this forum. I think they give stuff to newbies too. After you read that, if you still have questions, feel free to ask us.

Juneberry

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 8:44 pm Reply with quote        
There's plenty of stuff to know, but I think you'll learn it over time Smile The most important thing I can tell you is that you shouldn't be afraid (like Chu already said) to ask anyone for help if you're confused about something. And the sticky that was noted is quite useful!

Also, don't be surprised by a gift box on the top every day. You get one each 24 hours. It's free and gives you items and silver Happy It's quite useful. Oh, but make sure you go to your inventory to open it, or it'll just sit there wasted.

Anyway, aside from that...And lots of other stuff I could ramble about...

I have something even more important to say!

"Hello, how do you do? This is Midorea, a magical place full of awesome people. That is why you came, right? Because you're awesome? If you didn't already know you are, you do know now! And hopefully, we'll get to know more about your awesomeness as you hang out here!"

Saygen40

PostPosted: Sat Jul 20, 2013 11:43 pm Reply with quote        
Welcome! Happy

If you have questions, the information kiosk and PM's are our best friends.