Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Entrance

HI!
Get out of here noob!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Welcome!
90%
 90%  [ 9 ]
Who are you? :/
10%
 10%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 10

yamimarrek

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 8:59 pm Reply with quote        
Hello all! Name is Marrek. A bit new to the site and oddly came from pokefarm though ad's. Owo Anyways I hope to make many rp buddy's and friends. With that said anyone got any tips for the newbie? I am still trying to figure out this site so any help would be wonderful. Embarrassed
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:26 pm Reply with quote        
Hey, welcome to Midorea! I'm sorry you didn't get very fast replies. Newbie threads actually belong in the City Entrance, so I'm going to move it there. If you check in that forum, you can find the Newcomers Help Center too. That should help a bit!

As you can see, we're a pretty slow forum, but we're trying to grow. The members that we have are friendly and welcoming, and we need new members like you in order to grow. I hope that you stick around for a bit to see some of us. If you want to chat, your best bet is to post in The Lounge. There aren't restrictions demanding that you stay on topic, and most people seem to like posting there.

Angelic.Demon
Recolorer
Recolorer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 11, 2013 11:33 pm Reply with quote        
Welcome to Mido! How are you Marreck?

As Chu said, we're very welcoming, feel free to stop by my Lounge thread! c
:

::Shop::
yamimarrek

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:46 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
Hey, welcome to Midorea! I'm sorry you didn't get very fast replies. Newbie threads actually belong in the City Entrance, so I'm going to move it there. If you check in that forum, you can find the Newcomers Help Center too. That should help a bit!

As you can see, we're a pretty slow forum, but we're trying to grow. The members that we have are friendly and welcoming, and we need new members like you in order to grow. I hope that you stick around for a bit to see some of us. If you want to chat, your best bet is to post in The Lounge. There aren't restrictions demanding that you stay on topic, and most people seem to like posting there.

Im sorry still trying to get use to this place. And thanks. I will try and stay around as long as I can.

Angelic.Demon wrote:
Welcome to Mido! How are you Marreck?

As Chu said, we're very welcoming, feel free to stop by my Lounge thread! c
:

Sounds like fun! I will do so as soon as I can!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So far everyone is very welcoming. Thank you all for this.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:09 pm Reply with quote        
It's no problem. We can't expect you to know everything about the forums right away.

So, how are you today?

yamimarrek

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 9:57 pm Reply with quote        
Chu wrote:
It's no problem. We can't expect you to know everything about the forums right away.

So, how are you today?

I am well for now. However i am having trouble trying to figure out how to fix my wepons with the newbie repair hammer. And theres nothing showing how to do so in the newbie info treads.
Juneberry

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:01 pm Reply with quote        
Um...I think if you press 'head to battle arena', you can choose to go to 'town place', and from there the forge. The rest is pretty simple I think~ But it can be hard at first to navigate. I double-checked though and I feel accurate!

Aside from any confusion, I hope you're liking your time here so far and continue to do so!

inaralei

PostPosted: Fri Jul 12, 2013 10:41 pm Reply with quote        
Hehehe, yeah, since I'm now two days old I feel confident greeting you.
Hello!~

I keep getting my butt kicked fighting. But I'm learning. So far, my number one tip is if it looks hardcore, flee. Big Grin
Wow... that says a lot about my personality. Dang.
Jandi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:07 am Reply with quote        
Welcome to the site! Smile Hope ya' enjoy your time here.
As for a tip, if you're gonna get into the battle arena I'd recommend using a volleyball as your weapon. Great durability and surprisingly good damage xD

Happy

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 12:20 am Reply with quote        
All of the advice and guidance posted above is good to follow. :] I'm currently working on a more official help page with a few other staff members, so if you think of anything that should be added, you can tell me. Midorea can be a little tough to navigate at first, like June said. We've all been there, but once you see where things are that first time, you'll get the hang of it.

yamimarrek

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 3:26 am Reply with quote        
Juneberry wrote:
Um...I think if you press 'head to battle arena', you can choose to go to 'town place', and from there the forge. The rest is pretty simple I think~ But it can be hard at first to navigate. I double-checked though and I feel accurate!

Aside from any confusion, I hope you're liking your time here so far and continue to do so!

OMG thank you! I finally fixed my butter knife! lol thanks so much.

inaralei wrote:
Hehehe, yeah, since I'm now two days old I feel confident greeting you.
Hello!~

I keep getting my butt kicked fighting. But I'm learning. So far, my number one tip is if it looks hardcore, flee. Big Grin
Wow... that says a lot about my personality. Dang.

NUU! I SHALL NEVER RUN! ~gets his butt kicked~ owowowowowowowow

Anyways thanks for the tips. And your not bad your more wise then me. Personally I never run from a fight.

Jandi wrote:
Welcome to the site! Smile Hope ya' enjoy your time here.
As for a tip, if you're gonna get into the battle arena I'd recommend using a volleyball as your weapon. Great durability and surprisingly good damage xD

Happy

Thank you. That is the next thing I will buy as soon as I can. I much like swords and using a ball makes me feel like wakka from FFX

Chu wrote:
All of the advice and guidance posted above is good to follow. :] I'm currently working on a more official help page with a few other staff members, so if you think of anything that should be added, you can tell me. Midorea can be a little tough to navigate at first, like June said. We've all been there, but once you see where things are that first time, you'll get the hang of it.

Hmmmm I don't see much maybe a Q&A on that part telling people how to fix there weapons would be good. Not many newbies would know how to do that just like I did. Other then that I see nothing for now.
Chu
Assistant Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 10:32 am Reply with quote        
Okay, I'll keep that in mind. ^^ If you think of anything else, just post it here. I'll keep an eye out.

Jandi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 13, 2013 4:22 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, true true ! xD
Its so weird that it's a weapon too haha.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:12 pm Reply with quote        
Hi there! Welcome to the site! Glad to see everyone else was able to help you out. But if you need an extra hand, let me(or anyone else) know!

Also I never flee neither. :P

Why you ask? Because I am the Mad King of Midorea!
I accept and encourage donations of copper!
Want a good deal, and silver? Exchange here!