Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 12:55 am Reply with quote        
Hahaha yeahhhh. You only got a full body + color because... you were the first customer, p much xD I'll probably get significantly lazier the more commissions I do. That's how I work because I suck.

NOT THAT I WON'T PUT MY ALL INTO YOUR ART REQUESTS, FUTURE CUSTOMERS >__><__< i love you all don't leave I'll make good arts I promise

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 12:57 am Reply with quote        
So... does me being the first customer mean I only get it this first time, or because I am the first customer my art wil always be good? Happy

/shot

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 1:00 am Reply with quote        
I mean the art will always be /good/... hopefully. But I'll probably only do like torso shots or something and probably won't color too many of them?

Coloring is what takes up all the time, honestly. I don't know why, I almost never shade, only flat colors??? But w/e.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 1:02 am Reply with quote        
Colors are hard yo. Art is hard in general for me lolol.

Unless you don't draw and just color other art like I do U: But requires no artistic skill at all. But it's still fuuuun

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:30 am Reply with quote        
Coloring is fun!~ Hai

So Doc...would you be willing to do two people in a piece, yes?~

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 12:53 pm Reply with quote        
Yeeeeees potentially. Depends on what you ask for xD I need practice with drawing groups, for sure, but that means they tend to come out looking terrible or at least kind of... static?? And the more complicated it is/the more interaction there is between the two, the worse it gets.

SO IF YOU'RE WILLING TO RISK THAT?? SURE.

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 2:26 pm Reply with quote        
Ahahaha, I'll risk it...because I want to challenge you. Hai

GIVE ME ART YOU LAZY AWESOME, AMAZING POOP
I am: Master of the Universe. Slllllyyyy!~
I want art of: Amon'zal and Silas, as humans obviously, plz.
They look like this!: Like the lurvly centaurs you drew me...only with less fur and fewer legs. xD;
I'm kind of hoping the final product looks something like this: I don't care!~ Any art you give me will be great and I'll appreciate it. Seriously, whatever you choose, just so long as they're both in it.
I would really appreciate it if you attempted some kind of color: I'd like color, but if you don't feel like it/can't do it for some reason, I understand and don't mind at all.
I understand you're really lazy cool and also not really an artist so art is hard for you, like it is for everybody: Of course, I understand! you're doing this for fun and practice what right would I have to judge anything you do? That, and it's probably a million times better than anything I could crap out anyway.

Anyway, thanks in advance, Doc!~ Bouncy Heart
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:02 pm Reply with quote        
Man, I keep forgetting that Amon'zal and Silas are a ~thing~

xD cuties.

Amon'zal is a blacksmith, right?

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 3:24 pm Reply with quote        
That's because I never, ever RP'd with them enough for anyone to know shite about their characters. Duh Which I feel bad for, because they are cute...separately and together.

Anyway, yes, Amon is a blacksmith. Hai

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:14 am Reply with quote        
I come onto Mido and it's like Cat, me, Sly, and Ace all online and I'm like "AH MA GAHD IT'S DA GANG ALL HAHNGING OWT"

Then I realized that made no sense because the four of us never had any kind of gang, I don't know??????

also if we DID we'd be missing Ande and Mal and probably half a dozen other people I'm too lazy to name

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:21 am Reply with quote        
Don't worry, Doc, I noticed us all too! Weeeee We need a gang. Yes, a Mido gang. Neutral
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:30 am Reply with quote        
And usually once it hits 2:30/3:00 am it's just us three on here of the gang.

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 12:44 am Reply with quote        
Well, silly people like me have no life don't sleep. Happy
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:26 am Reply with quote        
Haha, yeahhh p much. But I mean there are always other names, they're just ~faceless~ for me -shrug- But it was literally just the four of us. I felt a bonding moment. A single, pristine tear fell from my eye.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 01, 2013 1:33 am Reply with quote        
Dat. tear.

I have no life... I do have RAGE though. Stupid flower matching game... I was gonna with so it decided to be permanently stuck on November. -grumbles-