Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:31 pm Reply with quote        
I DO ANYTHING YOUR HEART DESIRES except centaurs.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:34 pm Reply with quote        
GIVE ME ART YOU LAZY ~beautiful~ POOP
I am: WEASELDALE
I want art of: TRISTAN THE CENTAUR. (I would ask for Aria toooo but they haven't really interacted yet without being children so even if we ship it it has to start first U: )
They look like this!: http://i1083.photobucket.com/albums/j381/loftheancestors/tristanadult_zps49a845ae.png
I'm kind of hoping the final product looks something like this: A HUMAN VERSION OF HIM. I don't really know what he should be doing yet though he's a merchant but since that's all I've got I guess just standing there UNLESS YOU THINK OF SOMETHING BETTER. Also he's a weirdo.
I would really appreciate it if you attempted some kind of color: YES BUT IF YOU DON'T WANT TO I UNDERSTAND.
I understand you're really lazy and also not really an artist so art is hard for you: I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE BUEATIFUL AND THAT I WILL APPRECIATE YOUR ART NO MATTER WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE BECAUSE I LOVE YOU. So yes.

ALSO I'M SORRY IF YOU'D RATHER NOT HAVE TO DO HUMAN CENTAURS OR SOMETHING IT'S JUST ALL I HAVE.

Also, because I was on my profile, is mushroom person growing ever...?

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 7:57 pm Reply with quote        
Uhhh yes. Mushroom person will grow. Someday. Soon. Hopefully. orz orz

Also I don't mind doing human centaurs, I just meant no centaur centaurs xD sick of those damn horse bodies man

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 8:17 pm Reply with quote        
Yay /o/ On both counts. I suddenly forgot how to words.

-requests horses-
Neutral

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:08 pm Reply with quote        
I actually wouldn't mind drawing a horse!! lolol

It's just because when you're drawing a centaur, it's not just a mash up of human and horse bodies, it's a mash up of the parts of the bodies that are THE HARDEST PARTS TO DRAW OF EACH RESPECTIVE SPECIES.

So I get annoyed with them xD at least with a horse, even though I still have to draw the body, drawing a horse head takes significantly less time than drawing a human torso. It is also easier to get the proportions of it correct to the body /orz

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 9:16 pm Reply with quote        
hmmm U: That actually makes sense. Proportions or real animals are easier than mashup creatures and such.

Oh god but now I'm thinking of horse head/torso(like front legs) and human legs.
IT's creepy D:

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:58 pm Reply with quote        
Neutral

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 10:59 pm Reply with quote        
o no I cant breath help xD

Sly
Coordinator

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:03 pm Reply with quote        
That. Is possibly the most disturbing thing I've ever seen. Good job. Neutral
Ace

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:19 pm Reply with quote        
I clicked on your "good job" like four times until I realized it wasn't a link, Sly. Jab

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 11:33 pm Reply with quote        
Bahaha...my bad. Laugh
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 12:30 am Reply with quote        
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I might have gotten a little carried away

He was going to have a merchant stall and shit but then I was like... "no" Duh

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 12:39 am Reply with quote        
Having fun were we? Oh Mai That would have been cool... wonder what he'd be selling xD

But eeeeeee he's great Soft Smile

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 12:46 am Reply with quote        
He was going to be selling clothes xD it seemed like the easiest thing.

but then I spent two hours on him alone and I didn't want to make it crazy so that other people would expect something like that /orz

PostPosted: Fri May 31, 2013 12:50 am Reply with quote        
Makes sense xD Don't wanna be setting yourself up to do whole SCENES.

But yeah -flails and clings to- He is good, I like this Neutral