Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Art Shops
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:15 am Reply with quote        
Duh I always get really sad that you don't bother me and I know you are busy and whatnot and it's kind of hypocritical because it's not like I ever instigate conversation but still. I wish you PMed me eight hundred times a day.

Also I'm strangely fascinated by Tristan's tail and back leg feathers .-. so shiny. so soft looking.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:18 am Reply with quote        
We are pretty much a textbook case of "they want to talk to each other but don't want to bother each other even though they know/hope they won't be" and I dunno I've started pms sometimes and been like "I'm stupid and don't know what to say Neutral" -clings to face-

But.
What if the pms. were just me giving you thingslikepurpleeyes.

Also I knooow Oh Mai They are so pretty

Edit: also also I am pretty much only busy on weekends. ._. the rest of the time I am sitting in my room. because ~summer~ and there are people working on the outside of my house so I won't go out unless I have to

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:24 am Reply with quote        
Well. Y'know. You also seem to have more of a life than I do so I feel like the annoying one when I'm sitting around all day, decide to message you, and I know you are probably like actually away from the computer doing ~real life~ things.

I probably shouldn't be fascinated by my own art tbh. I just haven't actually looked at any of the centaurs for a really long time orz orz

Also... please don't start giving me more purple eyes Duh

EDIT; Oh. Well >__>;; that changes things. I'm simultaneously glad I will have more of you and sad that you aren't out having loads of fun with friends on beaches and whatnot.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 3:30 am Reply with quote        
Ahaha my social life is pretty much over when I come back home for the summer U: I suppose it's still early and that could change but that's how it's been the past like 18 summers so I doubt iit.
Don't be sad for me U: I actually did go to the beach when school first got out but it's pretty normal honestly.

If I had art I'd be fascinated by it... instead I just get excited about new /recolor/ ideas for mido I can do because I am a lamebutt. -waves the centaurs around to catch your eyes-

And Duh Okay. I wooon't for now >> <<

But yess. More of me. And hopefully more of youuu

Edit: Sorry to leave, but sleepiness has /finally/ come upon me, and quite suddenly. I'll be back tomorrow

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 6:13 pm Reply with quote        
I honestly don't think my amount of socialization changes in the transition from summer-to-school, it just changes who I'm hanging out with, hahaha. The only difference is that I get to spend a consistently long time with Nika and summer is the only time I can do that. Which is so unfair Duh

Though if we ever do have a Mido summer bash thing, that would be fun <___> maybe. Terrifying, but fun. But if you were there I would just kind of cling to you the whole time being a nuisance, but it'd be worth it Happy

worth it to be able to touch you Soft Smile Hai

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:36 pm Reply with quote        
I would love for a mido summer bash thing U: Eventually. And agh please cling to meee it wouldn't be a nuisance.

I wish I lived close enough to spend time with you even though I'm super boring and don't have anything fun to do :I

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 8:43 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, I don't either, I'd probably just show you a lot of youtube videos that you've mostly likely seen before Neutral Maybe draw you a bunch of things. Watch Adventure Time or some other show/movie I've illegally downloaded.

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 9:11 pm Reply with quote        
I think I win the most illegal illegally downloaded thing recently.

I'm still kinda like enhhhhh about it as it was only last week xD

But yay for not being exciting and still finding it fun U: I guess.

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:26 pm Reply with quote        
...Well now you have to tell me what it is o__O it got /two/ illegality descriptions.

Also people need to order art. Come on people Jab you can pay whatever you want. You can pay like three pieces of silver, I don't care. GIVE ME MOTIVATION TO ACTUALLY DRAW OTHERWISE I'M TOO LAZY TO EVEN HOOK UP THE TABLET.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:28 pm Reply with quote        
The only thing I have that I would want art for are centaurs or my avatar. xD So I dunno ;-;

But. Photoshop 6. xD

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:32 pm Reply with quote        
-sits on Ace-

I dunno what I intend to add to this conversation, I just saw flasheys.

Dr. Tick Tock

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:32 pm Reply with quote        
whaaat. not fair. I've been trying to download PS CS5 on this computer so I can freaking draw centaurs but nothing's worked. I certainly don't have $400 or whatever dollars to dish out for it.

Also PLEASE DON'T REQUEST CENTAUR ART UNLESS I OWE IT TO YOU FROM PREVIOUS EVENTS but you can request human-fied centaur art? Neutral

EDIT;; hi Mal. you know what you added to the conversation? a respite from Ace's blinding yellow text.

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:37 pm Reply with quote        
sfkajs;flkasfaklsdj

WHY YES I DO WANT HUMANIFIED CENTAURS GAH. :I

And. I can show you where I got if you're interested...? Neutral

Malverne
Writer

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 2:38 pm Reply with quote        
Okay. That works.

Bask in my dark red glow. I shimmer in a subtle way that's much easier on the eyes wonk

(~o.o)~

Crispy Bacon

PostPosted: Thu May 30, 2013 4:26 pm Reply with quote        
/GOBBLES UP DELICIOUS ART

Do you do avatars too or only OCs? *A*