Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Winter Solstice 2008
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. New Years Celebration [FREE ARTS! JUST ASK!]
Adanoi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quote        
xD you are the most.....wow. xD You amaze me you know that heyy? ;p Anyways, do you have any weapon ideas for me to draw? ^_^
heyy13

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:48 pm Reply with quote        
@ Ada ~ xD

How do i amaze you?

Not really. Do some bows. :3

By Kaishi who is just the love. Seriously. <3
Kitty Dynamite

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quote        
heyy: i agree, i guess, I'm just thinking about my cousin, she's the same age as me but when ever i see her i think she's 17 or something
heyy13

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:54 pm Reply with quote        
*blinks*

Why do you think she's 17? Does she act older or just look older?

Adanoi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quote        
xD you're just a unique and interesting person, thats why ;p And Yeah, I was thinking of doing some bows ;p
Kitty: Just to put in my vote, I support pre-martial sex ;D
heyy13

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:57 pm Reply with quote        
lol, by "unique and interesting", i assume you mean i have no fear in speaking my mind and am generally forthright and blunt. ;D

Adanoi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:59 pm Reply with quote        
Yes, thats pretty much the sum of it ;D *tackles again* and yes I know, Im takling you a lot today, and I think you might know why xD (its not a special circumstance or anything >_< )
Kitty Dynamite

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 8:59 pm Reply with quote        
she drinks and she looks 17 and I can't totally guarantee you she's a virgin... she might be but i can't guarantee it
Adanoi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:00 pm Reply with quote        
13? o.o sweet holy moly. Well then >_< I know a couple people....but I never get used to it.
Kitty Dynamite

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:06 pm Reply with quote        
ya, i've seen her drink smirinoff on webcam and I've heard people in my class talk about drinking.... not cool
heyy13

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:06 pm Reply with quote        
@ Ada ~ It's because it's new years and you have the day off because it's a public holliday? :P

@ Kitty ~ Fuck... o__O What's going on at home that she feels the need to behave in such a way?

Those that drink so younge generally have deep seeded emotional issues.

Experimenting in bed isn't that unusual at that age (though rarely to the point of penatrative sex) but coupled with the drinking it makes me wonder on her childhood. : \

Adanoi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:09 pm Reply with quote        
>_> It was more the sex I was talking about....I drank occasionaly at 13, but never to teh point of being drunk, not even close. Its just....around here, 13 year olds are considered kids still....^_^; No even teenagers.

Edit: heyy: well, Ive been on winter vacation anyway for the last 2 weeks ;p So thats not it xD What do you think it could be with me? xD ME?
heyy13

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quote        
13 is still a kid here too. But drinking at that age is waaaaaay more unusual than making out. First kiss is generally grade 7/8 (so 11-13ish), making out about 14-15+ and we become legal at 16. Though many hold off untill they're older.

But drinking at 13 is really weird. I've known less than a handfull of people who drank at that age. People don't usually start experimenting with alcohol untill 15-18 here.

EDIT: Errr... too horney to sleep? o__O?

Adanoi

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quote        
xD Making out, yes, people do that....all the time ;p But thats not really sex....its more like mini-foreplay. or something like that. ;p And thats a yes xD Cant believe that wasnt your first guess ;p
heyy13

PostPosted: Wed Dec 31, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quote        
Pfft, go masturbate and sleep you idiot. *noogies you*

I'll probably offit anyways. : )

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next