Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / Information Kiosk
Nickaia

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:07 pm Reply with quote        
So yesterday I purchased a pinsripe vest from the shop along with another clothing item. The other item turned out fine, when I went to put it on but the vest will only show up in my inventory and not under any of the catagories when I try to put it on.
Whats up with that? O.o
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:30 pm Reply with quote        
One of the pinstripe vests had an error in it's name. It should be fixed now.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Nickaia

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:32 pm Reply with quote        
Will it take a bit for the change to activate? I just tried to find the vest again and its still not there :p
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:35 pm Reply with quote        
Just have to wait for my slow computer. xD Didn't think you would respond that quickly.

But it should be there.

Uni has swallowed me whole, in more ways than one, sorry guys. Feel free to PM any questions (or nonquestions {or anything else, no limits here}) you have, although I don't know when I'll get to them since I'm barely on atm.
Nickaia

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:38 pm Reply with quote        
Haha, sorry I'm not online much but when I am I'm not usually doing more than one thing at a time.
Thanks!
Weaseldale

PostPosted: Wed May 22, 2013 3:39 pm Reply with quote        
No problem ^^