Midorea V3 Development Merch | Search | Memberlist | Vault | The Forge | Battle! | Temple

Goody Shop Reward

Log-In   Not a member? Register Now! 
Midorea Forum Index / City Entrance
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Reiyuka

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:33 pm Reply with quote        
Chu - I can definetly understand that. lol! Though the Rolians are a fun group of people, of course.
Arikana

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quote        
Reiyuka wrote:

Arikana - I know what you mean. *huggles her own sexy art* Though I'm sure Midorea has some awesome artists already, too.

Yeah, but Yuiko's art of my Nox avatar still remains to be my favourite. <3 You remember it, riiiight? XP

If you didn't come over here from Roliana, did you come from Ava then? X3 *just a guess* XP

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Reiyuka

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:35 am Reply with quote        
Apparently, Yuiko is still on Zantarni, but under another name. ...a name that I have no clue about. XD So it might be a bit difficult to track her down, but yeah...

And of course I remember that art piece! It was so hot. <3

Haha, but no, not from over on Avaricia either. Actually, from a completely non-avatar based forum. lol! I don't know if you've heard of the Pixel Addicts? We're a group of folks who pretty much join every avatar based forum there is (when we like it enough, and have the time to be active), and who are crazy about pixels. Leela (who is also here~ <3) is always the one who knows first about new forums or special developments, and she links the rest of us to those places.
Hence! I come from Leela! XD And Avaricia, Zantarni, Varus, Celainia, Caecus, Roliana, Menewsha, Gaia, Solia, Kinsaki... the list goes on! XD

Hiroku

PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:56 pm Reply with quote        
welcome and have FUN!

Embrace the depression
Reiyuka

PostPosted: Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:49 pm Reply with quote        
Hehe, thanks! ^-^
Moon_Whisper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 4:47 am Reply with quote        
Don't be shy! Mad
The internet is for shy people like you and me to get out there! Happy

I barly talk to my own family if it can be helped..... Smile

Oh, welcome to Midorea! Happy

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:10 am Reply with quote        
Well, actually~

I'm not really all that shy. lol! I mean, I'm not all that vocal either, but I have no problems with talking to people. Though it is a lot easier to just go out and be yourself online. <3

But thanks a lot for the welcome! And really, you don't seem all that shy, yourself! Bouncy Heart

Arikana

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 10:38 am Reply with quote        
      Reiyuka, you're not shy! ..especially when you're posting with Leela. >_> You definitely a little talkative! I mean, just look at the size of your quest thread on Ava! At least ¾ of those posts have to be yours! >:3

Current cosplay: angel guarding the Garden of Eden with flaming sword to prevent humans from ever eating from the tree of life.

Alu is MY sexy NPC lover. <333 So hands off everyone! D:<

The fallen deity,
Arikana
Reiyuka

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 11:46 am Reply with quote        
Haha, no way! XD I have people sort of gather there and post like crazy. XD It's like my quest on Menewsha, which seems to jump ahead about 3 pages every night without me being around. lol!